[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys hate Americans so much :'(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: UNST0001.gif (7KB, 490x260px) Image search: [Google]
UNST0001.gif
7KB, 490x260px
Why do you guys hate Americans so much :'(
>>
>>79556349
it's just easy to make fun of you guys because you do some weird shit (even before the internet)
>>
File: BiggestThreatToWorldPeace.png (440KB, 1280x655px) Image search: [Google]
BiggestThreatToWorldPeace.png
440KB, 1280x655px
Maybe because you shit on literally every other country on earth every day of your lives?
>>
File: burning-flag.jpg (33KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
burning-flag.jpg
33KB, 450x300px
because of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB780oK6F9M
>>
I love america. I even sang and recorded their national anthem today. It made me emotional and feel true freedom
>>
>>79556468
But that's the government, not the people.

I get that some of us are ignorant, but there's a ton of ignorant Euros on here too, and they get a free pass because they're not American
>>
>>79556508
t. american using VPN
>>
File: int.jpg (618KB, 1789x878px) Image search: [Google]
int.jpg
618KB, 1789x878px
>>79556535
No we don't. And Americans do nothing but blame the people for their government because they've never left America and met the people.
>>
>>79556540
Im real finn. The star spangled banner is just a beautiful song.
>>
>>79556622
t. american using VPN
>>
>>79556603
can you find a little smaller jpg, Jamal?
>>
>>79556636
En vittu oo amerikkalainen vaan oon suomalainen mongooli ja tykkään ihan vitusti amerikasta ja aion muuttaa sinne senkin meksikolainen tötteröpää
>>
>>79556535
>Euros
>ignorant
LMAO I'd trade my degenerate setting for ANYWHERE in Europe. Even fucking Malmo, which is a beautiful city despite what you mart-sharters have to say about it.
>>
>>79556706
Fuck off, he's whiter than you Cleetus.
>>
File: canadami.png (798KB, 653x612px) Image search: [Google]
canadami.png
798KB, 653x612px
>>79556349
Because you are sending your undesirables to Canada.
>>
>>79556743
t. american using VPN
>>
>>79556603
But there are just as many threads making fun of us... no other nationality gets made fun of that much aside from you guys, or maybe Italians and Poles
>>
>>79557151
It's because you're popular.
>>
>>79556636
>if you say anything nice about the usa or americans you're considered an american
>>
>>79557151
You don't have white skin. Stop posting here. Go to Reddit or Worldstar with all the mongrels like you.
>>
Because you don't write in my thread
>>79556194
>>
>>79557219
Enjoy your 3 day ban, fatty.
>>
>>79557151
Or Russians, Germans etc. And Americans are the second most vicious and unfunny in these cases, to the point where it's barely even banter anymore, just pure hostility.

Honestly that's probably it, Americans get genuinely angry when confronted with banter which confuses people and entices trolls.
>>
>>79557249
What the fuck does race have to do with this? Also, I'm white you fucking autist
>>
Many Americans aren't aware of their country's fault. We're brainwashed since birth.
>>
>>79557151
We're the most globally exposed, and there is also a dimension of noblesse oblige to their criticisms of America.

Also, with all of the geopolitical shit we've pulled over the last 70 years, I can understand their unease. Not that I'm apologetic about it, because frankly, I really don't feel any regard for foreigner opinions on anything, but it's obvious why we're widely criticized.
>>
>>79557303
what?
>>
>>79557219
yes, especially in threads like these
>>
>>79557373
I mean, we've fucked up plenty as a superpower, but we're still nowhere near as bad as say, Britain in the 19th century or the Soviet Union.
>>
>>79557524
That's obvious. Most academic treatment of this matter will make it clear but it doesn't matter because those two no longer exist, meaning that we are the most recent and relevant global headache, and in a time of wired world media, we will be the most discussed.
>>
thread made already

