[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't the rest of the world keep up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: USA.png (147KB, 925x800px) Image search: [Google]
USA.png
147KB, 925x800px
Why can't the rest of the world keep up?
>>
Communism and American imperialism.
>>
>>79506982
wow korea

good job
>>
You exploit everyone in the third world and drain their talent and resources then turn around and cry about how globalism is supposedly ruining your country
>>
Because your economy is basically printing money due to all comodities being traded on US dollar. And you have control of almost all Commodity exporters worldwide. But that is also the cause of your doom, since you manufacture nothing and inflation is running high even having a global demand for your currency, and jobs are disappearing and moving to other countries
>>
Laziness, and the absence of industry and persistent graft as two cultural pillars in nearly every country on the planet.

There is something undeniably inferior about non-Americans, shitposts aside. I will never understand why the rest of the world languishes in such miserable 3rd world mediocrity.
>>
India is so poor
>>
>>79507184
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Christ, Australians are a cringy sort.
>>
>>79506982
Nice war money you got there pal
>>
>>79507184
t. Zhang
>>
>>79507078
Top resume
>>
>be american
>get fired for asking a day off to attend funeral
>>
>>79507244
>>79507233
He is right tho go to any firm that requires intellectual work and you will find it full of immigrants.
>>
>>79507299
And it is lamentable. Im not sure why they come here to work instead of staying back and improving their shitholes desu.
>>
>>79507350
>Im not sure why they come here to work instead of staying back and improving their shitholes desu.
because their leaders are shit and dont let them be creative and productive so they come here where the free markets gives them jobs because they are better than some americans at math,medecine ..... .Just look at the opportunity coast of immigrating here. Whats betting working as an engineering in the usa and getting a good pay or not finding an engineer job in your original country and getting forced to become a teacher and have a shitty pay.
>>
>>79507463
better*
Also , immigrating to first world countries gives you actually more chances to fix your country than staying in it . First of all , you will be bringing the dollars and euros to your country and 3rd world countries really need that money . 2nd you have much more chance of getting into government by being a diaspora . Go check 3rd world governments , you will find alot of them are ex Diasporas
>>
>>79506982
1.380.000.000 people and still look at this rising angle from 2000s. China will shine in future.
>>
>>79507195
You don't seem very clever.
USA is former ambitious Europeans gaining (at the time) unlimited lands with next to no resistance. How is that not a story set up for success?

Meanwhile here we're fighting over the same clay.
>>
>>79507629
>Muh excuses
>MUH WE WUZ CHIMPING OUT AND SHEEEEIT MANE AND U WAZ MANIFEST DESTINY

Holy shit you third worlders are pathetic.
>>
>>79507711
This. The fact that he literally takes some pride in a history of war mongering and economic stagnation tells you a lot about their attitudes towards nation building and civic duty.
>>
>>79507078
If we take Japan, S. Korea and Taiwan as examples of American imperialism then it seems to actually make countries wealthier
>>
>>79507711
Wow you're easily triggered. Taking pride for others' achievements is pathetic.

>>79507827
I take pride? I was stating facts and i admire the US for a lot of things but you did get a good start.
>>
>>79508070
speaking of being easily triggered by facts......
>>
>>79508070
>you did get a good start

The power of Arab education.
>>
>>79506982
The American 1% drives that "average" because they are so ridiculously separated from the rest.

You and everyone you can possibly personally know live way below that mark.
>>
>>79508256
Median (yes Median) income in my state is $67,000.

Wait, why am I even discussing the concept of income with that flag?
>>
>>79507854
SK and taiwan are third world shitholes.
>>
>>79506982
cycle of capital
>>
>>79508492

It's all going over your head you fucking idiot.

Those are our median wages because of billion and millionaires being factored in, thereby skewing the stats.

The majority of Americans make less than 29k a year. We are a poor as fuck nation with an elite class that is ruling over us.
>>
>>79508884
Median != average
>>
>>79507350
>And it is lamentable
Which was the entire point of the post two retards sperged out in response to.
Fucking hell.
>>
>>79508884
I literally emphasized Median and yet you still submitted that attempt at a rebuttal.

Median, not average.

Median
>>
>>79508911

In the provided example they are interchangeable.
>>
>>79509000
No
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>79508950
No one asked for your shitskin """"""""insight"""""""" you insecure retard.
>>
>>79506982
the rest of the world is enslaved and exploited
>>
>>79506982
Jews, probably
>>
>>79507233

>OMG WHITEZ ARE FACING EXTINCTION FROM DIRTY IMMIGRANTS PROTECT THE FUTURE OF OUR WHITE CHILDREN WAHHHHHHHH
>>
>>79507184
Immigrants are receiving welfare at higher rates than the native born population. Both legal and illegal.

I wouldn't call that talent.
>>
>>79507827
>Sweden
>war mongering and economic stagnation
>>
>>79506982
Keep up with what? 50% of us make less than 30k, if you make 30k or more a year you make more than 170 million Americans.
>>
>>79508256
It's not that hard to be in the 1% if you save up money. Earning a few millions is easy, almost everyone can do it.
>>
>>79512678
170,000,000 Americans make less than $16 an hour yet oppose higher wages, because this affects people b.
>>
>>79507116
They're basically an American colony just like Japan
>>
>>79513025
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
>>
>>79513081
>They're basically an American colony just like Japan

Yes, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea are only decent because of American/Western influence.

Oriental countries left to their own devices become India-tier shitholes. Makes you wonder why weebs here keep acting like east Asians are the "master race."
>>
>>79512678
>including literal teenagers into that data

"Of those individuals with income who were older than 15 years of age, approximately 50% had incomes below $30,000..."
>>
>>79506982
Where is Ireland, Switzerland? They are pretty rich per capita
>>
>>79513474
>Japan was an India-tier shithole before American influence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meiji_period
>>
>>79513809
Are those the only countries you miss on that chart?
>>
>>79506982
>'Korea'
Well South Korea would probably be up top with us if it wasn't lumped in with the insane North.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.