[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You want to be an American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: SouthItali.jpg (251KB, 900x564px) Image search: [Google]
SouthItali.jpg
251KB, 900x564px
An American...

An American..

Listen to me, who is forcing you into this madness?

You want be an America, an American, an American...

You drink cocke, you play baseball, you listen to rock'n roll, you want to be an American, an American, an American

But you were born in Italy!

Listen to me, who is forcing you into this madness?
>>
>cocke
>>
>>79409662
I'm from Brooklyn, I claimed jure sanguinus and I got Italian citizenship. Been vaguely debating joining the Italian army or moving to Venice, how would they treat a guy with a fuck heavy accent? I used to be teased for sounding like a Sopranos extra.
>>
remember to sage italian threads
>>
>>79409741
Usually it is the lowest of the lowest class people who join the military here.

It's weird that it's so common for you Americans to do it, especially considering you're browsing 4chan.

I expect mostly middle class people to browse 4chan.
>>
I got citizenship from ius soli
>>
>>79409808
Well Americans do it cause the US army pays a proverbial fuck load of benefits and it gives a lot of losers who are unemployed a stable career and retirement options. I personally just have a fetish for Italian uniforms and guns and my great grandfather was a member of the Arditi in the 1st world war. I was hoping to one day join the Folgore if I may be honest. Currently completing a bachelors degree though, so it'll be another year or so.
>>
>>79409808
you do forget that they are the world's policeman
while our forces are reduced, so that we can't carry out any real policy
>>
>>79409741
>joining the Italian army
why would you do this to yourself
>>
>>
>>79409741
>moving to Venice
Venice is not a city anymore, it is just a huge tourist attraction, that's what it went from 175000 inhabitants (1951) to 56000 (now).
>>
>>79417345
Why*
>>
>>79409808
joining the army now is like joining the clergy in the past

unless there's a war threatening the nation, only people without better options join it.

plus you can still fug
>>
>>79409808
Most middle class and even upper class people join the military to become officers

T. Captain
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.