[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will a Danish girl say if she doesn't like you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: denmark.gif (7KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
denmark.gif
7KB, 400x303px
Hey guys, American guy, 23 here, doing an internship in the Netherlands. There's a cute Danish girl living on my floor and last week I asked her out. Things seemed to go pretty well.My job involves taking a lot of pictures for social media so figuring the date was successful I invited her this weekend to grab some food and go sightseeing with me because I'd be travelling around the main downtown area getting pictures.

She said she might, depending on how her homework situation was (she's a student). Anyway, the lunch date went well like I said, but texting on whatsapp she isn't very talkative at all, and this weekend she said she had too much homework, but said maybe next week.

I've never done so well with girls, maybe I'm overthinking things, and I get Danes have a different culture... if she didn't like me would she make it pretty clear? Like when she says maybe next week, does she likely mean it or is she being polite? I really like her and hope I didn't fuck up... I have a really energetic way of talking and stuff, comes off as kind of Tom Cruise-ish and I'm worried that might have fucked things up... a few people have commented on that to me, like I seem hyper and nervous even when I'm not. Maybe that's off putting especially to Danes?
>>
Go to /adv/ retard
>>
hopefully youre black, if not im sorry
>>
scandinavians are known to be blunt, but then again, those are just stereotypes and in the end people are individual beings, nobody here can help you, you just need to talk to her and figure it out on your own
>>
>>79344967
you don't date scandinavian women, dumb amerifat

you have sex with them and if it still works out you can call yourself a couple
>>
>>79344967
if you are attractive (meaning you have a good face and are tall), women will make it extremely obvious. this holds true in any world culture.
>>
>>79345033
Thanks, I'll see where it goes, maybe text her next weekend. Like I said, she isn't very talkative when we text and I can't tell if that's her being busy/naturally quiet or if she just doesn't like me.

>>79345043
lol I dunno, she seems pretty not-slutty. She said she's from a small town in the southern part of the country. I don't know if it'd make things a lot worse if I tried to fuck her outright.
>>
Did you make out with her? Did you physically make a move at all?

I think she likes you as an orbiter.
>>
Danes do not lie.
>>
>>79345127
stop being a fag and just show her the bbc
>>
>>79345216
No, I didn't, because I barely know her. Like, I met her when a few people from my building were hanging outside drinking, and I ended up getting her number and I texted her the next day after work asking her if she wanted to hang out. I don't know the mores and stuff up there, I didn't know if it'd be a major fuck up to try to bang her literally the first day of me knowing her.
>>
>>79344967
If she liked you she would have set a specific time and date like a normal human being. Think about it. When you go on a date with someone you actually like, would you say "Maybe next week" if you had to reschedule? And that homework excuse is obviously fabricated. You're probably out.
>>
>>79345258

Got to move fast with scandi girls.
>>
>>79345127
>she seems pretty not-slutty.
lol

chances are she's talking behind your back with her danish friends.
>>
>>79345492
is it really behind his back if as he said they are not close or anything like that?

>>79345127
to be honest i just think she doesnt care/think about you at all, it often happens we fall for some people instantly and then think their lack of interest/proactivity is because they dislike us

happens to me quite often as i am very extroverted and ready to open myself to people i met 15 minutes ago, but most people are not like that and need time to form bond or trust someone, especially in girl/boy relationship where you are supposed to make all of first moves
>>
>>79345642
Thanks for the advice, do you think that this weekend I should try texting her if I don't run into her in person? Or am I better off leaving it to be her turn to come to me? Then again if she doesn't think about me at all, if I'm not the one being proactive it won't go anywhere.
>>
Sometimes girls aren't playing games and are genuinely busy. Just had this convo with a female friend, who had to explain to her girlfriends that she isn't trying to avoid them, she's just busy with school. You know, the whole reason you're at uni?
>>
>>79345769
> Or am I better off leaving it to be her turn to come to me?

thats what i tried for month and her turn just didnt came, so i just invited her and we had a good time, i was in similar position as you, we have only seen each other for few times during part time job, she probably didnt think of me at all or she felt that her inviting me out would be weird, either way i dont care for her reasons, just waiting for something to happen was shit experience for me so i will try to avoid it in future

do not get discouraged if she wont find time to meet you at first, but don't also become pathetic that you beg her to come, from my experience meeting IRL for an hour is better than writing on messenger for ten
>>
>>79345258
She was willing to fuck but you are coming across as a romantic retard and she is not interested in a relationship right now. It's not you tho, she is focused on herself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.