[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are slavs so hated around the world in general? I noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: un-88.jpg (41KB, 603x378px) Image search: [Google]
un-88.jpg
41KB, 603x378px
Why are slavs so hated around the world in general?
I noticed many people start to disregard you with prejudice once they know that you are slav.
How so?
>>
jealousy
>>
>>79533343
There is nothing to be jealous about, however there is a hatred somehow.
Like people annoyed by the very fact of your existence

https://youtu.be/TlPV4wtZ6HE
>>
File: owl.gif (878KB, 266x399px) Image search: [Google]
owl.gif
878KB, 266x399px
Could it be that people over here are more interested in circle jerk generals, guessing ethnicities and roleplaying as their respected countries?

https://youtu.be/MV_WDelQbJE
>>
>>79533343
>>79533407
slavs are subhumans
>>
>>79533330
Decades of cold war propaganda
>>
>>79533467
It's easily one of the worst boards here and that's saying something.
>>
File: tigger.jpg (241KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
tigger.jpg
241KB, 800x534px
>>79533491
Why?

>>79533497
But cold war is over yet people still bear hatred in their hearts.

>>79533498
From what I've seen over here this one looks like one of the most civilized ones where you can freely express your opinion without fear of being down-voted and muted by admins of some big site.

https://youtu.be/1eHc6t1KDM8
>>
Backstabbing criminal thugs. No one trusts Slavs. Slav is synonymous with crimes and prostitution.
>>
>>79533636
says a brazilian

kek
>>
>>79533330
Not here, maybe only albania.
>>
They cause trouble and are usually up to illegal activities.

And they're poor
>>
>>79533636
But crimes commit little percentage of actual population just like everywhere else?

>>79533694
What kind of trouble?
>>
you try to play vidya with these cancerous bitches in your team in every single game, they cant / nor wont speak english, flame about the slightest of things, fuck up and shit
>>
>>79533750
Don't play those games/don't play with such people?

You seriously base your hatred on interaction with people in video games?
As far as I know over here it is kids (mostly of age 7-15) who play video games over here.
If those games are f2p then chances are higet that they will play it.
They don't want to speak ENglish in general because they are not going to need it.
>>
>>79533636
>>79533694
>Brazilian and gook calling others violent criminals

wew
>>
Even kkk hated slavs
>>
>>79533750
funnily russians despise foreigners innvydia too for insisting everybody should speask in english even when they are a minority or they are not addressed at all (a group of guys speak to each other, a russian guild advertises to russians etc) they still bitch they can't satisfy their creepy curiosity, and also for poor skills (yeah, each nation blames another in the poor skills)
>>
>>79533788
No, it has been ages ago and nowadays too. You try to visit a bar as a finn, youll get your ass handed. Ive seen russian workers get new cars from working here and coming back after weekend it all trashed up.. You visit Viipuri for example, youll get robbed 100%. Back in the day (grandpa) to now
>>
>>79533834
You wouldnt fucking know cause you aint playing with them constantly. Bunch of retards
>>
>>79533567
lot's of it has to do with ignorance and as he said; propaganda that boomers shared to their kids. the bigger factor I think though is that russia is seen as the boogeyman of the world, since pretty much all of europe is in the same military alliance, so there's nobody else to point fingers at.
>>
>>79533714
well russians are rarely criminals but they are often unruly... stuff like taking pics where it is forbidden, taking food from buffet breakfasts etc

russians are also often rude

atleast it is why russoan tourists are sometimes disliked
>>
>>79534113
I see. WIth this I can agree. Many of my countrymen when travel abroad expect everything to be in their favour. We don't have any culture regarding travels because a lot of people didn't travel before. It is especially true about mature and old people.
I believe in next 10-20 years situation will change since modern youth is more aware of right behaviour in foreign countries, however currents sanctions reduce amount of people who can afford it.
>>
Because there are like 350 million Slavs in the world, but they contributed very little to the world culture, science and economy. Slavs are just subhumans, who occupy precious clay that could be used in a proper way, for the mankind, if it was controlled by Germans or Anglos.
>>
one hour without turning into cnaB thread, congratulation
>>
All those videos of slavs showing their balance skills on the edges of skyscrapers make me feel that they are dangerous.
>>
>>79533330
Nobody hates Czech or Slovak.
Other Slavs are hated though.
I honestly don't know why.
I only understand hatred of Russian and the communism that is connected to Russian past.
>>
>>79534404
>balts, churkas and poles fight for communism because they want independence
>get it
>for 20 years
>shit at Russians for ussr despite most of Russians fighting against it
>>
>>79534458
>most of Russians fighting against it

lol, 90% of Russians in 1917 were illiterate peasants and they supported commies

if commies hadn't had support from the people, they would have lost to whites + western troops
>>
I have no problem with Slavs. I feel a contentious ambivalence towards Russki Huns though
>>
we are not slaves
turan blood flows in me
>>
>>79534510
you're gypsies
>>
>>79534531
inbred dog,
go back to your Russian master
>>
>>79534484
>peasants
>supported commies
are you literal retard? It's 9th grade history
Peasant can't support communism because he has land.
>>
>>79533330
do you want a meme answer, or real one?

Meme answer was given by Iki >>79533491

As for real answer, it might just be your own complexes and confirmation bias. It could also just be regular prejudices ("I bet he drinks a lot of alcohol and beats people") Or maybe it's case of national politics filtering down to interpersonal relations ("I bet he supports cryptofascist dictators")
>>
File: 1444245214720.jpg (316KB, 664x2568px) Image search: [Google]
1444245214720.jpg
316KB, 664x2568px
>>79533330
Russians are alright.
Fuck churkas.
>>
>>79534558
people from the land in general don't support communism, city folk (poor city folk) supported it
>>
>>79533330
Never known a single person who hated Slavs here
>>
>>79534584
they fuck russian women
fuck russia
>>
>>79533855
>Viipuri
Gotcha
Those are not russians, but other finns from territories occupied by soviets after the winter war. You don't have russians in finland. People who immigrate there are either other finnic people or northern russians which is basically the same thing genetic wise.
>>
>>79534484
Dumb polish subhuman. Jews and other minorities carried out the bolshevik revolution, not russians.
>>
File: za rossiyushu.jpg (9KB, 235x289px) Image search: [Google]
za rossiyushu.jpg
9KB, 235x289px
>>
File: Cute.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cute.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
I hope we all will live in peace one day.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.