>>79556803
>>
>>79557354
No you're not. Unless you're part of the 11% white population in Shartland.
>>79557380
Yeah you heard me buddy, Americans will be purged from /int/ for good some day. You better pack up. Your time is coming, buddy.
>>
>>79556349

do i have to say it?
>>
>>79557524
lmao, just learn your history, dude. America has killed billions of people during their imperial regime. Don't let facts be illusions, fatty. Why do you think people come here in particular? To rightfully trash the tyrannical regime you are, in unison, with you ravenous insects being the lone people against us.
>>
>>79557524
Depends on your point of view. The Soviets did many horrible things in order to establish a revolutionary system and survive in a world that had turned on them. America has done many horrible things to be richer, despite already being the richest and most powerful nation on earth.
>>
>>79557666
>thread made already

is multiple better???
>>79556803

>>79549862

>>79553504

>>79557522
>>
>>79557808
This. Except there wasn't really anything wrong with how the Soviets ruled their empire, most of their "deaths" are (((fabrications))) from Jewish lore. America in the meanwhile is close to 1 trillion deaths worldwide from their tyrannical imperial regime. Just read more like you have.
>>
>>79557910
Stalin would withhold food to watch millions die for the lulz. There's no humanity east of finland or west of norway.
>>
>>79556349
You are the shittiest posters on /int/ and by extension 4chan if flag boards are any suggestion.
>>
>>79557952
>implying America doesn't do this right now
Why do you think the poorest regions in the inner cities lack food or money to buy food?
>>
>>79557954
>>79557815
here are 4 more threads for you
>>
>>79557808
I mean, come on dude, did America ever do anything as bad as, say, the Holodomor? Even during the Cold War, during the time of MK Ultra and Agent Orange, we didn't get anywhere near that fucked up.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>79558038
>Trying to explain & justify yourself
>to some retarded Swedish shitstain of all irrelevant nations

Stop being a cuckboi pls
>>
>>79557988
They forgot to collect their foodstamps?

It is pretty fucked up when Flint, Michigan has poisonous water and the rest of the country is like "lol that's your problem buddy". What's the point of being #1 if you still have to treat your own people like that?

>>79558038
The issue was still just food and basic survival. Who gets to live because you say climate change isn't real? It's just pure greed for the sense of being greedy, the worst aspect of capitalism.
>>
File: 911-planes.jpg (52KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
911-planes.jpg
52KB, 400x414px
>>79556349
cause americans are fucking retarded
>>
>>79558038
>he still thinks Holodomor was real

That's been debunked hundreds of times. Here, now let me re-educate you.

After the October Revolution of 1917 brought a communist government to power in Russia, and the fighting of the Russian Civil War had stopped, Vladimir Lenin had a tough decision to make. During the Civil War he had followed a form of communism that introduced exciting new labor laws, such as the decree that anyone going out on strike would be shot, but this had been rather bad for the economy.

So, bowing slightly to reality, Lenin introduced the "New Economic Policy," in which capitalism and private property was allowed on a small scale while the government kept control of the larger industries. Specifically, the farmers of the USSR, from the peasants working small holdings to the kulaks who held larger farms, were able to keep their farms running as usual.

But then in came Stalin, who was a little less willing in that regard. He decided to scrap the New Economic Policy and shove the agricultural situation closer to Marx's ideal by collectivizing all the farms; never mind that the peasants themselves considered this an effective return to feudalism.

This entailed reclassifying the kulaks as "class-traitors" because their farms were a little too big, and stopping the kulaks from farming while concurrently importing for farm work large numbers of industrial workers (the so-called "twenty-five-thousanders") who knew squat about agriculture.
>>
>>79556349
you have to chill with your foreign policies
>>
>>79558222
No desu. Middle Easterners, and even some Europeans are dispensable if it means securing an Americentric world order.
>>
>>79556349
What you talking about? All love USA. Why you think so many people want live in USA?

Jesus Christ, i'm dying. i ate something bad.
>>
>>79558299
More people want to live in China and in Canada, France, or in Germany every day compared to America here.
>>
>>79558355
Who, muslims?
you are one, aren't you?
>>
>>79558355
In a million years I'd never move to Canada.
>>
>>79558397
Good. We don't need any more Somalis in Toronto anyway. They ruined Canada for me desu.
>>
>>79558452
They'll keep coming because they're strapped for choices. Nobody wants to live there, not really.
>>
>>79558355
What do you mean? America is still the top immigration destination in the world
>>
>>79558700
>>79558396
He's a muzzie or not American, he posts stupid shit here all the time
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.