[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISRAELI TOURISTS ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

File: images.jpg (10KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 268x188px
I work in a hostel near a crystal clear lagoon, 3rd world country, tourism is getting more and more big (natural paradises, crappy society).
Most guests are europeans / americans. From time to time we get israelis. We roll our eyes as they are coming in:
-Never smile back at you
-Look socially awkward as if they are bored
-Never ask for things politely, they demand as if they were more than your boss
-Always ask for lower prices as if you work on a street market
-Try to find shittiest excuses for refunds (mosquitoes bit me???)

I am normally not xenophobic but I swear 9 out of 10 that come are like this. Have you experienced something similar? What are your opinions /int?
>>
>>79390192
seen posts defending it saying that it's usually people who got out of the army going on vacation and they're used to being treated like that

doesn't mean they should

only thing I've noticed is they expect you to also think israel is great
>>
fuck off jew hater
>>
>>79390264
Assumes I hate them because of their religion. Did you even read my post?
It's my thread, you fuck off.
>>
>>79390244
That sounds lame. 18 yrs old girls just got out of the army? Hahahha
>>
>>79390192
>as if they were more than your boss
that's what they believe
>>
wtf I love Arjentina nao
>>
File: 1462267342961.jpg (223KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1462267342961.jpg
223KB, 1000x750px
>>79391197
>>
File: 1462267404846.jpg (48KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1462267404846.jpg
48KB, 500x284px
>>79391229
>>
I would act holier than thou too if I was from the greatest country on earth
>>
>>79391540
It's more likely that you kill yourself first. Have you researched the suicide rate of your own country? Lol ignorant fuck
>>
>>79390327
gal gadot was in the army
>>
Israeli tourists in South America, Turkey, SEA, the Balkans, and India are 99% of the time subhuman bydlos that just came out of the army. You have every right to hate them and I am sorry.
>>
>>79390192
That's an accurate representation.
>>
>>79390192
I'm sorry we're not all like that ;_;
It's basically chads who got out of the army recently and they think they can do anything they want because they ate shit cor 3 years
>>
>>79392437
Interesting to see the opinion of actual israelis!

Sorry if my post might look offensive, but I'm sure not all of you are like that.
We had as guest an israeli guy that owns a hostel and he was very nice. But this was a rare case.

So how does army service work in Israel? Underage people are able to enlist? whats the minimum serving time? It's the same for girls and boys?
>>
File: 1503698240924.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503698240924.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>79390264
Fuck kikes
>>
>>79392971
Mandatory service at 18. 3 years for men and 2 years for women. Most people spend half a year in South America or India to ''unwind'' (do drugs and fuck other tourists). They tend to be cheap, rude, and destructive. Israeli parents with young kids are also terrible, being very demanding and rude and their kids destructives. They usually go to Thailand or cheaper places in Europe.

Israeli tourists between the ages of 25-30 or over 50 are usually much more pleasent.
>>
>>79390192
Do you know teens that go to clubs and behave like assholes? That's exactly the mindset of the Israelis that go to 3rd world countries.
>>
>>79393091
Also, this is a problem everyone knows about here and is very ashamed about. There are big signs at the airport that say stuff like ''You are an ambassador when you leave the country!", and when there are more serious events they get reported on the news like ''aw fuck Israelis did something shamful again god damn it''.
>>
File: 1497407322774.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1497407322774.png
280KB, 646x595px
>go abroad
>be super nice to everyone to make up for shitty israelis
>>
>>79393176
Finally understand it quite better! It makes sense.
Thanks israeli anons, I came for answers and you gave them to me.
>>
>>79393220
LOl, you don't have to make up for other people.

In my country and many other 3rd wolrd countries according to my experience, if you're nice to everyone, they will be double as nice to you, no matter where you come from (despite all the negativity you might hear from "poor" countries). Don't know about Africa tho, never been in any country there.
>>
File: Otter nonsense.jpg (27KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
Otter nonsense.jpg
27KB, 350x320px
>My father had to serve 2,5 years mandatory service in the army
>Didn't turn into an asshole
>I had to serve for a year
>Didn't turn into an asshole [spoiler] NOT [/spoiler]
>a jew serves in the army for 3 years
>Becomes a happy merchant
HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>79393220
>go abroad
>go to original places to avoid israelis
>those places are full of israelis also trying to avoid israelis
>everyone starts chimping out

JUST
>>
>>79393302
You've got a point.

