[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Germans are retarded, blood thirsty cretines.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: bison.jpg (42KB, 780x480px) Image search: [Google]
bison.jpg
42KB, 780x480px
Daily reminder that Germans are retarded, blood thirsty cretins.

A bison from Lubuskie shot in Germany on the first day of his stay there.
For years, he was quietly walking on the outskirts of the surrounding villages and towns. As soon as he crossed into Germany, he was unscrupulously shot, because 'he could cause danger'.

News on Polish site:
http://www.gazetalubuska.pl/wiadomosci/slubice/g/zubr-z-lubuskiego-zastrzelony-w-niemczech-jak-tak-mozna,12483423,25548909/

News on German site:
https://www.rbb24.de/panorama/beitrag/2017/09/wisent-bei-lebus-abgeschossen.html
I don't speak their dog language well, It probably says that bison was a polish catholic nationalist, was stealing cars and didn't want "rapefugees".
>>
File: 1475295677692.jpg (23KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
1475295677692.jpg
23KB, 600x383px
>>79498425
>millions of refugees pour into Germany and cause crimes
>np
>One bison
>We had to shoot it, it posed a threat to public security
German autism
>>
>>79498425

>German subhumans being subhumans

What a shock
>>
>>79498425
WTF I did not know there were Bison in Europe
Anywho, I love them and they are super cute but you should never ever get close to em. You'll get fucked up
>>
File: 2.jpg (66KB, 810x499px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
66KB, 810x499px
>>79498425
>'he could cause danger'

Yet a million of these a year is totally good for the public.
>>
>>79498538
This.
>>
F
>>
They better eat it. Bison is tasty
>>
>>79498425
>"O kurwa! Itz anozhur katyn! Gib reperazhuns! Remburr zhe hundrezh gorillion!"
>>
>>79498778
t. 14.88% german
>>
>>79498425
They also killed that one bear that somehow made his way to Germany. Why do Germans hate wild animals so much
>>
File: 1416530550371.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1416530550371.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>>79498928
Wild animals hate other wild animals.
They don't like the competition.
>>
Looked them up and found this.
>During World War I, occupying German troops killed 600 of the European bison in the Białowieża Forest for sport, meat, hides, and horns. A German scientist informed army officers that the European bison were facing imminent extinction, but at the very end of the war, retreating German soldiers shot all but nine animals.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_bison
>>
>>79499470
Yea... and they also cut out giant part of the last primeval forest in Europe.
And they call themselves "civilized".

>During World War I the forest suffered heavy losses. The German army seized the area in August 1915 and started to hunt the animals. During three years of German occupation, 200 kilometres (124 miles) of railway tracks were laid in the forest to support the local industry. Three lumber mills were built, in Hajnówka, Białowieża and Gródek. Up to 25 September 1915, at least 200 bison were killed, and an order was issued forbidding hunting in the reserve. However, German soldiers, poachers and Soviet marauders continued the slaughter until February 1919 when the area was captured by the Polish army. The last bison had been killed just a month earlier. Thousands of deer and wild boar had also been shot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bia%C5%82owie%C5%BCa_Forest#History
>>
>be bison
>get shot
>>
>>79499994
>Germans invade Poland
>ravage the land by leaving behind top of the crop infrastructure und industrial buildings and machines
Stop whining. Next time we can also turn everything to trash like the Sowjets did if that's more to your liking.
>>
>>79502546
Soviets were more civilized than krauts.
>>
>>79503064
Sadly :-(
>>
>>79502546
>Next time we can also turn everything
Next time?
Next time will be the remains of whites from Germany fleeing into Poland from mudslime invasion, and it's already begone, you lying fuck.
>>
>>79502546
next time you wont exist anymore
>>
>>79503852
Always liked the Chorwaci. They're cunts but in the way that I like. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Germany
>>
Why is the german so evil?
>>
>>79504709
nazism is in their blood
>>
But this way the bloodthirst of the eternal g*rm is sated, even if only temporarily

RIP in pieces bison, he died so that Europe would have peace
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.