[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which parts of Mexico are actually safe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: narcos irl.jpg (106KB, 507x557px) Image search: [Google]
narcos irl.jpg
106KB, 507x557px
Which parts of Mexico are actually safe?
>>
>>79561411
those under U.S sovereignity
>>
Safe
>Hidalgo
>Yucatan
>Veracruz
>Tlaxcala
>San Luis Potosí
Normal precautions and avoid some areas
>Puebla
>Jalisco
>Michoacan
>Zacatecas
>Tabasco
>CDMX
>Nayarit
>Baja California Sur
Avoid
The rest of them
>>
>>79561931
>Jalisco

That feel when no Guadalajarana gf
>>
File: Mexican-drug-cartels_CSS.jpg (161KB, 588x459px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican-drug-cartels_CSS.jpg
161KB, 588x459px
>>79561931
>Hidalgo
>Tlaxcala
>San Luis Potosi
>Puebla
>Michoacan
>Zacatecas
>Nayarit
Disputed areas aren't dangerous?

>Yucatan
>Tabasco
>Veracruz
I thought Los Zetas were one of the worst cartels?

>Jalisco
I thought Sinaloa was the absolute worst cartel?

Also does CDMX mean Mexico City?
>>
>>79562410
Cartels are the least of your problems in ""disputed territories""" Its not like they are a force trying to take down the government
Yes they are, but are you going to actively try to mess with them or get something of them like drugs n shit?
No? then no problem
Sinaloa is losing power, the small groups are the dangerous ones
Yes it means that
Also, any area where criminality is high there is a 70% chance there is nothing for you as a tourist to see
>>
>>79562907
Honestly i'd be more scared if the Sinaloa's fell. Seems there'd be a power grab by the smaller ones if it did.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-sinaloa-arrest-20170819-story.html
>>
>>79563022
There already is
Cartel is disputing who is going to lead it with El Chapo in the US
I predict factions breaking away from it
>>
>>79563070
The government's strategy is infuriating, they should focus on protecting citizens from violence and weeding out corruption, not going after cartel heads and trying to disrupt the flow of drugs to the US, why the fuck are Mexicans dying just so it's very slightly more difficult for gringos to get their hands on drugs?
>>
El Paso, TX
:^)
>>
>>79563389
Because we are idiots
Why not just fucking give the drug trafficking business to legal folks that pay taxes and don't kill each other here and let the illegal traffickers and violence go to where the drug problem is the USA
We throw so many resources into this war we could be spending on ourselves
>>
>>79563434
I know you're memeing but El Paso is suprisingly safe for how close it is to the border.

It has the second lowest murder rate in the U.S.... As opposed to it's sister city Ciudad de Juárez which has the highest murder rates in the entire world...
>>
File: mexican_posters.png (181KB, 660x716px) Image search: [Google]
mexican_posters.png
181KB, 660x716px
>>79561411
Any state that's not Guerrero or contains Nort*ños.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.