[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Moomins finally arrive in Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: muumit16012017.jpg (45KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
muumit16012017.jpg
45KB, 600x310px
https://www.stara.fi/2017/09/14/meksikossa-hehkutetaan-muumien-paluuta/

We already told in March how the Moomins created by Tove Jansson in Finland are returning in the form of new animated series. Only this time it is not only shown in Finland but also Mexico. The new series will be aired in 2019 and it has 52 episodes. Budget is 20 million euros.

Moomins broadcasting rights was bought by Mexican channel Canal 5 PM. Mexicans believe that Moomins teach good morals to children unlike many other tv cartoons of today.

Moomins production is being watched over by Finnish woman, producer Marika Makaroff, as Tove Jansson is no longer around.

Moomin stories which were made in the early 90s, written and drawn in Finland and animated in Japan, have been shown in Mexico since early 2000s dubbed in Mexican language.
>>
Finland is our greatest ally.
>>
>>79466373
>Mexican language.
Is that the language that Despacito is sung in?
>>
>>79466412
We finally took over the Spanish language.
>>
File: Language_Courses.png (60KB, 706x537px) Image search: [Google]
Language_Courses.png
60KB, 706x537px
>>79466412
This language is mine, Kukulkan gave it to me
>>
File: IMG_2053.jpg (62KB, 652x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2053.jpg
62KB, 652x489px
>>
>>79466373
>Makaroff
>>
>>79466669
>portuguese
>>
Cool, I loved these things when I was a kid. Wish they were in the States too.
t. japanese
>>
File: z18703610IER,-Lato-Muminkow-.jpg (215KB, 1508x864px) Image search: [Google]
z18703610IER,-Lato-Muminkow-.jpg
215KB, 1508x864px
Daily reminder that Poland made the superior versions of the Moomins.

>The 1977–1982 stop-motion version has been criticised for being scary in places and rather dark in tone for the young audience at which it was aimed. It is, in contrast to the 1990s series, widely believed to be the most faithful TV adaptation of Tove Jansson's stories, and much closer to her vision.
>Tove herself had a great deal of involvement during the series' production and was very happy with it (as revealed in an interview with Anne Wood in Simon Sheridan's 2007 book The A to Z of Classic Children's Television).
>The scripts for each episode were translated from Polish into Swedish and sent to Tove and Lars Jansson, who, if they felt that anything needed to be changed, corrected the script, expanding or rewriting it; afterwards, the scripts were sent back and only then did production of the particular episode begin.
>>
>by Finnish woman, producer Marika Makaroff,
>finnish woman
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.