[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans are a parasite. We need a non-American board.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

File: The-Academy.jpg (666KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The-Academy.jpg
666KB, 2000x1000px
Indeed, there should be a board where American IPs are not allowed.

I imagine it would be something like Plato's Academy of Greece or the 1st International, a place where the most brilliant minds convene to discuss the most pressing and complex matters of our time, with virtuosity and eloquence.

For now, we will have to live with the American infestation, but I do it all the happier knowing that the days of their parasite nation are numbered.

Indeed, even now their citizens die unassisted in natural disasters, while the formerly mighty imperial army cowers in fear of North Korean nukes.

Alas I think that the old saying rings true: „better to burn out in Korean nuclear fire than fade away into irrelevance in the new Chinese century“.
>>
>>79455606
>non Americans
>doing things

LOL nope
>>
Hold on a sec, Plato said /int/ is a cave
>>
I actually agree with this unironically. It be wonderful if they made another containment board for foreigners as that would make everyone happy.
>>
This is an American board if you don't like Americans why not go on an Icelandic website?
>>
>>79455700
You should've realized by now there's no containing the outside world.
>>
>>79455606
>american website
>want to stop americans from accessing their own website
>>
>>79455700
this was it, you amerimutts belong to /pol/ with your retarded brothers
>>
>>79455806
>>79455842
ummm think you'll find this is a japanese website sweaty (-:
>>
Before int got flags i thought everyone on 4chan was American. Finding out that I was conversing with foreign devils much of the time took getting used to. It still gives me mild nausea, but I persist.

I just cant consider non-Americans fully human.
>>
>>79455606
Are you the icelander who was going to go bully the people who were going to beat up your brother?
>>
It's all you eurofags that shit up the board with your billions of generals

Speak english
Stop being ethnocentric
And enjoy /int/
>>
File: 1505194625186.jpg (535KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1505194625186.jpg
535KB, 1800x1322px
>>79455673
Bet you don't even wank in public mate
>>
>>79455991

Not really. A Japanese guy owns it atm but it was created by American and has American culture.
>>
>>79456488
>American culture
>>
>>79456131
>I just cant consider non-Americans fully human.
This
>>
>>79456488
>it was created by American
As a English clone of a Japanese website

>has American culture.
How exactly?
>>
>>79456488
>literal copypaste of a japanese forum
>American culture
>>
yes yes very nice thread
>>
/int/ in 2010 had almost no Americans and it was one of the slowest, most boring boards there was.
>>
>>79456623

People use English and are more into American way of speaking and either American culture or American takes on Japanese culture.

>>79456623
>>79456625

Yes it was inspired by a JApanese site but did you forget it was MADE BY AN AMERICAN. And if we want ot play this game, the internet itself is an American invention anyway. There are British websites ".uk". There are Australian websites ".au". This is an American website.
>>
>>79455606
>Indeed, there should be a board where American IPs are not allowed.

You can fuck on off to krautchan, 2chan, 2ch, ylilauta, etc. There are very few Americans on those forums.
>>
Close your eyes... take a deep breath......... and imagine a world without the American menace
>>
>>79456675
>the internet itself is an American invention
actually chap, the world wide web, that thing you're using right now, is a british invention

just like the language you're speaking and the nation you're living in, so wind your neck in yeah?
>>
>>79455906
>this was it, you amerimutts belong to /pol/ with your retarded brothers
/pol/ is full of anti-Semitic immigrants, Muslims and foreigners. Real Americans don't belong there. Pic related a Real American.
>>
>>79456723
>actually chap, the world wide web, that thing you're using right now, is a british invention

WWW uses the internet. It is not the same thing.

>just like the language you're speaking and the nation you're living in, so wind your neck in yeah?
Maybe the old 13 colonies were British but most Americans are German and Irish etc. American English is also different than British English guess which one is spoken on 4chan?
>>
>>79456757
Most Americans are of Mexican stock
>>
>>79456723
>actually chap, the world wide web, that thing you're using right now, is a british invention
Which is worthless without the actual internet. I can leave the world wide web and still use the internet.
>>
>>79456772

Many are and some people predict USA will one day become more Latino then white. That is something. Personally idgaf, because Mexicans are good people, hardworking, family oriented, and delicious food. America is built on immigrants. People freak out about the Irish and Germans and Italians back then the same as they freak out about the Mexicans today.
>>
File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg-large.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg-large.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>>79456723
>just like the language you're speaking and the nation you're living in, so wind your neck in yeah?
Oh the language my ancestors spoke before this was a country and yours were digging potatoes in Ireland? The one we pronounce more correctly than the "British" of today?
>>
>>79456757
>WWW uses the internet
And you're using the WWW to visit 4chan. You're welcome ;-)
>most Americans are German and Irish
America is only 52% white anyway so who gives a shit about your "muh heritage". We made you. You got ANGLO'D. Deal with it.
>American English is also different than British English
Fucking minimally. You're still speaking my language, you tool. Even fucking Scots is more different.
>guess which one is spoken on 4chan?
Both, because 4chan isn't an American exclusive website.

