[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of these country is the least racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1740.jpg (34KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1740.jpg
34KB, 700x300px
Which one of these country is the least racist?
>>
Asians are all racist, Muhammad
>>
File: racism world.png (646KB, 1275x600px) Image search: [Google]
racism world.png
646KB, 1275x600px
>>
>>79505028
I know that Jamal. I was just wondering which one is the least racist of them
>>
>>79504995

We are racists and proud of it.
>>
Only wh*tes can be racist you stupid fuck.
>>
CHINK>NIP>GOOK
>>
Obviously tied
>>
>>79505165
Frostback snow nigger
>>
>waaaaah this country is not catered specifically to my race therefore its racist
>wh*te people """""logic"""""
>>
>>79504995
>not sure if Japanese are actually less racist or if they put on an act to save face in the public
at least the Chinese are rude enough to let you know they hate you
>>
>>79504995
Koreans are the most racist
Japanese are the least racist
Chinese are in the middle

Although I guess it's hard to tell with nips because they are forced to act polite.
>>
File: IMG_0431.jpg (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0431.jpg
24KB, 200x200px
>>79505695
this.
>>
>>79505980
>besed austkorea
>>
>>79505035
GLORIOUS japan
>>
I wonder if people who say Japans are racist only say it because they're fat overweight weebs and they go to Japan their 'dreamcountry' of manga and anime and when they go there with their 'kawaii's and 'Sugoi's and their disgusting hygiene to pick up Asian chicks they're let down because not even they want them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.