[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THE US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: burning-flag.jpg (33KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
burning-flag.jpg
33KB, 450x300px
FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT COUNTRY FUCK THEM HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: 1468738145910.jpg (79KB, 707x490px) Image search: [Google]
1468738145910.jpg
79KB, 707x490px
>>
File: 1504708975584.jpg (42KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
1504708975584.jpg
42KB, 600x424px
>>79557542
>be american
>have the biggest and mightiest army of the world
>arm "moderate terrorists" like ISIS and FSA to depose Assad in Syria
>deploy army, air force and navy into Syria
>lose
>>
here ya go
>>79556803

hopefully mods will make sticky, no need for multiple shit threads
>>
>>79557859
>sticky
yes, that would be great
>>
>>79557892

This way we won't have third world retards and people that have never been here starting multiple shit threads
>>
>>79557939
yes ban us already. I would love to see all american stupidity concentrated in one single place
>>
>>79557975
we never even think of you people, but yet you are obsessed with us, that is fucking sad
>>
>>79558039
Brazil is fucking more white than you, Shmuel.
>>
>>79558039
do you speak for your entire country?
>>
>>79558239
He unfortunately does. It's sad.
>>
>>79558281
>>79558039
I find it funny that while you guys state that you don't know/think about our country, you state that we are obsessed with the US. It's as almost as if you need other countries to be obsessed with you even if they aren't
>>
>>79558095
What country are you from?
>>79558239
yes
>>
>>79558380
have you ever seen an American start a brazil hate thread?

I don't know enough or care enough about you to start one
>>
>>79558447
So americans are pretty dumb, and need other countries to be obsessed with America so they can claim superiority. Which in the end is a contradiction to the same statement you just made. How can you know if a country is obsessed with the US if you don't know/think about other countries?
>>
>>79558494
>have you ever seen an American start a brazil hate thread?
No, because different from your country we are loved worldwide, and not a single country hates us
>I don't know enough or care enough about you to start one
Then you got your international conclusions from 4chan? you are pretty smart guy. You clearly represent the average american
>>
>>79558514
We are the most powerful country in the world
economically
politically
militarily
Yes, so of course we are "dumb", that makes perfect sense.
Funny how you can't see that you are proving your own idiocy
>>
>>79558572
I already explained why
>I don't know enough or care enough about you to start one

>>79558572
>Then you got your international conclusions from 4chan?
I have no conclusions are you people, other than you start a lot of shit threads like this, I see that stuff
>>
>>79558660
>I have no conclusions are you people, other than you start a lot of shit threads like this, I see that stuff
So how can you affirm that we are obsessed towards you? I think you reached a conclusion of a whole country based on 4chan. Which proves that first: You think about us, and second you are dumb as hell to take 4chan as the actual truth
>>79558595
>We are the most powerful country in the world
>economically
>politically
>militarily
Sure, but what does that have to do with the fact you think that brazilians are obsessed with the US? Especially when you say you don't "think" about Brazil? It's like you need that so that you can claim superiority just like you did right now
>>
>>79558798
Now you're not even making any sense, I'm going salmon fishing, bye
>>
>>79558860
Yes, I am clearly not making any sense :) bye my friend
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.