[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of you have asked me why I'm a Thai nationalist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: THAILAND.jpg (4MB, 3288x4127px) Image search: [Google]
THAILAND.jpg
4MB, 3288x4127px
And the answer is simple: This is the best country to have ever existed in the entirety of human history.

We have the best food, the best martial arts, the best cultural traditions, the best religion, the best society and the most fuckable people on the planet.

Whatever flaws there may be are inconsequential and frankly irrelevant when weighed against the unmatched legacy of our birthright. We are the blessed children of the Chakri Dynasty and the immortal sires of the Sukhothai Kingdom that ruled over Greater Siam - the first and only power to conquer the entire Indochina Peninsula atop the ruins of the fallen Khmer Empire.

We have never been and will never be conquered or colonized. When all the other nations around us fell to European or Japanese rule, to Islam or Catholicism... we stood. We remained. We adapted. We survived.

We truly are Unbowed, Unbent and Unbroken.
>>
didnt read lmao
>>
>>79496454
this
>>
Your cunt have a nice sex tourism
>>
Can't argue with that.
>>
>>79496491
I reckon you probably could
>>
>>79496387
I hate thai food
Tasted like I was eating incense
>>
>>79496454
>>79496464
Read it.

>>79496504
You were probably eating incense you dumb fat cow.
>>
>>79496586
Rude!
It was too sweet as well
>>
File: King of Thailand.jpg (104KB, 985x554px) Image search: [Google]
King of Thailand.jpg
104KB, 985x554px
>>79496387
World capital of sex tourism.

World capital of lady boys.

World capital of AIDS.

World capital of child prostitution.

Tacky looking "traditional" architecture that pales in comparison to those of Cambodia and Burma.

Martial arts stolen from Cambodia.

Culture stolen from Cambodia.

>Culture
What culture? Oh, you mean the culture stolen from Cambodia.

The current Thai king literally has AIDS. He literally goes to Germany every 2 months to get a blood transfusion. He literally got pelted with BB pellets by a random German kid. He literally made his puppy the commander of the Thai Air Force. He literally married a literal whore.
>>
>>79496781
>World capital of sex tourism.
>World capital of lady boys
>World capital of child prostitution.
are those supposed to be bad?
>>
Damn I love killing off threads with my brutal assassinations of the OP. I'm like a fucking assassin. I bet OP is crouching in a corner crying and pissing himself after I fucking destroyed him.
>>
>>79496952
I feel like you're the only one who gets me.
>>
File: 1505183815152.jpg (396KB, 1230x819px) Image search: [Google]
1505183815152.jpg
396KB, 1230x819px
>>79496387

Thailand is rising.

We will soon be richer than the average American, European, Canadian. Our Bangkok is safe, we have efficient transportation like the BTS subway system, our food is good, and our economy is only projected to continue to improve. We will no longer need to rely on sleazy Western tourists.

Meanwhile, in the US and Europe, all your major cities are huge ghettos full of violent immigrants, everyone is going poor and struggling to survive, feminism, obesity and other degenerate things are rampant.

Why are you Westerners such losers?
>>
>>79497088
>flag
I thought Viets hate Thais
>>
>>79496781
>World capital of child prostitution.
Time to update my passport.
>>
>>79496387
asians are subhumans
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.