[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone in the world get's equal wealth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: world-in-black-and-white-hands-1.jpg (240KB, 1967x1967px) Image search: [Google]
world-in-black-and-white-hands-1.jpg
240KB, 1967x1967px
Why is it not possible? What would be the world standard of living if resources and wealth were spent equally everywhere? Would we give up the high standards of living in Euorpa and USA?
>>
Because we need slave workers to keep the modern capitalist society going.
>>
File: disgustedkim.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
disgustedkim.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
iktf
post yfw you see capitalism
>>
>1st worlders complain about capitalism

Really accelerates my particles
>>
Even if you took all the wealth in the world and gave it to everyone equally, then there would be horrible inflation. After the wealth has been recycled the world is returning to what it is now. The skilled will collect the money from the stupid and the 1% rule will apply
>>
>>79452408
Capitalism is the reason 1st world is 1st world and not 2nd world
>>
>>79452454
>The skilled will collect the money from the stupid and the 1% rule will apply
this
>>
>>79452454

There will always be people who will be extremely wealthy, and those that who wil have 10000x less.

However what if we took the average of disparity across the world.
>>
>>79453371
>However what if we took the average of disparity across the world.

80-90% (absolute majority) of people would be poor,
10-20% (officials and bourghers) would be moderately rich,
And 1% will be filthy rich.

Actually this is true even for today - 75% of the world's population are poor 3rd and 2nd world, while the remaining 25% are 1st worlders who control about 80% of world's wealth, while the 1% are mindblowngly rich.
>>
>>79454252

What if we took the first world country with the fairest distrubution model and apply it the whole world.
>>
Nature does not create equality, that's Darwinism 101. Some organisms will always have an inherent advantage over others.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.