[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUSLIMS BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: DJo6i4vXoAUvqSa.jpg (38KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
DJo6i4vXoAUvqSa.jpg
38KB, 660x371px
MUSLIMS BTFO
>>
File: 1505158401726.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1505158401726.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>79461568
We never claimed the world only for Muslims
>>
>>79461584
If you are palestinian, how come you are a m****m
>>
>Everywhere Muslims go, the place goes to shit
>Supposed to feel bad for them when the locals get tired of it

???
>>
>>79461636
Because of Islamic conquest. We used to be under the Byzantine Empire
>>
>>79461638
thats western media for you, rohingyas are legit bandits, if the weren't "muslims in X-religion world" nobody would give a crap
>>
>>79461787
What happened to leftists man there was an article and everyone was hating on buddhists and defending these rohingyas saying they've been there for centuries this is genocide blah blah.
>>
>>79461743
We have palestinian diaspora here and they are bro tier because they are catholic. Muslims are not wellcomed here, just to keep things clear
>>
>>79461872
They have been there since before British colonization

And even if they're not native to the land that doesn't justify ethnic cleansing

>>79461914
Good for them I guess
>>
>>79461980
I understand their (Buddhist) position. It is just like you hate Jews so much for invading your land.

Nobody likes their land invaded by anyone. If Myanmar won't take them, The Rohingyas are welcomed to Indonesia, Malaysia, and Bangladesh.
>>
>>79462085
I understand that but genecide shouldn't be a solution
>>
>>79462085
That's not a very good argument for ethnic cleansing. By that logic I would have the right to evict of murder illegal immigrants or native Americans would have the right to do that to me because my anscestors settled here.
>>
>>79462154
Nobody in his right mind would ever allow or let genocide happen. The thing is when nations (not countries) are at war someone is bound to call it genocide. With that standards the Mapuche genocided incas, spaniards and chileans, in that order.
>>
>>79462085
>The Rohingyas are welcomed to Indonesia
please no, we're already filled with illegal chinks, if anything we should deport more people
>>
File: 16754432112.jpg (160KB, 964x643px) Image search: [Google]
16754432112.jpg
160KB, 964x643px
>>79461584
yes we do
yes it will
>>
>>79462204
> illegal chinks
Just nuke north Jakarta lads
>>
>>79462282
Wew

God I hate closed minded people
>>
>>79462204
Take them in. They have no domicile to call theirs.
>>
>>79462288
they're scattered all around the nation not only jakarta.
and now boneheads are advocating to give rohingyas citizenship, just nuke the whole country
>>
>>79462337
they have, 6 feets underground, bury them along mainland chinks that come here
>>
>>79461638
Burma was never even close to well off

But keep blaming muzzies lad
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.