[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4K_ XJmnKrg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Is this true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4K_XJmnKrg
>>
why does he keep smacking his lips profusely?
>>
>>79540996
I was in norway once
the average person isn't as good looking as varg makes out. I think he just has a fetish for anyone with blue eyes and blonde hair
>>
>>79541136
he pobably thinks that his wife is beautiful
>>
File: 1490789583158.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
1490789583158.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>>79541076
>>79541136
>>79541186
>>
File: 876897.jpg (129KB, 874x588px) Image search: [Google]
876897.jpg
129KB, 874x588px
>>79540996
>>
>>79540996
>Is the ramblings of a convicted murderer, with no education, spent his youth praising satan and burning churches, then 14 years in prison and is not living in a shed with an autistic wife, true?

Oh, I don't know...
>>
>>79541531
But are the actual things he states in the video accurate?
A few points I'd be interested to get some clarity on, if you don't mind:
※ is there are monopoly/duopoly on the grocery/supermarket industry?
※are old cars actively sought out for removing from the roads?
※are people registered with a number?
※are income records publicly displayed online?
>>
>>79541629
>※are people registered with a number?
doesn't every country on earth have personal ID numbers?
>>
>>79541629
This last one is true because it has been mentioned quite a lot of times in different places.
Not that I am against it actually, transparency isn't bad.
>>
>>79541136
sweden is the only nordic country where people truly look good on average
>>
>>79541728
how the fuck is that not bad? what you earn is private, you dont need friends or family snooping on you
>>
>>79541629
- No, but there are few competitors.
- No, but the state adds and removes fees here and there to make it more attractive to scrap your old car and get a new one.
- Yes, a social security number. The number has 11 digits. It includes your date of birth and a number representing your gender, possibly some other things.
- No, tax records are.
>>
>>79541747
It doesn't really matter. If you logg inn you can see the names of people that have been snooping on you.
>>
>>79541694
>No, but there are few competitors
Fair enough. In Australia there is an effective duopoly in this regard.
>adds and removes fees here and there to make it more attractive to scrap your old car and get a new one.
Ah, I get it. I think they have a similar sort of thing in the States.
>Yes, a social security number.
Okay then, that makes sense.
>tax records are
What sort of information is on those tax records?
>>
>>79541694
Our government agencies are legally obliged to use their own databases for their clients and because birth certificates are organised by the states there isn't a coordinated individual reference for anyone
>>
>>79541847
I haven't actually looked it up. Never had a reason to. It does actually include income.

-taxpayer's name
-postcode
-postal town
-year of birth (organisation number for companies)
-net capital
-net income (general income before special allowances)
-calculated tax

http://www.skatteetaten.no/en/person/Tax-settlement/Search-in-the-tax-lists/What-information-do-the-tax-lists-contain/
>>
>>79541629
>is there are monopoly/duopoly on the grocery/supermarket industry?
There are 4 big grocery store chains / groups
Reitan Group, Coop Norge SA, NorgesGruppen and Bunnpris.
So no, there is no monopoly in Norway. And the reason Lidl failed are many. Foreign brand, they had bad locations, already a very competitive marked etc. And of course, competitive companies will try to stop their competition.

>Are old cars actively sought out for removing from the roads?
Unsure what you mean. That the government dont want old cars on the roads?

>Are people registered with a number?
We all have a personal ID number.

>Are income records publicly displayed online?
Yes, but you can see who accessed it. And you need to be a Norwegian citizen to look it up.
>>
File: 122819748367.png (216KB, 306x611px) Image search: [Google]
122819748367.png
216KB, 306x611px
>>79540996
>you're just a numbah! like in Auschwitz!!
>so what's your name?
>oh my name is anon hansen
>ok let me see, oh like millions people are name like that, ok can you come back in 2 years when i find you in the system? thank you
>>
>>79541136

No shit, people aren't as good looking as the stereotype anywhere in the world.

The vast majority of people in the world are ugly.
>>
>>79541747
>what you earn is private
If you were making stuff and selling it to yourself only, I would agree. But we both know that's insane. Thus you earn money only through interaction with other entities in society whether individual persons or corporate the conclusion being that you don't operate in isolation but in a society. Therefore it is not unjustified that society could have oversight over what you gain through transactions with other of its subjects. And this of course especially goes for public officials and the like.
>>
>>79541958
That's a lot of information. To be honest I would be rather uncomfortable about that, even more so if living in a relatively small country such as your own.
It's just something I'm not entirely used to as a concept.

>>79542019
>That the government dont want old cars on the roads?
Well, yeah. More that the government implements policies which in effect removes old cars from the road in favour of new cars.

>We all have a personal ID number.
Is that a universal number all different branches of government and government affiliated businesses can reference to look up all of your personal details?

>And you need to be a Norwegian citizen to look it up.
Ah, I see.
>>
>>79542106
?
The government can always see how much you earn through taxes, the general public has no right to know
>>
>>79542106
How would you find a hypothetical situation where any new person you meet, anyone you have a relationship with; their parents, etc. can look up your income details?
>>
>>79542125
Government =/= society.

>>79542171
I don't have a problem with it as long as there is reciprocity in it.
>>
>>79540996
the thing I don't get about varg is he is so against any sort of government surveillance (to the point he calls your state ID tyrannical) yet he supported the Nazi government who was all powerful
>>
>>79540996
Went to norway,women there are pretty,men are just meh really
>>
>>79542122
>Well, yeah. More that the government implements policies which in effect removes old cars from the road in favour of new cars.
I would say, it favors green cars. Electric cars are REALLY favored atm.
Don't think you pay any taxes on a used car, if you buy it IN Norway.
Varg was talking about importing a car into norway. Probably a high tax there, so people don't buy cars cheap in France and re-sell them in Norway for profit or something.

>Is that a universal number all different branches of government and government affiliated businesses can reference to look up all of your personal details?
Well, yeah. But that number is private. So you need to give it away. Mostly, bussnisses just use it to check your credit.
>>
>>79542171
most people do it for work-related reasons because they person they're looking up will know who looked at it, it's not an anonymous service
>>
>>79542270
the guy is old. the guy was in prison. the guy didn't have any education. the guy burned churches. He doesn't make any sense
>>
Gutta hvorfor er mat så dyrt her i landet ;(
>>
>>79542171
A British guy's take on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bO8zEaSuWg

In general we're a lot more open to discussing money in Norway.
One of my English lecturers was also in charge of the foreign exchange students. She told us that the foreigners were being made self conscious and uncomfortable because Norwegians kept asking how much they paid for things.
>>
>>79542341
as it should be
>>
>>79542509
kanskje fordi vi må importere så mye, og det er dyrt å produsere i Norge
>>
Apparantly food is relatively cheaper in Norway than France when you account for higher wages. It's still one of the most expensive countries in the world in absolute terms though, up there with Iceland and Switzerland.
>>
I've heard cars in Porugal are as expensive as in Norway, without accounting for the significantly lower wages in Portugal.

Heard it from a Portuguese immigrant I worked with.
>>
>>79541744
thats cuz they sterilized babies with asymmetrical features. attractiveness is all about symmetry, blue/blonde is just a bonus on top of that
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.