[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the F*CK are muslims so r*cist?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: muslims_on_blacks.jpg (292KB, 1385x1822px) Image search: [Google]
muslims_on_blacks.jpg
292KB, 1385x1822px
why the F*CK are muslims so r*cist?!?
>>
>>79492143
The funny thing is one of the few decent things Muhamad did do was to unequivocally condemn racism, and specifically against blacks. I guess Muslims really are flexible to disregarding him when it comes to some areas.
>>
>>79492204
wtf i hate muhamad now
>>
>>79492226
"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety" - From "the prophet's last sermon" in Mecca.
>>
>>79492204
People pick and choose with all religions.
>>
>>79492143
Ar*bs and Fersians always hated blacks. A new religion being Christianity or Islam isn't going to change their opinion
>>
>>79492252
Based desu
>>
>>79492143
DELET THIS

ARABS ARE BLACK
>>
>>79492252
>nor is the black superior over the white
dropped
>>
>>79492252
shit religious leader
>>
>>79492252
Blatant lies
>>
>>79492143
i like that quote that whites are "half-baked"
>>
>>79493299
also
>Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks]

crows are among the smartest animals
>>
>According to one professor, Abdelmajid Hannoum at Wesleyan University, the view that Arab scholars and geographers from this time period held racist attitudes are the result of mistranslations, stating that such attitudes were not prevalent until the 18th and 19th century.[84] According to Arnold J. Toynbee: "The extinction of race consciousness as between Muslims is one of the outstanding achievements of Islam and in the contemporary world there is, as it happens, a crying need for the propagation of this Islamic virtue."[85]

wtf so which one is it
>>
>>79493415
Look at the quotes and consider how they could possibly be the result of "mistranslations".

>"Well, the word for "apricot" is really close to "uncivilized ape", so ibn-Qaq's treatise on agriculture has sadly been misunderstood"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.