[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm proud of my countries diversity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm proud of my countries diversity
>>
I am not
>>
>>79385407
When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will naturally want to side with the strong horse. When people of the world look upon the confusion and atheism of the West, they see that Islam is the strong horse.
>>
>>79385407
I am ambiguous on the issue. I don't really care that my country is diverse. But I wouldn't mind if it went away either. I think most non-whites in Canada are law abiding anyway
>>
>>79385407
How can you be proud of a country built on genocide and slavery? A leading force of neo-colonialism and exploitation in recent history? I couldn't be.
>>
I don't understand?
If Islam takes over Europe then the arabs will put the blacks below them and intermarry with the whites which is pretty much the same thing as what happened to Iberia.
Europe is unprepared for big Arab cock
>>
>>79385581
I just wish they all spoke english better. Most speak it well enough but not necessarily great.
>>
>>79385778
>How can you be proud of a country built on genocide and slavery? A leading force of neo-colonialism and exploitation in recent history? I couldn't be.
I know right
>>
Same

Actually like that we have civilized immigrants unlike Europe
>>
>>79385407
>countries
You have to go back, Pablo.
>>
>>79385778
Because we came out on top

Fuck off you irrelevant slavshit
>>
>>79385964
A very American reply. I wasn't expecting anythibg less.
>>
>>79386142
Doesn't make it any less true, if your entire country's population died overnight the world wouldn't change at all aside from being very confused
>>
>>79386239
I just happen agree with Noam Chomsky that the U.S. is the world's leading terrorist state and you're proud of it. The world would certainly change if your whole nation died overnight.
>>
>>79385407
>countries
of course you are
>>
>>79386358
If America died overnight you would get assfucked by Russia the next morning
>>
>>79386902
This.

Not to mention all the other global conflicts we keep at bay by our military dick being present around the globe
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.