[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Tibet be an independent nation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tibet-in-asia.jpg (107KB, 1600x850px) Image search: [Google]
tibet-in-asia.jpg
107KB, 1600x850px
Should Tibet be an independent nation?
>>
>>79507695
Zitto
>>
It already is.

It's called Bhutan.
>>
>>79507695
You either have to annoy the fuck out of china to let it go or you fight for it. I'm okay with either but if it wants independence you have to earn it.
>>
>>79507695
The question should be. Should together get their land back?
>>
>>79507695
why does china want it so bad? what do they get out of owning that
>>
>>79507695
Yes, Tibetians deserve own land, so do Uyghurs and also Inner Mongolia is rightful Mongol clay

Death to chinks
>>
>>79508117
king of bhutan has been regularly attempted to be assassinated by the dalai lama
>>
>>79508965
Resources on the clay. More clay more resources.
>>
File: 23-9-15_Great_Tibet_Robbery.jpg (81KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
23-9-15_Great_Tibet_Robbery.jpg
81KB, 480x480px
>>79508965
>>
>>79508965
Petty Nationalism
Plus
Its mountains are their water source
Plus mining industry Tibet made a deal to china to develop their mines.

China being china saw these deals as a go signal to pretty much invade and just take the entire country and resources.
Tat way they don't have to answer to tibet

Much like what happened to us in the """"Joint"""oil explorations in the spartlys
>>
>>79509037
Balkanization of China best day of my life
>>
>>79507695
Whatever the Tibetans themselves want.
>>
>>79507695
No.
Most of the population is Han Chinese now days. It would be the equivalent of demand that Poland return German clay, or demand that Abo rule Australia.
>>
>>79507695
I'm always amused at politics regarding human rights
1960 to 2015
Tibet/ tibetans 99% to 93% - genocide
UK/ whites 97% to 82% - not genocide
>>
>>79510384
Same thing. Some times i just stare to the statistics and laugh.
>>
>>79510384
'human rights' activists are often hypocrites

>>79509445
How do you feel about Duterte being a Chinese bitch?
>>
>>79511868
This. Human rights activists are the worst human beings you'll ever meet ironically.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.