Now jog on you little cretin.
>>
>>79456826
>Personally idgaf, because Mexicans are good people, hardworking, family oriented, and delicious food. America is built on immigrants. People freak out about the Irish and Germans and Italians back then the same as they freak out about the Mexicans today.
This was actually a nice comment, I tought you were going to go full shitpost but this was meaningful, you did a great job fellow burger
>>
>>79456851
>yours were digging potatoes in Ireland
the irony being that it is actually more likely you who have irish ancestry
>The one we pronounce more correctly than the "British" of today
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>79456666
nice digits
>>
>>79456826
>Many are and some people predict USA will one day become more Latino then white. That is something. Personally idgaf, because Mexicans are good people, hardworking, family oriented, and delicious food. America is built on immigrants. People freak out about the Irish and Germans and Italians back then the same as they freak out about the Mexicans today.
I don't know Trump being elected scared off their main method of growth illegal immigration and shitting out kids and he wants to increase deportations and make it easier for Europeans to come. I don't see their growth rate holding steady.
>>
File: 1497570740818.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1497570740818.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>79456880
>>yours were digging potatoes in Ireland
>the irony being that it is actually more likely you who have irish ancestry
Oh that's sweet 1/4 of Brits are eligible for Irish citizenship nevermind having heritage. Plus all of the industrial revolution immigrants' descendants who are totally now "English".
>>The one we pronounce more correctly than the "British" of today
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rhotic English is closer to true English. Your proper accent is a mid 19th century middle class East England invention. But keep it up.

http://the-toast.net/2014/03/19/a-linguist-explains-british-accents-of-yore/
>>
Can't stop American cultural hegemony. Not even speaking a different language stops foreign youth from adopting American values.
>>
>>79456898

Yeah I don't think its safe to predict the future ever. Things change. But right now, just based on the legal population, Latinos have more kids. That's just life. Also more people want to make it easier to immigrate too, Trump has forced the issue in a way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsmgPp_nlok
>>
>>79455606
t. ahmed
>>
>>79457137
>Rhotic English is closer to true English. Your proper accent is a mid 19th century middle class East England invention. But keep it up
Rhoticity is neither uniform across England nor across America. Neither of the modern prestige accents sounds anything like what English would've sounded like in the past, as well.
>>
>>79456826

t. Armando Julio Esteban de la Cruz
>>
>>79457137
>it's a yank actually believes his own bullshit episode
Love this one desu

Please tell me again how fucking American accents are closer to Old English than Geordie or Yorkshire, both of which still contain heavy Germanic influence.
>>
File: myancestry 2.png (44KB, 1022x829px) Image search: [Google]
myancestry 2.png
44KB, 1022x829px
>>79457278

Nah I just know history. Look up old anti-immigration political cartoons. Its all the same bs repeated time after time.
>>
>>79456131
Exactly.

I ask sincerely, why didn't we nuke everyone when we had the chance? We could have been living in an all American world ffs.
>>
>>79456131

I thought for sure when someone said "oh I am from Sweden" they were memeing. Maybe there are 1-2 Euros on 4chan but outside of that?

