[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese refugees welcome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 51497898643_1_.jpg (2MB, 1500x999px) Image search: [Google]
51497898643_1_.jpg
2MB, 1500x999px
Dear Japanese people!

If Kim the manlet decides to nuke your island and/or sink it you can always come to Poland and we will accept you as one of our own, there is racism towards brown/black people here, a lot in fact, but not towards East Asian people.

Remember to choose a proper city: Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Olsztyn, Kraków, Gdynia, Warszawa, Lublin, Toruń, Bydgoszcz etc.

Japanese refugees welcome, I can even pay 10% of my monthly money as Japanese refugee tax so that all Poles can fund this great attempt of helping our brothers and sisters.
>>
>>79464250
too far from here.
>>
>>79464316
But it will be your second home, you won't feel as good anywhere else.

Americans and Canadians mock East Asians, humililate them in their tv shows, on the web, in memes.

Western Europeans despise everything that is not brown, they will offend and shame other white people and East Asians, even try to white guilt you. They will hate you to the core if you work and contribute, god forbid assimilate.

This is the only place for Japanese refugees.
>>
>>79464360
if we move to Poland, Germany-kun will bully me??
>>
>>79464250
Why? They deny war crimes on a daily basis, they don't accept refugees and they're xenophobic. Don't be a weeb and let Kim deal with those yellow monkeys.
>>
>>79464551
we do the same, dude
>>
>>79464551
at least we have mosques
>>
>>79464250
If you give me your sister.
>>
>>79464473
Never. You can bully him.

>>79464610
I only have a 2d one.
>>
No I dont want to border asians and their degeneracy. Furfag Germans are bad enough.
>>
>>79464250
>Japanese people would choose to come over to some slav! country instead of choosing Germany or Taiwan or other SEA countries.

Lol nope. Japanese share views of Reich views of slavs as being inferior.
>>
>>79464986
Czechia please.
>>
>>79464986
>Furfag Germans are bad enough
How does it affect you?
Do you really ever in your life encountered people dressed as animals at some meeting or something?
>>
File: 1476616623771.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476616623771.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
Dear japanese do not came
my country.
>>
>>79465080
But according to /int/ Korea is an old country of origin of Japanese people
>>
>>79464473
of course we would
>>
Reminder that Japanese will go to GULAG
>>
>>79465394
Nonsense! Only the dirty commies go to gulags...right?
>>
>>79465406
We all go to GULAG down there. You will go to GULAG too.
>>
>>79465406
and Japanese.
Either that or workcamps in Best korea
>>
>>79465450
No! NO! I have been a devoted servant to the almighty Dollar all my life! I can't be send there! Surely there must be a better alternative for the faithful!
>>
Whatever there is, we don't move from here.
Such race.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 429x343px
>Poland before japanese refugges
>>
>>79465635
>This is Poland with Japanese refugees
>>
Why would they go to Poland? In NZ and Australia we already have Japanese restaurants and supermarkets in every big city and we're closer to Japan.
>>
As much as i appreciate the offer, I'd rather rebuild than invade Europe.
>>
>>79465927
Australia and NZ is already lost to chineese who are a natural enemy of the proud Japanese.

>>79465944
Face the reality, Kim will nuke you and your island will stop being a place where humans can live.
>>
Wy proxowe pojeby
>>
>>79464316
Please help make the UK white again senpai
>>
File: 1504297941202.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1504297941202.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
Dear Japanese refugees, can some of you come to Portugal? We need smart people; we even accept the dumber ones, they're still above average. We used to be friends, we'll take care of you nicely.
>>
Fuck off, slav countries for slavs only
cлaвa cлoв'янaм you fucking catholic
go write latin letters
>>
>>79467621
I am Balt.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.