[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become fluent in Spanish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2342144292422.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
2342144292422.png
59KB, 658x662px
How do I become fluent in Spanish?
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJA el americANO seƱores
>>
CHI
>>
>>79321298
I'm not even Chicano. I'm Anglo and just want to pick up a second language. There are hardly any Hispanics in my state and I would have nobody to practice with.

Maybe I can start some self-study and talk to anons in hilo latino and let them correct me.
>>
Hola hay muchisimo que no saben espanol como yo, pero soy un hombre muy hermoso y todas las chicas quieren mi pene.
>>
>>79321225
Spanish speaking gf. it's the easiest way
>>
>>79321225
Learning Spanish is cucking yourself to immigrants.

Learn french instead, it has more business value.
>>
>>79321500
What about Italian?
>>
>>79321349
>studying
Fuck that shit, practicing is the ultimate language learning technique, just install hellotalk in your phone and chat with natives, anywone who speaks english can find people to talk with in hellotalk in no time, heck, you don't even have to look for them, they will keep talking to you and spamming your notifications
>>
Come live with me
You pay rent and I speak all the Spanish you want
>>
>>79321637
Literally cannot think of a situation you'd need to know Italian

Learn French, German or Chinese for dummies.
>>
>>79321500
>french
>business value
nigger if you want sucess in business you should learn chinese not avec language
also 80% of frenchs are sandniggers or niggers
>>
If you're serious about it, Spanish is the easiest fucking language to learn for an American.

Spend like 3 months max studying it. Duolingo is great but get a copy of Pimsleur to start your long journey into mastering the accent. Get a firm grasp of the accent and grammar (which is by FAR easier and more consistent than English) and it's really just vocabulary building from there.

Watch spanish TV and listening to music. I'm absolutely sure you don't have to look too hard for either of those.

Like anon said though, if you're doing it so it can look good in a resume, consider another language. If you're doing it to impress your future latina gf then by all means.
>>
File: 1476675384905.png (767KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476675384905.png
767KB, 480x600px
>>79322249
>>
>>79322638
>Listen to music
Would not recommend this, unless you want to speak the Spanish equivalent of ebonics
>>
>>79322840

It depends what you listen to. Narcocorridos no. Julieta Venegas? Sure.
>>
>>79321349
Hilo latino/lat will destroy your willingness to learn Spanish. Stay away from that pit of retards.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.