[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>79575849 Good, I have the right to be forgotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>>79575849
Good, I have the right to be forgotten
>>
No other life forms know they are alive, and neither do they know they will die. This is our curse alone. Without this hex upon our heads, we would never have withdrawn as far as we have from the natural—so far and for such a time that it is a relief to say what we have been trying with our all not to say: We have long since been denizens of the natural world. Everywhere around us are natural habitats, but within us is the shiver of startling and dreadful things. Simply put: We are not from here. If we vanished tomorrow, no organism on this planet would miss us. Nothing in nature needs us.
>>
>>79575849
Literal vampire potbellied goblins hobblin round afer us, aka tl:dr satanist cuck
>>
File: 1502961443285.gif (732KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1502961443285.gif
732KB, 500x281px
ecclesiastes wrote it more pretty :3

> The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course.
> No one remembers the former generations, and even those yet to come will not be remembered by those who follow them.
> I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

etc
>>
>>79575849
why do slavs tend to be this negative in general. not like other westerners, they tend to be little Asian in this aspect

is it because they have some mongoloid gene in somewhere in their DNA after getting raped by khan?
>>
>>79576303
no its because of similar subhuman geography and climate
there is a lot of asiatic influence on subhumans from the eurasian steppes
>>
>>79576257
nonce

>>79576303
dogeating yellow cunt
>>
>>79576350
anglos are subhumans
>>
>>79576404
no

slavs are indangered species in relation to the BBC
>>
>>79576678
anglos are subhumans
>>
It has to be said
You can't expect life to be great
When you just waste time on this shit
instead of going out to see friends
or to find a wife to put your dick in
>>
>>79576748
it doesnt matter
you will die
they will die
>>
>>79576786
Believing in reincarnation doesn't help either because the universe will die.
>>
>>79577527
did you even read my text?
>>
You should put away Nietzsche and come clean my toilet instead, Pjotr.
>>
>>79575849
The whole point of it is: at least, try.
>>
>>79578528
it doesnt matter
you will die
>>
>>79575849
joke is on you m8. i want my remains to be cremated, i don't want to get married either, kek.
i've already taken the hedonism pill.
>>
>>79579902
hedonism stops working once you realize that it's just a cope in the end.
>>
>>79580023
might be. what else do you suggest i do then? death or not, i personally enjoy life, desu. and it can only get better from here on out as i build myself a rally car and join the ethiopian motorsport association.
ps: it's really a dickmove to rob others of their hopes and ambitions. you should at least bring forth a solution.
>>
>>79580236
just speaking from personal experience. I literally can't enjoy anything without feeling like I'm simply delaying the inevitable.
>>
>>79580365
well, that's your problem, not ours. you should probably seek some help though. it's not acceptable to be depressed about your eventual death unless you're a child.
if anything, our fleeting existence should be the very thing that motivates us to enjoy it as much as possible. think about it, would you still be able to enjoy sex if you weren't able to jizz?
death is the climax of humanity. we have a term here in ethiopia to describe someone's death, we don't usually say "he died" like others do, what we say is "he's resting" or "he retired".
>>
>>79575849
dumb atheist
>>
>>79575849
TL;DR

op is a faggot
>>
>>79575849
baby's first existential crisis
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.