[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are your parents proud of you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: anime.png (409KB, 530x349px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
409KB, 530x349px
are your parents proud of you?
>>
My father wants me to kill myself and my mother wants me to stick around and live as a NEET loser with her forever. But no they're not proud of me in any shape or form.
>>
>>79480158
no
>>
>>79480237
some to my place and ill give you a job in my company that makes water boats
>>
>>79480282
nigga what the fuck other kind of boat is there lmao
>>
>>79480158
no
>>
>>79480304
ah, you see we make the boat out of water
>>
>>79480282
Can I go?
>>
I wish my parents would just kick me out. They're well-aware of the fact that they're just enabling my behavior, but still clings to the hope that I'll some day become "normal" out of the blue.
>>
>>79480335
Finnish tech is truly a marvel
>>
>>79480237
I'm in a similar stage,though i'm well with my father. It's hard to be a good kid when your parents hid your autism diagnosis and you spent most of late elementary and highschool being a bullied, depressed shit who attempted suicide but pussied out at the end.
>>
>>79480337
yes you can all come. I can build acommune where you can stay and I will cook your favorite meals (hamburgers too if you want) to you every day and we can live together happy
>>
no, my parents are always telling me to kill myself
>>
>>79480158
Not really sure. I help out around the house in some ways, and about to graduate with a bs in ee, but I'm also about to turn 26. At the very least, my relationship with them is positive.
>>
>>79480405
You sound like a murder but I'd unironically go to another country to work and live a few months just for the experience
>>
They are for some reason
>>
*plot twist*
Finnanon is Hannibal Lecter
>>
>>79480158
Kys, Jorge. You are just an attention seeking whore
>>
File: mäkki.jpg (729KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
mäkki.jpg
729KB, 849x565px
>>79480462
dont worry, no murders i promise! just come all to my place it is in woods and we can live happily.
>>
I suppose so. I'm well versed in theoretical physics, molecular biology and organic chemistry and I was a great student in high school and university. I am also social up to a point and tough enough to not stand for any bullshit.

But it doesn't matter. My father is a literal drunk psychopath who beat my mother when I was a kid and my mother is also a drunk and a fucking liar. If it was up to me I would disembowel my father and then shit on his grave for tarnishing my childhood and trying to play the victim card.
>>
>>79480462
this desu I want to leave the US for a while.
>>
>>79480384
>I'm a spic so I blame it all on others because muh oppression

Get a hold of yourself. Stop watching the damn Chinese cartoons and being a literal faggot
>>
>>79480651
Never attributed it to race mate. Also i'm pretty sure i'm not applying just to the opression card. I grew up in a poor shithole where 13yo kids did cocaine and brought knife to the classes, so yeah, i'm sure you don't know how hard it is surviving in a place like that as a literal sperg
>>
Yes. Who cares? Validation is pointless.
>>
>>79480737
I'm saying the overall cultural concept is to always be a victim. 13 y/o doing coke n bringing knifes? I thought chile was 1st world.

Well I'm sorry to hear that, but please do move on. If you got to learn English this well you sure are smarter than the average Chilean.
>>
>>79480158
not at all
>>
>>79480820
Thank you for your words and yes, i'm looking forward to improve myself. I know my post sounded a little too bitter, its just that I obviously feel kind of resentful for the environment that I grew up in, though i'm trying to let in the past. And yes I am a lot happier than before, just slightly depressed and lazy
>>
>>79480158
yes desu but I still have a lot of self hatred (don't we all though) and by chan standards would be a normie.... my mom and dad are happy though
>>79480237
Why though?
>>79480282
Bost bicture of water boat bls
>>79480577
Best of luck anon. Just make it out alive. Still live at home? Also, I might be going to Lesbos to study migrant patterns and help. What do you think, how's that island?
>>
>>79481088
Yeah you'll be alright man. I come from a lot of shit myself but as long as you keep fighting and paddling against the current of destruction which are your negative circumstances in life you'll get there. It isn't even about money or status. Become wholesome, independent, get a gig that makes you money and gives you freedom so you don't end up wagecucked unless you really love what you do. Everything else will fall into place. Leave bad habits behind, read the Bible. Time is short my man, go through the struggle.
>>
>>79480158
So far yes
I don't want to let them down so I hide my depression and hatred of university
>>
>>79480282
Do i get keep one of my kidneys?

>>79480384
My mother thinks that everything is ok even though i'm a huge loser.

>>79481190
Because i'm a loser.
>>
>>79481190
Lesbos is a quiet island and a lot of people that originate from it left to Athens during the 20's. Lately it's not getting a lot of tourists (compared to the other islands) because of the immigrants. I don't know much more sadly, try asking in /hell/

And I'm moving out at October.
>>
>>79481190
Ι used to live there.
Go to Plomari and drink Ouzo.
Watch out for the.stray dogs behind the castle.
>>
>>79482036
Like bite you-level stray? Westerners in other countries have this thing for petting animals that locals ignore
>>79481927
Where to? And I'll visit /hell/
>>
>>79480158
No, they feel that I'm wasted potential; a potential that isn't really there.
>>
>>79480737
>and brought knife to the classes

Is that considered odd? Probably half of the males at my high school carried pocket knives.
>>
>>79480542
Sure, send gps coords or an address
>>
>>79485461
Did they threaten teachers with them?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.