[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Lithuanians so criminal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: litauen-karte-116652.png (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
litauen-karte-116652.png
93KB, 640x640px
There are more Lithuanian criminals in Germany than Russian, Italian and Polish ones combined, even though these three countries have a combined population of 250 million, while there are only3 millions Lithuanians on this.

Latvians and Estonians don't commit crime here, but Lithuanians do. Why is that? What is the reason for Lithuanians being so criminal?
>>
File: ok-verdacht.jpg (39KB, 587x684px) Image search: [Google]
ok-verdacht.jpg
39KB, 587x684px
I didn't even know that Lithuania exists until a few years ago, but my uncle works as a police officer in Berlin and Lithuanians are one of his biggest problems. They even try scamming "Pfand-Automaten" in supermarkets.

I am genuinely curious what is wrong with Lithuanians.
>>
that surprises me as well

They remind me Afghanis in terms of behaviour, need to be deported ASAP
>>
>>79320617
at least lithuanians don't blow people up in the name of some sandnigger god
>>
Lithuanians are subhumans
>>
Something is wrong with baltics because every 3rd caught drunk driver in finland is estonian and there are like 5 times more of finns than estonians in the world, are every estonian person driving drunk in finland at the same time?
>>
>>79320838
Drunk driving is our thing, but we are not otherwise particularly criminal. I don't know where the drunk driving comes from.

Here's a list of types of crimes and the multiplier that Russians here are overrepresented over Estonians. As you can see Estonians don't do other crimes, but are very often drunk driving.

Robbery 54/39/248*698 = 3.9
Theft 52/41/248*698 = 3.6
Drugdealing 64/27/248*698 = 6.7
Traffic 20/73/248*698 = 0.8
Rape 63/32/248*698 = 5.5
>>
>>79320922
>its da russians
>>
>>79320946
As you can see from the stats in Estonia it is ... except for drunk driving.
>>
>>79320575
haha one time the old town of the town i live it got closed off & we later found out that it was because a group of guys tried to rob a bank & later it turned out that they were lithuanians & they got caught
also the guy i get my weed & mdma from is from lithuania he said his name is witautaz or something like that
>>
>>79321076
ich verstehe einfach nicht wie so ein mini furzcountry es schafft so viele kriminelle zu produzieren
die haben nicht mal ne gemeinsame grenze mit deutschland, woher kommen die alle?
>>
>>79320575
what is a lithuania
what war did russia lose to make that happen
>>
>>79320922
>>79321001
balts blaming russians for everything wrong in their countries is really annoying
>>
>>79321100
kp ist aber schon lustig dass so ne mini nation das schafft haha
>>
>>79321139
>sucking Russian cock

Statistics are racist! Feels over reals!
>>
>>79321195
start treating them like human beings and they will start behaving like human beings
butthurt baltnigger
>>
>>79320922
> 54/39/248*698

what the hell each number means
>>
>>79320575
Because we send our worst
>>
File: caseclosed.jpg (22KB, 652x109px) Image search: [Google]
caseclosed.jpg
22KB, 652x109px
guess
>>
>>79320598
What is Pfand Automaten?
>>
>>79321296
>getting baited like a retard than reposting it and feeling cool and smart about yourself
Poles, everybody.
>>
>it was da russians fault
next some lithuanian will say that the lithuanians stealing cars in germany are russians as well
>>
File: damagecontrolmma-logo-300x161.jpg (19KB, 300x161px) Image search: [Google]
damagecontrolmma-logo-300x161.jpg
19KB, 300x161px
>>79321330

uh, sure dude
>>
>>79321243
I guess crimes made by Russians to Estonians to overall number of Russians to Estonians. Estonians really treat Russians like shit. Their principal business is swndling money out of EC and they don't give Russians a shit from this money. There is really apartheid, Estonian would never hire a Russian , they only hire their breed. There are almost no Russians in government structures.
>>
>>79321392