Israelis anons, what do they do to you in the military that leave you with that mindset?How is it different from other countries' mandatory service?
>>
>>79393552
It's not the army, it's Israeli culture

We are aggresive (both in anger and in friendlinesd), like to haggle, hot headed, and very loud. Young people with no life experience tend to forget that the rest of the world behaves differently, and have concepts of politeness or manners. Throw in the paranoia many feel about everyone being anti-semetic and it gets worse.

Regarding the service itself, it's just long. Three years of being stuck doing stupid bullshit and having to obey orders (which greatly goes against out nature) builds an urge to break rules and go wild.

Honestly my omly advice is to ban Israelis under certain ages. In some places they can be dealt with, but the ones who go to South America or India are the worst.

Actually, the worst are the ones who go to Turkey or Crete. People go there for cheap weekend vacations and feel entitled to destroy the hotels because they paid for it. I hear some of those places literally do ban Israelis.
>>
Many hotel owners here in PL refuse to rent to school trips of Israeli kikes because they destroy rooms and property. As Poland is a jew-colony, our government signed a special bilateral treaty with Israel according to which officers of IDF and Mossad can carry guns here without any permission and control, so theoretically they could even shoot a Pole who gets close to one of these trips. There were many cases of them beating locals without any reason. Zionist kikes are totally brainwashed and taught that Poland is a dangerous place for them. Meanwhile thousands of real ultraorthodox Jews visit Poland every year in thousands, they literally take over whole Polish villages where graves of their rabbis are located, and they arrive here without any bodyguards because they know that they are safe. Zionists are psychopaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwwwVBMrom8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fe7L50EETs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q96t-7v7fM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaGYkR71TXw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBI8OQtzNnw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ81_9jm1wU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bVSt1IUa2I
>>
>>79393693
Fuck off, unlike South Americans or Indians you have no reason to whine. The Israeli government pours so much money into Poland for these stupid trips, it's probably like 50% of your 3rd world GDP

Some kurwas in Krakow pinched my ass on my trip and I still haven't gotten any repartations
>>
>>79393724
Israhell is fucking third world mudskin shithole in comparison with Poland. I know what i am talking about because i accompanied my grandmother in trip to your dirty sandland because she wanted to visit a grave of Jesus. We been also to Tel-Aviv. Shitskins and negros everywhere, poor used infrastructure, gray dirty houses that look like slums, it looked like an average arab country.
>>
>>79393091

>They usually go to Thailand

why in God's name would you visit Thailand with a young family?
>>
>>79393768
Beaches, jungles, and it's cheap.

Despite the memes in most of the world, here nobody thinks about the ladyboys
>>
>>79393792

Thailand is the most degenerate place I've ever been to, and I've been to Ibiza.

Maybe there's some family friendly areas of the cities I don't know of.
>>
>>79390304
>>79393023

it's bants. The guy isn't even jewish.
>>
>>79391837
it says "JIDF" in his name space
quit being so easy to troll
>>
>>79391574
You aren't dutch though.
>>
>>79393808
I went there with my family and it was very family friendly.

We mainly stayed in shitty bungalos in the north and went only nature hikes, and then went to some beach resort. Families usually avoid Bangkok and other urban areas.
>>
>>79393740
>Some kurwas in Krakow pinched my ass on my trip and I still haven't gotten any repartations

When we will get reparations from Jewry for 1939-1941 period when Jews took a part in executions and deportation around half million of Poles to Siberia from Eastern part of the country occupied by soviet? When will Jews pay for pogroms that they committed on Poles in hundreds of villages, f.e. in Naliboki and Koniuchy where savage jew-soviets butchered and raped women and children because the village refused to be robbed from food? When will Jewry pay us billions dollars of compensations for stalinist occupation when around 60-70% of all high positions in the state were taken by sadistic Jews?

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP80-00810A004700640006-7.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Security_(Poland)
>>
>>79393740
Poland receives around 20 mln of foreign tourists every year. These savage hotel-destroying shitskins from your shithole ain't even 0,5% of them, so what the fuck are you talking about? When Jews live in Israhell, they must parasite on other Jews, because of lack of goyim around the place, so i heard that prices of Auschwitz-trips to Poland for your youth are artificially rised by criminal kikes to such level that only children from rich families can afford them, lmao. If rich kids from Israel act like apes, i can only imagine how "well-behaved" your lower class of society is. You must confuse each other with Arabs, don't you?
>>
>>79393740
>poland is third world
>but israel is 1st world

You're not that different from arabs desu.
Atleast the poles here behave and work hard and many of them are bro tier.
But I've heard enough stories from firends who work in cafes and stuff that israelis are shitty customers.
>>
>>79394157
>Atleast the poles here behave and work hard and many of them are bro tier.

