[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Iran pre Islamic revolution. Why does US of A fuck up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: 46eyht.jpg (293KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
46eyht.jpg
293KB, 1564x1564px
This is Iran pre Islamic revolution.

Why does US of A fuck up EVERY fucking normal muslim country.

Iran, Lybia, Syria..

While at the same time sucking the cock of Saudis?

I cannot brain it, why allly with islamic nazis if you can go with moderate muslims who also have oil?

Is a islamic world the endgame for USA?
>>
>>79465797
bump
>>
>>79465797
Considering the USA is cut from the same cloth religiously that actually could be true yeah
>>
>>79465838
I really have no clue why. There were more "normal" and western countries with oil.

The only other reason I can find is bribed US politicians going for Saudis to fill their pockets when their career ends.
>>
>>79465797
Under de depths of secular government lie the realities of a islamist population. One can give Muslim populations secular rulers for a while but that will merely postpone the inevitable. These secular governments you see where not the state in which these people were free, sure some enjoyed it but for these people to be truly free in their minds is to be backwards.

The best you can hope for with these people is keeping them temporarily secular and for that you need a strong ruler who knows what he is doing, asking to be forever 'normal' as you put it is simply too much too ask.
>>
>>79465797
"Moderate Muslims"

As common as unicorns irl
>>
>>79465942
>>79465975
If I could have a sad wojak image on my work pc I would post it right now.
>>
islam always been USA's tool to dumb countries down dumbass.
don't let their anti-islam antics fool you
>>
>>79465797
these are just rich and westernised cunts, not reflective of the times or people at all
>>
>>79465797
Iran had a democratic leader which later was overthrown by the monarchy that was supported by both US and British

The people revolted against the Westrean puppet that was the Shah and the Islamist took advantage of the situation to take over the country

I blame the West for whay happen to Iran for destroying once a democratic nation into a dictatorship. And even to this day, the West are still trying to fuck up Iran with embargoes. Iran had no choice but to go to Russia and China for aid

The US created their enemy.
>>
>>79465797
The USA doesn't give a crap about religion, demographics, race, culture or whatever. But they are extremely serious about the US dollar. As long as oil is traded in US dollars, there is world demand for dollars (because everyone needs oil), which can only be issued by the US Congress. So the dollar remains strong and stable, giving the USA worldwide economic and political power. As soon as someone tries to change this statu quo, like Saddam or Gaddafi, the American army makes sure the world gets the memo. Americans don't joke about the US dollar.
>>
>>79465797

How do we stop the eternal yank?
>>
>>79465797
>Iran, Lybia, Syria..
Lol Iran was secular because we were allied with the regime which opposed Islamists.

Libya is no more or less Islamic than before France started shit with them.

In Syria, other than fighting ISIS we've largely have given up on. Assad's stupidity started the war anyways.

Pretty good bait though.
>>
>>79465975
Yeah you could thank the US for that
>>
>>79465942
>The best you can hope for with these people is keeping them temporarily secular and for that you need a strong ruler who knows what he is doing, asking to be forever 'normal' as you put it is simply too much too ask.

We tried in Iran and failed.
>>
>>79466480
>Yeah you could thank the US for that
Muslims have always been Savage. Also wahabism is from the Saudis. INB4 but you protect them. Even without us who is going to stop them? We also only get 8% of our oil from ME.
>>
>>79466328
this

america hasn't ever given a fuck about anything more than they do about money
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 506x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 506x334px
>>79465797
Iran before eeslameec revollution
>>
>>79466536
In time Saudia Arabia will be surrounded by their enemies

If Assad and the Hothies in Yemen won their wars Saudi Arabia may have to deal with coalition forming against them

And the US is trying to prevent that from happing by araming rebels in Syria and attacking Hothies in Yemen

Pretty much your county is what is saving Sudis ass
>>
>>79466581
What else is there to care about?
>>
>>79466473
>this is what americans are ordered to belive
>>
>>79466473
Fuck off

