[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to move to one of the -stan cunt. Which one would it be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

You have to move to one of the -stan cunt. Which one would it be?
>>
kurdistan
>>
>>79539114
Kys subh*man asian dogeater yamato clan descended sandnigger
>>
Kelantan
>>
Kazakhstan I guess. Preferably some northern part with a lot of people of Russian descent. (Ie not Islamic majority regions)
>>
>>79539114
kazakhstan
greatest country in the world
>>
>>79539114
Kazakhstan
>>
The UK
>>
Finurandustan
>>
>>79539114
hayastan
>>
File: kyrgystan commie blocks.jpg (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
kyrgystan commie blocks.jpg
2MB, 2048x1152px
this comfy place
>>
File: sIbd75gOb_Q.jpg (86KB, 545x960px) Image search: [Google]
sIbd75gOb_Q.jpg
86KB, 545x960px
Kazakhstan!
>>
Lehistan.
>>
File: poznan.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
poznan.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Lehistan
>>
Lehistan,
>>
>>79539114
Turkmenistan. Absolutely fucking based.
>The Turkmen government's decision to cancel a dual-citizenship agreement with Russia in 2003 prompted thousands of ethnic Russians to leave Turkmenistan as they lost their property.[5] Many of those fleeing "in panic" reportedly feared being trapped in a state which has been widely criticised for human rights abuses and has imposed severe restrictions on foreign travel for its citizens. Those without Russian passports may be forced to become Turkmens, and fear that they may never be able to return to Russia.[6]
>For these who remained, estimated at around 100,000, all Soviet-time diplomas, certificates and other official documents that were issued outside the Turkmen SSR were nullified, drastically limiting the people's access to work. At the same time, universities have been encouraged to reject applicants with non-Turkmen surnames, especially ethnic Russians.[7] Russian television is difficult to receive in Turkmenistan, the Russian-language radio station Mayak was taken off the air[8] and the Russian newspapers were banned earlier.[9]
> universities have been encouraged to reject applicants with non-Turkmen surnames, especially ethnic Russians.
>, especially ethnic Russians.
I have never witnessed this level of basedness.
>>
>>79547254
they'd treat you as if you were russian too, retard
>>
>>79547716
We are Asians, bro. I would Turkmenify completely, retard.
>>
>>79547254
>>79547880
lol
>>
>>79539114
I would shoot myself at the gate of the airport.
>>
>>79547254
> universities have been encouraged to reject applicants with non-Turkmen surnames, especially ethnic Russians.

yet -ov -ova -yev stuff are still common
>>
>>79548400
Russians themselves always get butthurt when you say those folks from Central Asia with ov ev names are Russians.

Do you know Turkmenistans or have you visited Turkmenistan?
>>
>>79548549
>Do you know Turkmenistans or have you visited Turkmenistan?
We have lots of Turkmens here. Often students.
>>
Kazahstan>Uzbekistan>power gap>Kirgizstan>Turkmenistan=Tajikistan
>>
>>79539114
kazachstan
>>
>>79539114
Why not all of them?!
>>
burgerstan
>>
>>79549678
Oh shit, I somehow misread it as "you have to remove one of the -stan"

>move to one of the -stan
obviously to Kazakhstan, I live near its border anyway
>>
File: ReichskommissariatTurkestan.png (115KB, 699x447px) Image search: [Google]
ReichskommissariatTurkestan.png
115KB, 699x447px
Reichskommissariat Turkestan
>>
>>79550567
Why are Mari El and Udmurtia in blue?
>>
File: Geography_of_Afghanistan.jpg (428KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
Geography_of_Afghanistan.jpg
428KB, 1024x690px
>>79539114
Afghanistan, all other choices are pleb tier.
>>
>>79550873
Possible inclusions.
>>
Kazakhstan, I guess.
>>
Kekistan lolz
>>
>>79539114
Why is Afghani- and Paki-
not allowed?

I take Kasachi anyway.
>>
>>79539114
Tajikstan
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.