[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: untitled.png (2MB, 1433x868px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
2MB, 1433x868px
>>
The rest of Europe.
>>
bradley walsh on the left
>>
brits got btfo by russian hooligans at marseille euro cup 2016
>>
>>79486602
Russians

Me missus is russian
>>
>>79486729
>bragging about an import bride
>>
File: Russia-1-679295.jpg (65KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Russia-1-679295.jpg
65KB, 590x350px
>>79486602
Gopniks are just the equivalent of chavs, it's the ultras that are the actual danger.
>>
>>79486602
If real military is involved, Brits will win because a single machine gun can kill off at least 10 million russians. If football guys can't beat off Russian special forces, it's not their fault, they don't know how to eliminate Russians.
>>
Russians

less inbred so they might feel pain
>>
Also, shitposting aside, Eastern Euros are far better fighters than Western Europeans in my experience. Western Euros are pathetically confrontation averse whereas Eastern Euros will gladly fight you without even flinching.
>>
>>79486877
It's mainly because the Russians are actual braindead subhumans who come out looking to kill people.
>>
>>79486602
Russians beat the shit out of anglos in the euros.

Barrabravas would kill both though
>>
>>79486877
Holy shit this. Maybe it's because American culture openly tolerates and cheers street fights so we all grow up with some fighting experience, but the few times i've had to deal with belligerent drunk Europeans, i've noticed that Brits/Germans/Frenchies and Spics will very quickly back down if you make it clear that you have no qualms about getting into a fist fight, whereas Russkies/Poles and the sort will essentially behave like angry pitbulls.

Though being 6'5" may have played a part, especially when i was in Barcelona.
>>
Definitely Russians

English hooligans are mostly fat drunken louts, a few of whom do some actual training like maybe some boxing or something

Russian hooligans train literally all year to go to a tournament and kick the shit out of people.
>train to fight individually
>train to fight as a team
>actually fit
>dont drink

obviously the lager louts got their heads kicked in. And rightfully so for most of them, only want to fight because theyre drunk and in a big group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUAsDzc0Xro
watch 1:30 at the group of russians entering the square, they stick in a close group and know what theyre doing, who is where and where they're going

and look at 1:50 when the russian basically KO's a bald english guy - he immediately backs away, looking for the next threat, obviously knows how to fight. compare it to the english guy in his blue shirt to tries to fight him next. Then the russian knows he's lost his mates so he leaves, doesnt try to fight on pure adrenalin.

Basically the russians wanted to prove their hooligans are the best at euro 2016. meanwhile england hasnt had a hooligan culture like the old days for over a decade, and even if we still did they never did it as a full time job.
>>
>>79487085
>russians
>>dont drink
10 rubles how been submitted to your putin account
>>
>>79486602
The eternal normand
>>
>>79486602
everyone else
>>
>>79487085
russians drink a lot more than anglos that s why russians are more aggressive
but even gopniks would loose against balkan muslims cuz balkan muslims are low IQ inbreds who look like cavemen and attack in huge numbers numbers
>>
>>79487287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exbETUSLJD4

have a watch of this. Vassily the killer will explain it.
or the official representative at 21:20
or the professional boxer who was invited to fight with a firm at 24:10

they are good at this stuff because they take it seriously. also this is quite an interesting documentary
>>
>>79487085
>that vid
literal subhumans
>>
>>79487523
>>79487287
my bad. i thought we were talking about hooligans not just drunk chavs. in which case whoever beats the shit out of the other, everyone wins
>>
>>79486795
>Estonia
>Talking about eliminating russians
Lmao kys
>>
>>79487085
>dont drink
Their greastest leader literally had drunken parties with dancer dwarves. Killed at least dozens of people by forcing them to drink great eagle which is huge ass goblet full of vodka.

Read vodka politics(great book) if you are interested in Russians and their alcohol habits.
>>
>>79486877
that's cause they're like monkeys, however the pack instinct is pretty strong, they're unlikely to fight without a group. but a minimum of three people should have no problem taking on a group of say 15 other guys ( the more retarded ones do this especially )
>>
>>79487085
>English hooligans are mostly fat drunken louts,

Hardly any real hooligans exist in England, the proper ones have all been banned from travelling anyway. The ones you see doing the """"fighting"""" are just your every day drunken fat chav. They'd struggle to fight sober let alone after 10 pints.
>>
>>79487776
>implying there are ethnic russians in the parliament
And then I checked
>Turkey
>IQ
>89
Nevermind
>>
>>79488249
Russia is world 4th in alcohol consumption only surpassed by other slavs. But this is pointless as you will just calm me names.
>>
File: it wasnt the emails.jpg (171KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
it wasnt the emails.jpg
171KB, 1200x1000px
'80s (or what was their best years) English hooligans vs 2016 Russian hooligans: who would win?
>>
>>79488646
still 2016 Russians

even prime english hooligans still only really fought on weekends, and they did it because they loved fighting, loved beer and loved football. They could not compete with the guys who are training in >>79487589
that video
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.