You assholes overthrow a real secular democratic government and replaced it with your puppet
>>
>>79465797
>Islamic revolution
It's called Iranian revolution. The left did the revolution but Imans and religious fanatics seize the power.
>Why does US of A fuck up EVERY fucking normal muslim country.
You are joking. America was alied with the Pahlavi. But because the retarded lefts in america, could not interview in another foreign county. (America is blamed when interview, and when did not interview in a war).
>Iran, Lybia, Syria..
Thats is Obama the negro and Hillary fault. No doubt.
>>
Wow, it's almost like taking down an authoritarian regime with no backup plan is a bad idea, maybe America shouldn't get involved in bullshit wars no one cares about
Also
>help the mudslimes against the slavs
>they crash a plane into a building like a little child
>>
>>79465797
their saudi masters demanded so
>>
>>79466536
>We also only get 8% of our oil from ME.
Who told you that? America knows what percent is?
>>
>>79466694
Aren't Houthis literal goat molesters who are blowing the fuck out of those American and Colombian mercs that Saudi Arabia is hiring?
>>
Secularism was only favoured by the maybe top 20% of Iranians in urban areas. The rest was as backwards and hyperreligious as always. This is why the revolution won so swiftly.
>>
>>79466818
having a gf
>>
File: 3027593279753.png (10KB, 338x198px) Image search: [Google]
3027593279753.png
10KB, 338x198px
>>79465797
>This is Iran pre Islamic revolution.

A shithole outside of a few major cities? The Islamic Revolution was a good thing and Iran has done well ever since

>b-but now women have to wear a scarf! they were so much better off when they were a corrupt western puppet-state, m-muh freedoms!
>>
>>79468549
All the third world improved in the same time. Mostly because of global trade, technology discoveries and the UN's continuous projects. Even fucking Evo Morales raised Bolivia's standards.
Politic and religious changes makes little difference compared to scientific and technological progress in today's world. Iran improved "despite" Islam, not because of it.
>>
>>79468662
Shias are based
>>
>>79468549
>age at 1st marriage
You know the country has sharia, when you read shit like that.
>>
>>79467530
That was different people you Amerishart

Are you really going to blame muslims in Balkans for 9/11 even though it was Al qaeda.

God why do Americans see the world as black qnd white?
>>
>>79468817
The problem is, they don't see the world.
>>
>>79468812
As opposed to second marriage after a divorce, it's rare for a man to have more than one wife in Iran
>>
>>79466245
Yes. If only the anglos hadn't been so goddamn greedy for oil.
>>
>>79466480
You always externalise everything.
It's the classical Dunning-Kruger effect: you guys are so backwards that you're unable to realise how backwards you are.
>>79465797
>>79465942
>>79465975
>>79466028
Just watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM7OfzvjbLY
>>
>REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH EBUL ISLAM
my anti white threads are better than this drama bullshit
>>
>>79469128
Yeah true
We were never meant for democracy

But Iran is a different story
They had a functional democracy where oil money was going to the people

but it was overthrown thanks to US and Britian so the oil money that was meant for the people gone to Britian

Wish part are you not getting here?
>>
>>79469128
Memri is literally Israeli propaganda
>>
>>79469191
The West is keeping the BLACK men down
>>
File: 1466443275882.jpg (69KB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
1466443275882.jpg
69KB, 960x949px
>>79469191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gMQWdbcEmU
Your anti-white threads fit perfectly along every other pile of shit your shitty excuse for a country has produced
>>
>>79469320
cry more cracker subhuman
>>79469289
they ain't gonna keep us down anymore senpai
>>
>>79469242
I think it's exactly as >>79465942 says. It wouldn't have lasted any way, and the regime was overthrown with the full support of most or Iran's people. Externalising every mistake in the Islamic world is what prevents you from actually fixing anything instead of directing your energy towards pointless revenge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhnPodKcUhw
This video explains perfectly what's wrong, and why youths turn to terrorism.
>>79469281
Can you prove that their translations are incorrect?
>>
>>79469450
>Can you prove that their translations are incorrect?