3 million of Ukrainians and Belarusians work in Poland, so what? That's a result of difference in nominal income and the fact that we are the EU member. Besides you shouldn't get too accustomed to Poles, because they are coming back en masse to Poland now from your failed muslimized countries, and Poland is slowly getting out from the bankrupt EU.
>>
>>79394186
I guess you're one of the shitty poles then?
Besides I see many of them setlting and starting families here.
>>
>>79390327
Girls are in the army in Israel
>>
>>79394245

How do you know that they "settle"? Nobody wants to live in fucking sharia-zone, dude. Vast majority of Poles who stay in the West are there only for money. Salaries are higher in the West, so it is a good way to collect money and spend it in Poland. Anyway, most of those who migrated are criminals, whores and bums anyway, so i hope that mostly this kind "settles" in your country. Enjoy them.
>>
>>79393768
Stop thinking only about the red district, it's full of families from scandinavia and other countries.
It's a cheap destination with many good resorts.
>>
>>79393278
>>79393278
This.
People in Europe, especially the more North you go, are secluded and keep to themselves. It takes time to open up to people, while 3rd worlders are usually some of the nicest people on Earth, that will literally invite you to their home, if you meet them at a store and asks for help. They will give you a food, even though they don't own anything and barely scrape by in the first place.
>>
>>79394272
Well ofcourse they are here for the higher salaries nobody would leave their own country for a different one if there weren't economic incentives.
Besides I don't really see that much negativity around them.
As far as I know they hard workers and drinkers if they only learned dutch they could be the turks of this age.
Besides tnhat sharia zone shit is more in britain things aren't that crazy here.
>>
>>79390192
Israel is in the Middle East. That's how you've gotta be in the Middle East. You don't ask for things, you demand them. If you're a man, you expect a lot of respect. Always get the lowest prices. People who are below you (servants, youngers, women, different culture/race/religion) have to know you don't give a shit about them.

It's the Middle Eastern manner. You need to be tough to make it in a tough neighbourhood.
>>
>>79394272
>How do you know that they "settle"?
How so you know that they dont settle?
>inb4 muh people and polish hive mind
Off you fuck
>>
>>79394529
Go build more fence and lick another ass-cheek of Pootin, dude.
>>
>>79394511
Even israeli girls were like this, sometimes even more than guys.
>>
>>79394272
>Dutch guy defends poles
>Polish poster goes apeshit
Wtf?
>>
>>79394529
>How so you know that they dont settle?

Statistics. Migration of Poles to the EU is circular as you can see on tables below. Currently in 2016 and 2017 number of Poles who come back from the EU is higher than number of Poles who migrate there

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&language=en&pcode=tps00176&plugin=1
http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&language=en&pcode=tps00177&plugin=1

We also give the biggest number of job-visas to non-EU citizens

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:Total_number_of_first_residence_permits_issued_by_reason,_in_2015.png

The UK press already noticed the process

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/25/surge-in-poles-leaving-uk-since-brexit-vote-fuels-net-migration-drop
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-uk-businesses-recruitment-crisis-polish-workers-return-home-immigration-eu-a7596956.html
https://www.ft.com/content/44ac8100-f9ba-11e6-9516-2d969e0d3b65
>>
>>79394776
Lol, true.
>>
I love Israel. Fuck Poland.

Poland is a land of death.
Israel is a land of life.
>>
>>79394910

Israhell won't stand against over a billion of muslims who get richer and more powerful everyday. Murrican suggar daddy is currently on the edge of disintegration, how long it will be able to feed the desert kike? A decade? Two? You think that why kikes demand 65 bln worth property from Poland? My guess is that they want to have some kind of refuge where they could move to parasite on goyim again, if the US turns into second Venezuela, and Israhell gets overridden by Arabs
>>
>>79391522
what a disgusting rat of a man
>>
>>79394910
>Poland is a land of death.

