[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally every single business in my area is hiring right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 11111122222333333.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
11111122222333333.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>Literally every single business in my area is hiring right now because all the students went off to University/College

>Every single store has a "help wanted" sign
>If you apply on online job sites they respond with two days and ask when an appropriate time for an interview is
>There is STILL people who are unemployed on here
>>
>>79567436
>people
Lazy wh*Tes
>>
>canadian universities are located in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>79567436
I don't want to work in fucking retail or for minimum wage you dumb teenage college faggot.
>>
>>79567472
There's other jobs besides that obviously, I just meant those are the most visible since office jobs dont put signs on their windows.

>calling anyone else dumb when you're a NEETcuck
>>
>being a slave instead of posting on 4chan all day
>>
>>79567436
Literally how I applied online to several jobs and never heard back from any of them.
>>
>>79567653
This, fuck crapitalism
>>
>>79567689
How many did you apply to-which? Did you make a cover letter?
>>
File: 392759823753.jpg (20KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
392759823753.jpg
20KB, 420x420px
>>79567436
>tfw finished seasonal job and am now collecting EI while going to school
>>
>>79567689
>>79567721
pussies
if you really want a job, show up and ask if they need any employees in person
>>
My girlfriend says its the same in yurop
Here my friend is looking for his first job and he applied to be a KITCHEN ASSISTANT because everything else requires experience and there was a Q of 300 people who applied according to the website
I honestly dont understand how our immigrants find jobs
>>
>>79567509
>NEETcuck
I currently have a job that I hate to shit and I'm seeking another one, but no company will pay its employes past 12$/hour and it's revolting.
>>
>>79567743
That's retarded.
1) easy for them to lose your resume, online it's all in one place
2) you're just annoying them, emailing is much easier. When I looked for wagecuck jobs I've literally never got an interview from handing my resume in person.

>>79567769
Where the fuck do you live? In Ontario it's easy as shit to make around $15-16/hr with basic skills.
>>
>>79567689
I bet you're the kind of dumbass who doesn't follow up on an application.
>>
>>79567769
>Work in a callcenter
>Pays above minimum wage and if you don't get fired or quit in a few months and actually do your job you'll get a raise

>Have a G drivers license and get one of the plentiful jobs at a car dealership which pays certainly $14/hr+ and is super easy

>Lie about leadership and management skills/experience and a degree and get some parasitic job
>>
>>79567769
In fact I'm literally looking at job listings right now. Do you want me to start linking them? Where are you located?
>>
File: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>79567436
>tfw live in uni town
>tfw no job cause unifags
>>
I work a neet-tier job. Company formed a group as an experiment.
It's literally no different from a university engineering club. Why am I getting paid 6 figures for this?
>>
>>79567753
The secret is that 299 of those guys are immigrants
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.