[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wish i could buy a shotgun to hunt with my future friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fnOV2Dw.jpg (338KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fnOV2Dw.jpg
338KB, 960x1280px
i wish i could buy a shotgun to hunt with my future friends

but im too lazy and retard to do a test about fire guns, and i have to pay a lot of taxes, i hate this cucked country

i wanna hunt boars
>>
>i wanna hunt boars

I want to taste the boar that eventually gets you.
>>
File: IMG_2746.jpg (55KB, 748x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2746.jpg
55KB, 748x536px
>>79582931
I want to hunt Boers as well, my brother.
>>
hunt them with a spear
>>
File: IMG_1771.jpg (2MB, 3024x3780px)
IMG_1771.jpg
2MB, 3024x3780px
I have that same furniture on my shotgun

Here's my dog about to shoot you
>>
>>79582931
>but im too lazy and retard to do a test about fire guns
Sounds like it's a godsend that Spain requires tests and some discipline from citizens to acquire firearms then.

Do you really want a lazy, mentally challenged fat slob to be armed and capable of hurting people?
>>
I wish that you could buy a shotgun to kill yourself.
>>
>>79584337
>a lazy, mentally challenged fat slob to be armed and capable of hurting people?
He doesn't need a gun; he (presumably) has two arms as-is, and could probably hurt someone who took away his tendies.
>>
>>79586166
Oh sure he could've killed someone with a rock, axe or hammer.
But it takes effort, some planning, some physical strength (and stamina, waving a heavy object at people isn't picking food you dropped on the floor).
And puts you close enough to people to allow them to fight back.
>>
I bought a shotgun in a Walmart parking lot a few years ago.

Paid cash, no paperwork. Perfectly legal in my state.
>>
>>79586267
Why are Pole geniuses?
>>
Euros, how easy is it to get a shotgun in your country?
>>
>>79590676
pretty hard.
you're put in a ring with the biggest negro they could catch in a net off the shore of africa and you fight to the death. if you win you get a permit to rent a shotgun from a government™ rental place for 6 months
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.