[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>yfw US completely lost at Syria and now Russia and Iran got a lot of power in the Middle East to counter Israel and the saudis
>yfw Trump basically has accepted North Korea to be Nuclear and legitimized their power and Chinese power over Asia
>yfw Petrodollar is basically coming to an end as Venezuela, Syria, China and Russia are accepting other currencies
>yfw US Global hegemony is finally coming to an end for a multipolar world
Feels incredible to be born right at the end of US global reign
>>
>>79420547
are you a commie?
>>
>>79420547
>yfw Petrodollar is basically coming to an end as Venezuela, Syria
Those are really powerful, vibrant First World cunts, aren't they.
>>
>>79421187
No, I am just happy that globalization is dead
>>
>>79421235
Venezuela got the biggest oil reserves in the entire world. No wonder you tried tons of times to coup them, because they can simple destroy the US-led oil market easily
>>
The strangest part is how badly they wanted this to happen. Maybe being #1 isn't all it's cracked up to be?
>>
What was Trump supposed to do?
Dialogues?
why would NK sit down at the table when it knows they could get better deals if they managed to create nuclear weapons that could reach the US?
Sanctions?
doing it already but China and Russia would never completely shut down the NK lifeline
Surgical operations?
Seoul would literally become a "sea of fire"
>>
>>79421187
Your country is already commie, burgerclap
>>
>>79421689
They could weak China and basically don't let China get to where it is nowadays. The thing is that the globalists that lead the US are so greedy and give zero fucks about their country and people that they are willing to enrich China by using their cheap labour and also use US military global reach to expand their influence and to stop the geopolitical ambitions of countries like China. But they forget that a strong centralized state is stronger than simply having money. Hence why they are slowly facing their demise, and hence why the US is slowly losing power worldwide.
>>
Syria yes.

Now the rest it's completely pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>79420547
Actually this is very bad abort abort
Either all 3 superpowers collapase at once or we're all fucked
>>
>>79421279
wrong
>>
>>79422407
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_Venezuela
>>
>>79422434
they can have it but the usa is not dependant on venezuela at all, its the other way around actually
>>
>>79421839
>They could weak China

How exactly would they do that? The U.S already has an aggressive foreign policy towards China, if they escalate it and face a reduction of imports vital to their economic cycle it will incur an economic depression
>>
>>79422487
I've never said that, I've said if it wasn't for petrodollar they could simply flood the market with oil and make it cheaper. Like Saudi Arabia did to pressure Russia and Venezuela
>>
>>79422494
By not setting up factories there in the 90s. The problem is simply because global capitalists are simply too greedy and the US government doesn't control them, they live for them
>>
>>79421279
Maracaibo crude is like toothpaste m8
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.