[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Japanese immigrants of your country successful? We have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1490937424554.png (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490937424554.png
21KB, 640x640px
Are the Japanese immigrants of your country successful? We have a million and half of japs in Brazil and most part of them are rich or at least middle-classed, there's literally no poor nip here
>>
We barely have Japanese people.
>>
All the ones I know are students
>>
>>79576473
I know a lot of poor Japs. Try harder, weaboo.
>>
>>79577024

Then they aren't japs, ape. Probably some random chinks
>>
>>79577165
Yes, yes. They aren't Japs because you decided that they aren't.

Fuck you, retarded.
>>
>>79577024
I think most of the poor "Japanese" are actually Okinawan.
>>
>>poor Jap
It's our asset. We are not so stupid that we'd let them away from our seizure.
>>
Japanese people love their homeland so much that they don't usually migrate to other countries. Brazil and the US have the largest nip diaspora communities with populations of 1.6 and 1.4 mil respectively, while other counties have very few of them.
>>
>>79578753
You sure know how to use Wikipedia
>>
>>79576473
I know a poor Jap family. They work as cellphone fixers and live in small house, their son never had a girlfriend.
>>
>>79576473
I think so, yes, but we don't have very many.
>>
>>79577700
you must be a fake Japanese.
>>
of course there are poor Japanese families. there is bound to be poor people/ families from any and all backgrounds. but that can be for a variety of reasons.

but that is not to say they're not hard working or smart about their money.
>>
>>79583106
ブラジルに沖縄系移民が多いって結構有名な話だぞ
>>
>>79586152
It's just that being poor in Brazil is considered one of the biggest shames in life, that's why we don't like to think that there could white or Japanese in poverty, it's too much for us to handle because we consider these superior people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.