[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of my state, Wisconsin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: map-of-wisconsin-cities.gif (94KB, 750x678px) Image search: [Google]
map-of-wisconsin-cities.gif
94KB, 750x678px
What do you think of my state, Wisconsin?
>>
Too many Somalis.
>>
>>79426557
who?
>>
I hate it because for some reason everyone thinks it's a paradise when it's just as bad as every other rust belt midwest shithole
>>
>>79426557
I have an ex-gf that dragged me there to a small town near Green Bay. Boring as fuck. I'm a califag and I like my mountains to go hike in and ride my bike in.
>>
CHEESE.
>>
>>79426584
Forgot to mention you shitheads are super fucking smug and elitist because you think you're better and smarter than every other midwest state when neither of those things are true.
>>
wtf is a wisconsin?
>>
>>79426557
I worked in Madison for a little over a month several years ago and fucking loved it. It was in the middle of winter and cold as balls but great town.
>>
>>79426633
I don't know what you are talking about because I don't live in Madison or those stuffy smug elitist parts of the state. We live in the Fox Cities but we have a lake home up near Shawano.
>>
I've been to Chicago. It was foggy. Close enough?
>>
>>79426557
lot's of loggers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD6_AVwgXXc
>>
File: Screenshot_20170912-225038.png (366KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170912-225038.png
366KB, 1080x1920px
>>79426643
we made it
>>
>>79427894
tf, we're the case study of some normies on zuccbook now?
>>
>>79426557
Isn't it like a giant farm or something?
>>
I only know about it because of that 70's show
>>
>>79426557

I was born there, and live close to there, but never raised there.
I like the cheese.
Wisconsin Death Trip is a good book.
I personally visited the sites of Jeffrey Dahmer and Ed Gein's killing-grounds both in the same day, by myself.
I hate the Packers, and I hate Paul Ryan since someone somewhere has some video of him doing terrible things, which is why he's being so stupid lately.

But overall Wisconsin is a great state full of good fat people with great big fat red necks, and I vastly prefer you to, say, Texas, Syria.... You are basically the Vegeta to my Goku.
>>
It seems kind of like a discount Michigan to me, or a less comfy Minnesota. How far off am I?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.