[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Swedes wear shoes when they go to school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2103.jpg (123KB, 640x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2103.jpg
123KB, 640x488px
Why don't Swedes wear shoes when they go to school?
>>
It must be analogous to billionaires who wear shitty clothing while poor people have to wear suits.
>>
>>79429855
It's the same in Switzerland.
Us developed countries have understood that shoes are dirty, so we leave them outside of the classroom, and wear slippers or socks and leave the water / mud / dirt outside.
>>
>>79429855
Infantilisation. Note the retarded desk arrangement.
>>
>>79429887
It's the same all throughout primary and secondary education right? What about university
>tfw never have playground bullies that sadistically tickle your feet
>>
>>79429887
>Importing gorillion migrants and refugees
>Streets and roads are still dirty
Defend yourself
>>
>>79429887
Lucky
I always tried to take my shoes off and got told off
>>
>>79429909
It's during primary scolarship mostly.
After that children should have been taught how to be clean more or less (still have to wait ca 12 yo)

Once you reach further studies you can enter the classroom with your shoes.

I take my shoes off in the amphitheater when i'm at the university.

>>79429928
Also when you were younger?
>>
>>79429952
See
>>79429888
You delay adulthood. This shoe stuff is for preschoolers.
>>
>>79429981
I don't necessarily disagree. At the same time, it's probably physically healthier for developing children not to have their feet constrained in shoes as much and for as long each day. Dunno if it matters so much if you get properly fitted shoes though.
>>
>>79430130
>it's probably physically healthier for developing children not to have their feet constrained in shoes as much

It's not like everyone wears super tiny chinese foot binding shoes.
>>
>>79429855
Because they're indoors? What else should they do, keep their shoes ON?
>>
>>79430279
Do you take off your shoes in university?
>>
We took them off until 4-5th grade
>>
>scalding hot Anglo colony
>wear shoes indoors (not always outdoors though lol)
>freezing cold Scandi countries
>don't wear shoes indoors
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>79430321
Basically this, when you get older you don't have to. Same as when you were younger you had to be outside on your recess.
>>
>>79430329
that we aren't third world countries and have heat in the floors
>>
>>79429855
imagine the smell
>>
>>79429855
because you don't wear shoes in a mosque
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.