It's not that they're incorrect, it's that they only translate batshit durkas and try to pass their views off as mainstream. It would be like if I only translated interviews of Zionism-supporting American preachers who want to nuke the Middle East.
>>
>>79465797
The girl on the left has some nice tits. Thanks us of a for ruinig the world.
>>
>>79469548
Have you looked at the videos I posted at all?
I didn't post the literal memes, I posted actual people with a good opinion that they manage to convey very well.
>>
File: 1494648475580.jpg (23KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494648475580.jpg
23KB, 400x225px
>>79469450
> It wouldn't have lasted any way

You don't know if that would actually happen

people revolted because the pressure the UK-US puppet government

The Shah had secret police, he also abolished the two political parties.

he was corrupted
because of that the Iranians revolted and Islamist used that in their advantage to take control of the country

The Islamist said that they are for everyone so a lot of lefites fought for them but when Islamist they took control of Iran they told these people that Iran is Islamic and nothing else
>>
>>79470132
The US foolishly believed they could bring democracy to Iran.
The true revolt was not caused by the US magically influencing the minds of the people.

Rather than seeing it as a US supported revolution, you can see it as a revolution that succeeded because of the US' reluctance to support the Shah in this conflict. They wanted to see if he truly deserved to rule, and they saw that he was corrupted so they trusted in the Iranian people to choose democracy.

Instead they chose Islam. By no means was it the US that were ultimately completely deceived by the islamists' lies, it was the very people of Iran.
Because they are Shia at least they didn't establish some stupid IS tier caliphate, but what they created is only slightly better.

What would you have suggested? The Shah was a puppet, but do you think they should have found a better ruler? Should the US have intervened, like they later did in Iraq (with oh so much success)?
Was there some other way to prepare the people for democracy, or would they simply have chosen Islamist rulers like Turkey is doing now?

The only slightly enlightened regimes in the Arab world are pro-western dictatorships that rule over a backwards Muslim majority, there is no denying this.
>>
>>79470464
>The only slightly enlightened regimes in the Arab world are pro-western dictatorships

Ah hell yeah Saudi Arabia is the so freaking enlightened amirite?

AMIRRITE?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>79471137
I said "slightly", and I didn't say every pro-western dictatorship is enlightened.
>>
File: 1494878250456.jpg (157KB, 596x699px) Image search: [Google]
1494878250456.jpg
157KB, 596x699px
>>79471238
>Saudi Arabia
>slightly enlightened

They haven't even embraced the age of enlightenment

Saudi Arabia is literally isis tier country and supported by the US
>>
>50+ replies
>no one blamed the Jews or Israel

Is this bizarro 4chan?
>>
>>79465797
If you read up on your history, Russia invades the middle east so the American's backed the mujaheddin to fight the commie bastards.
Back then, commies were the boogie man and Islam was a harmless religion
>>
File: 1505318932910.jpg (192KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1505318932910.jpg
192KB, 720x1280px
>>79471613
The lady who make coffe did not show up in my company. This would no happened if i was hight on caffeine.
>>
File: 1494633712372.jpg (12KB, 249x236px) Image search: [Google]
1494633712372.jpg
12KB, 249x236px
>>79471613
Bigot detected

I'll just letting you know that I reported you for antisemitism
The admins will ban 4chan account. enjoy your ban kiddo.
>>
>>79465797
OP gets it. I think Americans were thinking of nothing else at the time but winning the cold war, now there's nothing they can do, even a biggot like Trump will not dare mess with the Saudis. They got played, fact is fucking desert bedouins beat them at their game.
>>
File: meninhijab.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
meninhijab.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
In Iran women post photos without hijabs (or in white hijabs), men post photos of themselves wearing hijabs as a sign of protest against compulsory hijab law.
In the meantime western cucks have international hijab day and make propaganda movies normalizing niqab (face cover) and shariah. Even normal Muslims in Europe don't want shariah!
WTF is going on in this world.
>>
>>79465797
The US had nothing to do with the revolution.
>>
File: IMG_2988.png (515KB, 680x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2988.png
515KB, 680x623px
>LE EVIL AMERIKKKA
>MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.