we are alive here, filthy racist polonophobic jew.. only your kind bit the dust here, because you helped germans to kill your own people.. besides number of your victims is heavily inflated by soviet propaganda, that's the other issue ...
>>
daily reminder that there are also special kinds of (((israelis))) who tend to chimp out more due to their (((HOT))) temper
>>
>>79395246
Ethiopian Jews? Moroccan Jews? Arab Jews in general?
>>
>>79395265
Ethiopian Jews are actually ones of the more chill people I've met here, total bro tier
>>
File: Hebrew-Boards-Kasol.jpg (128KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
Hebrew-Boards-Kasol.jpg
128KB, 1023x767px
>>79390192
You think you've got it bad? We get the most loud, arrogant and obnoxious Israelis. Plus there's the Israeli mafia in Goa.
Although I've met a few Israelis who are the most amazing people, a bit looney but they have good heart. Majority are scum though.
There are places in Goa and Himachal where every signboard is Hebrew and the people there don't make you feel welcome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hze1IPFj3Lw
>>
>>79395330
said post-army Israelis and many more have made India their personal backyard playground in the last couple years, giving zero shits about anything else/
I am so sorry for this Indibro
>>
>>79390192
thoughts on British tourists?
>>
>>79395394
Nah. The couple of good Israeli lads I met made up for all the trash. Plus all you guys hate muzzies so that's a plus.
>>
>>79395426
Most are cold and kinda snobbish but very polite.
Some of them are good tippers. Overall people really easy to dealt with. At least in my experience.
>>
>>79395426
>thoughts on British tourists?

Subhumans who piss on the walls in public places
>>
>>79395548
sounds fair enough
>>79395803
only in your fucking shithole which we have no respect for
we only ever go there for cheap beer and cheap slags that lust for anglo cock
>>
If I marry a jewish girl will I benefit from jewish nepotism?
Could I at least be the family shabbos goy?
>>
How are the Americans?
>>
>>79390192
One thing about Israelis you need to understand is that they tend to be loud, outgoing and unapologetic. Tour guides for groups explain this to their customers when they visit Israel.
>>
>>79394910
Fuck off kike subhuman. 300,000 of you in Ontario, day of the rope is coming
>>
>>79391229
>>79391522
what have the jews done for civilization to make them think they are Aryan
>>
Israeli tourists are also well known for trashing the hotels.
>>
>>79400189
They're also known for seizing power in 1917 and the invention of gulag, but the world seem to forget that nowadays.
>>
Israeli jews can't seem happy abroad, that would illegitimize their possession of "the holy land".
>>
>>79393693
I remember there was some shitstorm when one of those armed guys fucking refused to let a polish jew into synagogue and that was a teenager so the retard literally threatened a kid.
>>
>>79400320
>my poor kike kids
Fuck off. All kikes, be it women, children or elderly must be erased from the surface. Their supporters (Anglo scum as well as the others) too.
>>
>>79393693
>special bilateral treaty with Israel according to which officers of IDF and Mossad can carry guns here without any permission and control, so theoretically they could even shoot a Pole who gets close to one of these trips.
what the actual fuck?i thought poland was a catholic country
even if it wasnt letting a foreign agents carry firearms unrestricted in your public sounds like a recipe for disaster anyway
>>
>>79393278
Africans are the same way senpai
>t. went on vacation to Mombasa, Kenya
>>
>>79400491
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many /int/ users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of /int/olerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians .
>>
>>79390192
>-Never ask for things politely, they demand as if they were more than your boss

they are your boss though you stupid 3rd world beaner fuck, its your duty to do what you gotta do to make your guests comfortable, they are paying you for it
>>
>>79400058
you kidding, right?
>>
File: Nqhq83G.png (235KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
Nqhq83G.png
235KB, 500x488px
>yfw you remember how butthurt Polish people can be while you don't even give a fuck and laugh at their posts
>>
>>79393808
Should've gone somewhere that isn't Pattaya. Most thais are conservative when it comes to sex and "degenerate" acts, more so than brits.
>>
That's what you get for giving shelters to nazis you nazi
>>
File: images (75).jpg (17KB, 530x277px) Image search: [Google]
images (75).jpg
17KB, 530x277px
Yes, I've heard that Israelis are problematic
>>
>>79394365
>Besides tnhat sharia zone shit is more in britain things aren't that crazy here.
nigger I only know 1 muslim in my entire town, when I went to Holland I was surprised with how many people I could speak Turkish to
>>
>>79395307
>total bro tier
shut the fuck up you dumb kike, you have no ass to say what a bro is, you're all fucking scum
>>
>>79413847
AHAHAHAHA!!
Abdul, why are you so mad?!
>>
>>79410646
Don't be a kike, don't get gassed. Simple as that.
>>
>>79390192
I only while back at cute girls otherwise you're a waste of my eyesight
>>
>>79393740
literally butthurt
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.