[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your cunt How hard is your cunts driving test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: recording-driving-test-667x459.jpg (52KB, 667x459px) Image search: [Google]
recording-driving-test-667x459.jpg
52KB, 667x459px
Your cunt

How hard is your cunts driving test
>>
sweden

very HARD AND expensive
>>
I wouldn't know
>>
It doesn't exist
>>
I passed it 3 years ago but it's very easy for me
>>
File: oho.jpg (10KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
oho.jpg
10KB, 183x183px
Drive around about an hour without fucking up anything. It's only difficult if you're nervous.

On a related note, when I upgraded my license with a few extra letters back in the military, the test was evaluated by one incredbly cranky lieutenant.

>doesn't say a word during the test, save for instructions where to drive
>afterwards a 15 minute rant about how everything but piss was shit
>"...but you passed, now fuck off and tell the next guy to get in"
>mfw
>>
Too easy
>>
I've failed twice and will probably never try it again.

I get too nervous when I'm doing it and fuck up everything even though I know how to drive.

I'll just get a self driving car some day.
>>
>>79439450
Are you retard?
>>
File: Capture.png (54KB, 291x428px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
54KB, 291x428px
extremely easy
>>
I had to drive around a neighborhood for about 10 minutes, then through normal traffic for a few minutes. At one point I was told to stop the car and back up a bit in the middle of a neighborhood. I also had to show that I could parallel park.

So really easy
>>
>>79439557
>>79439682
Fucking hell
>>
>>79439714
to be fair it's easy because it's designed for 16 year olds, but then they might consider changing legal age
>>
>>79439038
It's fucking absurd, to best describe it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa0gzZDw9L4

And gets worse, although I don't care now. I passed on 5th attempt.
>>
>>79439038
The bribe is 200 euros
Pretty damn easy i say
>>
Moderately. It's about half an hour of driving. The tester has a few things that he must absolutely include, like parallel parking, a few scenarios of intersections with different directions and priorities, and a bit of country road; and then testers usually have a few tricky places or favorite spots in town to test applicants with. First time I failed because I was let out of a bad visibility side road by another motorist and didn't wait for clear hand signals. Got into an argument with the tester and then fell for one of his traps of turning into another road across a solid line. Second time went smoothly.

Also you need to drive manual transmission unless you want your license to be restricted to automatic transmission only.

Also like the rest of the EU we have a whole array of license classes, most of which require their own driving school lessons and tests, It's really complicated and all the truck and bus classes simply aren't worth getting unless you need them for your occupation. Most people will only ever have the car class (light trailers included), and maybe the motorcycle class, and maybe the light truck class or car with heavy trailer class. Old pre-EU licenses also inherit some of the classes.
>>
>>79439682

I didn't even have to parallel park.
>>
File: Car-Crash.jpg (112KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Car-Crash.jpg
112KB, 1200x630px
>>79439378
>>79439557
>>79439682
>>79443573
>Americars
>>
UK

EASY
A
S
Y
>>
>>79439450
You just have to beat the nervousness. Only way to do that is trying m8. You have unlimited tries, no?
>>
>>79444931
Yeah, but I'm just giving up. I'm moving to London anyway, so there's not going to be any reason to have a car. I'll just stick to public transport.
>>
File: 1505314204767-1.jpg (42KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1505314204767-1.jpg
42KB, 248x250px
wtf he looks like me
>>
>>79445469
Congratulations, you look like the most generic person on earth.
>>
>>79445419
>but I'm just giving up
No you won't. Take it now when you're young.
>>
>>79439137
This.. Failed the theoretical and failed the first drive...
And it cost me nearly 20 000 SEK ( around 2000 dollars).
And now I drive like once a month... So that felt like a waste of money.
>>
>>79445577
I'm not even young any more. I hate driving anyway. Fuck it. I'll get myself a car that drives itself in a few years and be done with it.
>>
>>79439038
easy as fuck, I messed up my K-turn and the proctor let me redo it. It's only about five minutes; driving around really, really slowly, stopping at stop signs, moving around obstacles, and then the K-turn and parallel parking
>>
>>79439038
not very unless you're a reactionlet
>>
>>79445646
Meanwhile in Sweden
>theoretical (you need to know all the signs, when to yield etc, couple hundred questions at least)
>driving on slippery surface
>being able to park within a set time
>how to react to emergency vehicles
Etc etc.
Took me probably 35-40 hours of driving classes over the course of 4 months.. And a shit ton of money.
>>
>>79445799
we have written exams that are separate, you can do it months apart from taking the actual driving test. The hardest process is going to the DMV and getting checked in as they have a lot of particulars about identification, proof of residency, etc. and are looking to mostly send people away

Took my written test after a mandatory HS driving instruction class. It's not *that* easy and has some arbitrary questions, but it's also not really hard
>>
>>79445799
Don't forget eye tests and risk course 1-2 and all the other bullshit.
>>79446009
Sounds like a dream to be honest.
You can take the theoretical separate here as well but the longer apart everything is the more it costs.. It's cheaper to bunch it all together.
But you have to pass the theoretical before you can actually get into a car.
>>
File: 5343243254.jpg (97KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
5343243254.jpg
97KB, 1360x924px
Fun thing
Costs of my drivings license
>18 500 SEK
Costs of my first car with insurance and first month of gas ( Volvo 945 turbo)
>15 450 SEK
>>
don't know
>>
Too hard and too expensive for me since I'm poor an too nervous
>>
I gave up on my license..
Couldn't sit there and listen to my teacher. I get fucking road rage on a bicycle, non the less in a car with some grumpy old bastard next to me.
Last attempt I just stopped the car and left after I forgot to check my mirror and he failed me.
>>
File: 1487912039353.png (300KB, 557x519px) Image search: [Google]
1487912039353.png
300KB, 557x519px
>Arizona
>Pay $20 to apply for license, take some small test (I think), and receive a learner's permit.
>Spend a minimum of a few months logging a couple hours worth of supervised driving (can be completely made up). Supervisor can be anyone that already has a license.

>Test day
>Answer one or two dozen multiple choice questions
>Drive some disgruntled fat cow around a neighborhood block (barely 10min worth of driving)
>Receive license to operate two ton metal box at unnatural speeds
>License expires in 2055
This was some 12 years ago. Don't know what it's like now.
>>
>>79439038
Not as hard as the swedish one described here, but definitely not easy.
If you're nervous you simply fail. Many people fail the theoretical exam the first time as well.
I guess it might be a lot easier in the countryside though.

Still, in my opinion the Swedish level of difficulty might be better seeing as there are still so many idiots on the road.
>>
>>79446881
Trust me we still have idiots on the road. Maybe not as many but still..
>>
Belgium

Not that hard and very cheap actually. No driving lessons required and the driving test was basically not fucking up for about half an hour.
I didn't even need to parallel park which surprised me.
But this was 7 years ago; i heard they recently made it quite a bit harder.
>>
>>79446881
There's plenty of idiots anyway. Mostly because old people who passed in the fifties are still allowed to drive.
>>
>>79447560
And it's legal to talk on the phone while driving here... Literally the only traffic law we don't have.
Causes more accidents per year than drunk people but you know "muh mobile phone is more important"
>>
I failed it the first time I took it because when I went to driver's education, they told me to drive under the speed limit. I got failed for going too slow
>>
They let me pass it, and for manual transmission, too, so it's not that hard obviously
The focus here appears to be on authorised training, especially for large vehicles. Then after you get your training certificate you drive an examiner around for 15 minutes and if they don't die you head back to the Customer Service Centre and get a new letter stuck to your licence
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.