[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they all speak English?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: tamriel.jpg (247KB, 900x617px) Image search: [Google]
tamriel.jpg
247KB, 900x617px
Why do they all speak English?
>>
>>79341070
Why does almost every province use the same naming conventions for cities?
>>
why are humans protagnists
>>
/int/ should have made a realistic language mod for Skyrim

>Italians and French voice the Imperials
>Danes, Swedes, and Norwegians voice NPCs for different sectors of Nord settlements
>Kikes make the High Elves speak Hebrew to one another
>get some Iranians to voice the Khajiits
>have Bretons actually speak Breton or Welsh or something
>get fags from /mena/ to voice Redguards

Not sure what to do for Orcs, Argonians, or Dark Elves. Probably some assorted Asian languages.
>>
because they are subhumans
>>
>>79341643
dunmer = japanese
orcs = mongols & turks
argonians = amerindians
>>
>>79341866
Dunmer are Indian you autist
>>
so all retarded video gamers can understand it because english is le lingua franca XDDDDD
>>
>>79341643
High elves are Japanese, imperials are a weird mix of Han Chinese and Roman (at least in morrowind). Khajitts have no real world analogue imo.
>>
>>79342021
>Khajitts have no real world analogue imo

They're Gypsies bruh

>universally hated everywhere they go
>known thieves & merchants
>travel all over the place looking for peasants to sell useless junk to at high prices
>>
Redguard scum...
>>
>>79341070
Why was Morrowind the last good Elder Scrolls?
>>
>>79342394
Oblivion was good too.
>>
File: 1476502184339.png (86KB, 1306x892px) Image search: [Google]
1476502184339.png
86KB, 1306x892px
>>79341643
>Italians and French voice the Imperials
I think East Germans would be a better choice to voice the colovian Imperials.
Colvians have a very harsh Germanic/west slavic vowel system
>>79342021
>High elves are Japanese
>>
>>79341643
Orcs are black, just by their noses.
>>
>>79341643
We could get Mexicans to voice the Argonians. In ESO the Argonian culture and architecture is very reminiscent of the Aztecs
>>
>no rpg that forces the player to comprehend constructed in game languages to get into certain areas or deal with certain characters

the first thing I'd like to see with AIs is dynamic language and conversations that require players to actually use a mic and have to do things like this
>>
>>79341643
>>79341866
Nord - Northern Europeans
Breton - French/Celts
Imperial - Romans
Redguard - Arabs/Moors
Altmer - Japs
Bosmer - Native Murricans
Dunmer - Jews
Orcs - Turkic barbarians
Argonians - Central/South American natives
Khajiit - Gypsies and Blacks
>>
>>79341070
talos was a redguard
>>
>>79341070
Bretons - Anglos
Nords - Nordics
Redguard - Africa/Middle East
Imperials - Germans
Altmer - French
Bosmer - Americans
Dunmer - Jews
Khajiit - Brazilians
Argonians - Native Americans
Orcs - Turks
Snow Elves - Finns
>>
WE WUZ MERS N SHEIT
>>
File: 125b3d6ca360b7c24cbcd9498b0acd31.jpg (329KB, 1150x1138px) Image search: [Google]
125b3d6ca360b7c24cbcd9498b0acd31.jpg
329KB, 1150x1138px
WE WUZ NORDS N SHEIT
>>
>>79342104
Khajit are like Romanian or some shit.
>>
>>79343205
Get people who speak Nahuatl.
>>
>>79341643
>Danes, Swedes, and Norwegians voice NPCs for different sectors of Nord settlements
That's like trying to make a realistic mid-medieval English setting and having all of the voice actors be Indian/Pakistani and speaking in Indian/Pakistani accents.
>>
I live in Morrowind, and it fucking sucks. I made a thread about this a lonnnng time ago, but this bears repeating.

1. Dwemer armor and weapons are more expensive in Morrowind. The prices are ridiculous, and it's hard for me to justify buying dwemer even though I feel it's important for fans to make an effort to support the industry.

2. If you are a girl, you will be groped and treated like shit. I have had men grab my ass in public *7* different times in the past year and a half. My Dunmer friends say that women should just grit their teeth and bear it, since if you try to do something about it you will be publicly shamed. I also feel dirty and pathetic when these incidents occur.

3. Guild culture in Morrowind is...intense. You are expected to show up at social gatherings even if you do not want to. And at these social gatherings people have the EXACT SAME CONVERSATIONS AGAIN AND AGAIN. I've had like 50 conversations about having seen a mudcrab the previous day. You have to say "good morning" every day in a very specific way, and if you don't then someone will approach you and tell you that's not how things are done at the XYZ's guild.

4. The people treat outlanders like shit. Even the ones who try to be nice come across as condescending and rude by Cyrodiilic standards. There are also a large number of Dunmer men who think outlander women are sluts and that they can get you to open your legs at the drop of a hat. Fuckers.

I wish all the Morrohiles could actually visit GLORIOUS RESDAYNIA. They'd change their tune.
>>
>>79341070
Id imagine there being a universal standard language there just like Star Wars' galactic standard
>>
>>79348299
Galactic basic*
>>
>>79341070
Because Todd Howard is a hack.
>>
>>79346627
>>79346656
kek
>>
>>79344438
WE
>>
tfw no argonian bf
>>
>>79341968
dunmer have been confirmed to be primarily japanese based

it's why they worship their ancestors the way they do and are inherently evil
>>
>>79341209

>expecting good lore from betheshit
>>
>>79341643
Skyrim=Old English
Cyrodil=Latin
Summer Isles= French
Hammerfell=Arabic or Portugese
Morrowind= Greek or Turkish
High Rock= English
Valenwood=French too
Elsweyr= Romanian
Black Marsh= Dutch
Orcs= German
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.