[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last summer an Italian exchange spontaneously student hugged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: file.jpg (73KB, 600x590px)
file.jpg
73KB, 600x590px
Last summer an Italian exchange spontaneously student hugged me. It was first physical contact with human being in seven years. It prevented me from suicide probably. Thank you Italia!
>>
Was it a gril? Did you hug/ her him back?
>>
>>79549642
it was a gril, and yea I hugged her back. She even touched my nose playfully. I know that there was no sexual intention.

Thank god for those social people
>>
>>79549727
Did your social life improve after that ?

cause you wrote _first_ touch
>>
File: thinks_externally.png (173KB, 2688x2688px)
thinks_externally.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
how do you "student hug" someone?
>>
This is very sad.
>>
>>79549921
not really after that.

it was a nice summer. We did have sex 8 times, but it wasnt sexual, just friendship
>>
>>79550222check
>We did have sex 8 times, but it wasnt sexual
mercy fuck or briefly fwb?
>>
>>79550552
More like fwb i guess. But mostly it was us enjoying the intimacy and closeness of our bodies. She said that despite being physically contacting culture, she had never been so close with anyone else than me.

It was sad that she had to to back to italia. Maybe i'll see her again.
>>
>>79550161
He was hugged by a spontaneously student. Learn to read.
>>
File: pablo.jpg (48KB, 292x389px)
pablo.jpg
48KB, 292x389px
>>79550222
>We did have sex 8 times, but it wasnt sexual
>>
>>79551127
it was more like being very very close to her
>>
How do canoli dick Italian boi compete with finnic Kahns?
>>
>>79549578
lucky bastard..i cant recall the last time someone hugging me that wasnt my mom back when i was a child
>>
>>79551332
so was there penetration?
>>
>>79551455
yes, a sensuel penetration with giggling
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.