It was really crazy to see how many foreigners were amongst us the whole time.
>>
>>79456488
And if my dick had a fingernail it'd be a finger
>>
>>79457551
Fingers aren't that small though.
>>
>>79457264
>Rhoticity is neither uniform across England nor across America. Neither of the modern prestige accents sounds anything like what English would've sounded like in the past, as well.
No but originally all English is rhotic it was one of the characteristics. Did you even read what I linked? Non-rhotic areas in the U.S. are from close ties with Britain post revolution (tradeports). Unsurprisingly some place in Britain like the West Country didn't jump on the non-rhotic bandwagon.
>>
>>79457799
No American accent is closer to Old English than Geordie. Just stop posting.
>>
>>79457288
>>it's a yank actually believes his own bullshit episode
>Love this one desu
>Please tell me again how fucking American accents are closer to Old English than Geordie or Yorkshire, both of which still contain heavy Germanic influence.
>It's a Brit chokes on his own hubris instead of actually learning facts episode
Love this one.
Our pronunciations are more archaic like the French spoken in Quebec because lingual changes happen in areas with higher concentrations of population (in your case London specifically) and spread out. The long journey to the new world kept it relatively removed from changes back in GB. It's also why more remote areas of England (relative to London) like the Northeast (Geordie) or West Country is also closer to the original English.
>>
File: 1495545581206.jpg (206KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1495545581206.jpg
206KB, 1465x1209px
>>79457392
23.7% Finnish....That's not common in the U.S....Are you from the UP?
>>
>>79456131
this. they learned to imitate our language quite well. disgusting
>>
>>79457942
>remote areas of England (relative to London)
hahahahahahaha jesus christ just stop fucking posting!
>>
kek, if we were gone, who would you "banter", retards? we don't give a shit about you, but you literally need us since we are THE reason you come here. admit that to yourselves at least, faggots
>>
>>79457942
Is there really such a thing as a ""remote"" area of England, even in relative terms? Even the whole UK itself is a rather tiny piece of land, let alone England.
>>
>>79457747
maybe greek fingers are even smaller than greek dicks
>>
>>79457895
>No American accent is closer to Old English than Geordie. Just stop posting.
Where did I say no British accents were close. I simply stated common North American English is closer to the English spoken in GB when we split than most English accents today. Additionally you can't tell if Geordie is more true than an American accent because there isn't enough information to get down that finely. It's just there was a major change in most of GB around the mid 19th century that didn't affect most of N.America besides ports that traded almost exclusively with GB.
>>
>>79458040
I'm basing remote on the days before trains when ships where the fastest things. If not a lot of population exchange happens than accents don't really change. An example would he accents in cities like NYC they are usually caused by different people getting shoved into a small area and adapting. Without that they tend to stay static.
>>
>>79457799
The problem isn't with the claim that the 'broad' American accent is rhotic while received pronunciation isn't — that strictly speaking is true. It's the obsession with rhoticity that leads to loopy claims that "British people used to sound like Americans" or similar. American accents as a rule are very high, bright and have undergone vowel mergers (like father—bother, marry—merry or mirror—near) that aren't even found outside North America.
GenAm is wholly rhotic but it sounds nothing whatsoever like older English dialects, and no one could possibly believe that they would go unnoticed in medieval England. If you'd want an idea of the last common ancestor for most Americans and British people you should look at West Country speech.
>>
I think we need an Anglo board personally. No non-anglos allowed.
>>
>>79457998
>>remote areas of England (relative to London)
>hahahahahahaha jesus christ just stop fucking posting!
>The "Brit", I have no argument since I'm ignorant so I'll just laugh and pretend I'm better.
>>
>>79458040
Of course. There is incredibly remote countryside all over the place. This is because cities are very densely populated. Also green belt laws. It's interesting desu desu. I live in a place called Rutland, has that remote feel whilst not actually being that remote
>>
>>79458157
You seem a little insecure mate. It's just bant don't let it get to you
>>
>>79458127
>American accents as a rule are very high, bright and have undergone vowel mergers (like father—bother, marry—merry or mirror—near) that aren't even found outside North America.
That's a regional thing O don't have a link but there is an app that based on what vowels merged you can tell where Americans are from. I'm not ignorant there have been shifts here and there have been shifts in Britain beyond rhoticity. Mine is the S.W.N.E. accent which has father and bother.

SWNE is defined by:
Widespread rhoticity
No, or transitional, cot–caught merger: [ɑ~ä] vs. [ɒ]
Full horse–hoarse merger
Full father–bother merger → [ɑ~ä]
/ɑːr/ → [ɑɹ]

I still pronounce cot and cought differently though. I've heard we say the word cut more harshly than others. My thing is I just get annoyed when people act like English is a British thing (especially when so many Americans are descended from colonial British). Sorry
>>
>>79456488
He's CI% agent and probably Korean or outcast background. His inhuman deeds are far above what ordinary Japanese man capable of.
>>
>japanese website founded by a kike
Get out of here burgers.
>>
>>79458279
If someone were to say, "There are American dialects that are closer to older English forms than received pronunciation is", then that would be accurate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxVOIj7mvWI
But rhoticity is only a small element in the puzzle.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.