[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I piss off an Iranian Person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (2KB, 220x126px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 220x126px
My sister (senior in high school) and her friends are being harassed by this physio Iranian bitch.

She wants me to find out how to piss off a Persian person.

So, /int/ what do you know?
>>
>>79440766
I don't think they like to be called Arab
>>
>>79440766
Tell him that he is an arab, persians hate arabs
>>
>>79440766
call the police
>>
>>79440766
Not getting your sister killed by making her take action, and beating the guy to near death yourself obviously
>>
>>79440766
Just call the TÜRK bull he will take care of that fersian bastard.
>>
>>79440766
I think it's better to call the police rather than just make everything worse
>>
>>79440912
that's horrible and will probably get him in problem with the law

>>79440974
this.
>>
>>79440766
call them arabs
if they left during the islamic revolution, say nice things about Ayatollah Khomeini
but mostly the arab thing
>>
>>79440766
ask for a free massage/realignment
>>
>>79440811
>>79440847
That's what I heard, I'll tell her that

>>79440849
>>79440974
>>79440912
I should've clarified more, the Iranian girl isn't physically attacking her or her friends. She is, instead, always trying to annoy her, pester, her instigate fights with her and her group. She just wants a way to tell her to fuck off.

>>79440973
Actually, that Persian girl almost got the shit beaten out of her by a group of Turks, at least that's what my sister said.
>>
>>79441205
tell her to fuck off back to her desert
>>
File: iranian.png (99KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
iranian.png
99KB, 300x212px
>>79441205
is she a persian qt?
>>
>>79441403
Fuck no. She kind of looks like a gypsy, very ugly fat face.
>>
>>79441205
>She is, instead, always trying to annoy her, pester, her instigate fights with her and her group.
Elaborate. I feel there is more to this story than you're letting on.
>>
>>79440766
only thing you can do is stand up to her and call her out or threaten her if she harasses your sister. Beating her will not only cause trouble but also calling her something derogatory might not be good for your reputation and she might not give a fuck about her nationality anyway
>>
Op is mostly the turk immigrant in the Netherlands
>>
(F)ersians are extremely easy to trigger
Call him "look at me you Fars arap rapebaby"
>>
>>79445541
>(F)ersians
Stop it with the Fersian meme. Most of Turkish culture is ripped off from Persians anyways:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition
>>
>>79445631
see a mere letter is enough to trigger a Fars
>>
>>79445843
"The work of Iranians can be seen in every field of cultural endeavor, including Arabic poetry, to which poets of Iranian origin composing their poems in Arabic made a very significant contribution. In a sense, Iranian Islam is a second advent of Islam itself, a new Islam sometimes referred to as Islam-i Ajam. It was this Persian Islam, rather than the original Arab Islam, that was brought to new areas and new peoples: to the Turks, first in Central Asia and then in the Middle East in the country which came to be called Turkey, and of course to India. The Ottoman Turks brought a form of Iranian civilization to the walls of Vienna. [...] By the time of the great Mongol invasions of the thirteenth century, Iranian Islam had become not only an important component; it had become a dominant element in Islam itself, and for several centuries the main centers of Islamic have the power and civilization were in countries that were, if not Iranian, at least marked by Iranian civilization. [...] The center of the Islamic world was under Turkish and Persian states, both shaped by Iranian culture. [...] The major centers of Islam in the late medieval and early modern periods, the centers of both political and cultural power, such as India, Central Asia, Iran, Turkey, were all part of this Iranian civilization. Although much of it spoke various forms of Turkish, as well as other local languages, their classical and cultural language was Persian. Arabic was of course the language of scripture and law, but Persian was the language of poetry and literature".

-- Bernard Lewis[29]
>>
>>79445843
>>79445952
Here's the key point: "The center of the Islamic world was under Turkish and Persian states, both shaped by Iranian culture."

You're living under our influences, Turk. Instead of fighting with us, we should be working together to form an alliance to deal with the growing influence of Gulf Arabs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.