[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you learn about Russia at school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 26.jpg (106KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
106KB, 580x326px
What did you learn about Russia at school?
>>
>>79497488
That communsim is bad and so are you
>>
Stalin
Communism
WW2
>>
File: 1505457673780.jpg (60KB, 542x612px) Image search: [Google]
1505457673780.jpg
60KB, 542x612px
Alcoholism
Poverty
Communism
Scientific achievements
Treacherous people and with no regard to friendship and loyalty.
>>
Stalin was a big meanie :(.
Anyway, I just watched the russian film Brother.
>>
>>79497553
did you like it?
>>
That we should be thankful for not being born in Russia
>>
Nothing
>>
>>79497567
Yea I did, not bad
>>
Deluded former empire that spread gommunism, and ultimately fell spectacularly.
>>
We learned about Nicholas II and how Russians suffered under his rule, we also learned a bit about Rasputin and how these things played a part in how the Bolsheviks gained popularity, then we learned a little bit about communism and how Stalin was a dick.

We focused a little bit on Russia's contributions to World War II before coming back to the Cold War, though most of that boiled down to Korea, Vietnam, and the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Then we learned that after the USSR collapsed Russia was a shithole for about 10 years, but we were allowed to build McDonalds in Moscow now so that's pretty cool.
>>
>>79497488
Romanov family assassination
Communism
Stalin & WW2
Cold War
>>
>>79498001
This Shit need to be closed as fast us pasibole Fuck americans

Gona send leter to Putin and tell him to close this last american cultur in russia

We dont need Your cultur There we dont need nothing from you you good american is dead american

You making slavic pepole become fat :( how os this trash food good for us ???

I will never eat this Shit !!!!!!!!!

Death to americans
>>
We learned about Russia always being a bit isolated from the west.
We learned that Peter the Great lived in the Netherlands. Then under Isabella you opened up St Petersburg and Odessa to the west.

Then the revolution happened. Whites vs Reds, also German involvement by sending Lenin there by train.
From there on it's just generic Cold War stuff.
>>
>>79497488
How they helped in ww2 and were our allies, but how that was short lived.
>>
>>79498271
It's weird to think how fast alliances shifted during that period anyway.
The Nazis and Soviets invaded Poland as partners, yet somehow only war was declared on Nazi-Germany.
>>
>>79497488
Typcial textbook stuff
WW2
Stalin
Soviet Communism
Some inventions here and there

On the internet I've learn you're pretty much like china, you have a very strong shill army.
Greedy and you delusionally think everything belongs to you
>>
>>79497488
Firstly, our school is so much different from West, we don't need to learn about other country AT ALL but if you are interested in it, there are textbooks for it so you can learn so many things in school.
>>
File: dog.jpg (104KB, 742x476px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
104KB, 742x476px
>>79497488
A lot actually, I can't really remember everything
But I can say we learned about
Nikolas II.
How Russians defeated Napoleon and Hitler
WW2 in general
WW1
Stalin,Lenin, communism
and how you fucked us in the ass because of Czechs.
Commies also killed that fat guy called "Tiso"
>>
They always tried to have acces to hot waters like mediterranean sea. They tried to convince turkey to give more freedom to theirselves. I may have forgotten other stuff but this one was important
>>
>>79497488
Stole our gold in WW1. We had to send the gold reserves to moscow for safekeeping as we were on the same side in the war, but then communism happened and we never got our gold back. It was like 120 tons of gold, too.
>>
>>79505167
i am sorry
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.