Thats mostly true though :^)
>>
>>79321538
>5% of the lithuanian population is one of the most criminal groups in germany
somehow hard to believe
>>
>>79321568
that's what romanians tell everyone, 5% gypsies of their population is responsible for every crime
>>
Lithuafrica
>>
>>79321302
>>
>>79321302
A machine were you can put empty bottles in. In return you get for each bottle some cents.
>>
>>79321532
Rooster propaganda fairytales.
>>
>>79321885
I've seen an Estonian brag about how his boss only employs people with Estonian names in one of your /fug/ threads.
>>
>>79321885
Estonians were slaves of Germans for hundred of years and now when they are finally free they want to overcompensate by finding their own slaves. Not that Russians in Estonia are completely blameless : I can't imagine that Americans or English would allow to be discriminated by some niggers, they would riot and shoot fuck all this monkeys and bring them back to stone age where they belong
>>
File: kot.jpg (37KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
37KB, 604x404px
>>79321885
estonians mastered this technique.

they always tell "youre brainwashed"

"too much RT"

etc

They say "but-but-but we give them passports you liar!!!!!" implying I was talking about passports.

Implying american passport helped japs in their american concentration camps.

>>79321970
this

estonians tell you need to know language but if you know language and provide certificate of language knowledge on C1 level they will not hire you anyway
>>
>>79321970
http://www .err .ee/580574/hea-eesti-keele-oskusega-mitte-eestlased-on-tooturul-eestlastega-vordses-seisus

Unemployment Estonians 5%, Non-Estonians speaking Estonian 3%, Non-Estonians not speaking Estonian 10%
>>
>>79322115
churkas says the same shit about "russian apartheid"""""" and russian "nazis""""""
>>
>>79322022
If you are talking about slavery then Estonia has been free of it much longer than Russia and it had always smaller percentage. Kind of doesn't suit your theories so well, but facts never do. You're just butthurt and suffer from various complexes.
>>
>>79321630
>like basketball
>african flag
>country shaped like africa
>lowest iq in europe
like pottery
>>
>>79322171
Russians are doing dirty jobs in Estonia, all the management positions and governmental sinecures are filled by Estonians
>>
>>79322297
this, according to the stats estonians were one of the most well-educated citizens of the Russian Empire, plus, they didn't have serfdom unlike russians.
>>
Why are balts such butthurt we wuzers?
>>
>>79322321
former mayor of Tallinn was russian.
>>
>>79322297
The slavery was abolished in Estonia in 1829 by Russian czar. For 600 years before that Estonians were being fucked by Germans (including literally). Before Estonian could fuck his own new wife, it was mandatory that some Hans lord would fuck her beforehand - law of the first night
>>
>>79322321
Lol ... more rooster propaganda.
>>
>>79322401
>russian czar abolished slavery in Estonia BEFORE abolition slavery of russians

my sides
>>
>>79322359
There were no """Estonians"" in Russian empire, this concept was invented in late 19 century. Before that they were Estlanders, including Germans. If not for Russians Estonians would perish just like Old Prussians. I would say good riddance, I would be able to hire a dacha in a pretty German town 100 km from StPete.
>>
>>79322321
>Russians are doing dirty jobs in Estonia, all the management positions and governmental sinecures are filled by Estonians

Do you expect them to work as managers, if they don't even speak the official langauge of the country they live in?
>>
>>79320598
I'm disgusted everytime one of you pampered, spoiled boomer brats spews your usually right-wing bullshit on this website.
You never went to bed hungry and you probably never worked a single day in your entire life for the money your boomer daddies earn by simply existing.

Reading shit like this literally makes me feel good when I rob one of you, when I "scam empties machines". Your entire generation is cucked because beta men like you think everything their parents worked for is a gift from god.
>>
>>79322521
>pretty German town

It wouldn't be pretty anymore, if Roosters like you had dachas nearby.

Roosters bring shit everywhere they squat.
>>
>>79322387
Where do you see butthurt or we wuzing in this thread?
>>
>>79322394
You mean Edgaar Savisaar? Fucking pretty Russian name.
>>
you are paying for your crimes crusaderscum
>>
>>79322565
retarded memer
kys
>>
>>79320575
because they are basically russians
>>
>>79320575
I know someone from Lithuania, she's kinda autistic but she's a nice girl
>>
>>79328683
Impregnate her with polish cum
>>
>>79320575

dont know about criminals but only lithuanian i met was lap dancer.
>>
>>79328977
Me too, only Lithuanian i have ever met was a drug dealer
He or his junkie friends even stole the bike of my black neighbour kek
>>
>>79320575
Well now they are your problem not theirs.
dog bless the European union and schengen area
>>
>Export criminals to the other countries
>less criminals in the home country
Genius
>>
>>79329215
>He or his junkie friends even stole the bike of my black neighbour kek
lol
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.