[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me which European country you consider the best and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12

File: Europe-cities-map.gif (542KB, 1412x997px) Image search: [Google]
Europe-cities-map.gif
542KB, 1412x997px
Tell me which European country you consider the best and why (it can be economics, quality of living, climate, culture or whatever criteria you wish but please specify).
>>
>>79319899
Finland
>>
>>79319899
Finland
>>
Germany
It's superior in every way, no need to specify
>>
>>79319932
>>79319943
>>79319959
Kill yourselves
>>
switzerland

nobody else post
>>
The best European countries are Italy and Greece (no I'm not Ikibey)
>>
Finland
>>
Switzerland
>>
Germany
Germans
>>
>>79319959
Switzerland and Austria are superior versions of Germany.

I vote Switzerland for that reason.
>>
Finland, I think.
>>
A better question is which is the worst country in Europe and why it's Alb*nia.
>>
Finland is the best.
>>
Why are there so many Finboos here? It's probably the least interesting country in the world
>>
>>79320065

This is the most progressive, developed, civilized, safe country on Earth
>>
>>79320187
Fake and gay cousin of Russians and Swedes. A barely tolerated family member.
>>
File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>79320218
>>
File: IMG_4607.jpg (350KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4607.jpg
350KB, 1260x1260px
Norway and then Nederland
>>
switzerland or austria
>>
>>79320262
There is much more to a country than wealth you materialistic bastard
>>
File: muh #1's nigguh.jpg (4MB, 2539x6947px) Image search: [Google]
muh #1's nigguh.jpg
4MB, 2539x6947px
>>79319932
>>79319943
>>79320015
>>79320075
>>79320187
Good posts. Approved.
>>
>>79319899
Finland
>>
>>79319899
Czech Republic
>>
Spana <3
>>
Norway is the best, followed by rest of the Scandi cunts, Benelux and Finland.
>>
>>79319899
Finland, Sweden, or Norway
They consistently score high on almost every poditive metric and they still have a lot of wilderness with great hunting and fishing opportunities for the public.
>>
>>79320455
Wrong, I'm Flemish and I'm from here, unlike you, greek dirty rapebaby subhuman
>>
Czech Republic
>>
>>79320540
this
>>
Czech Republic.

They have the perfect balance of being 1st world and being non-cucked.
>>
>>79320615
I'll find you and I'll rape your asshole, motherfucker
>>
>>79320689
Meet me somewhere bitch and I'll put a bullet in your bitch ass
>>
>>79320635
Is Finland cucked in your opinion?
>>
File: 88cc0d_5374391.jpg (881KB, 1715x2100px) Image search: [Google]
88cc0d_5374391.jpg
881KB, 1715x2100px
>>79320745
Yes.
>>
I vote Poland for future best country in Europe.
>>
>>79320772
Give me your fucking address bitch ass cocksucker, I swear I'll fuck you up
>>
>>79320745
Not yet
>>
>>79320745
Finland would be good choice too but they are too close to Russia desu
>>
File: todd_revenge.jpg (30KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
todd_revenge.jpg
30KB, 600x317px
>>79320901
You'll be an anonymous corpse when I'm done with you Stelios
>>
>>79320871
Fuck off. Slavs are precious and future of Europa, as unfortunate as it might seem. Without them them there would be no Europa in 100 years.
>>
>>79320504
So they have a comprehensive mental health system? I don't like them because they're happy, I like them because I like to hunt and fish and they have the best in Europe
>>
>>79320916
I heard Russian language much more often in Prague than anywhere else
>>
>>79320916
I wish our proximity to Russia would have at least some effect to our cuck-status.

Keep Czech Republic Czech.
>>
>>79320871
Buildings and things can be rebuilt a nuclear war would not significantly change things worse than ww2.

What kills countries are the people in it. Move all the Haitians to Florida and all the Americans in Florida to Haiti. Haiti would be first world, Florida a dystopian shithole.

Poland isn't importing garbage people from shithole countruee who will turn wherever they live into facsimiles pf the places they came from.
>>
File: pepenotimpressed.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pepenotimpressed.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>Germans larping as ikibey
>>
>>79321050
Food is a reason
>>
Luxembourg
>>
>>79321234
>>79321090
>>
Germany, Switzerland or Sweden.
>>
Norway
>>
Denmark
>>
Poland
>>
>>79319899
Finland
>>
>>79321328

They're Greek though, just look at their names.
>>
>>79321297
Why would I want industrialised domestic meat that lives a shitty short life at the slaughterhouse, when I can get hundreds of kgs of locally sourced, lean, organic free range, meat for the cost of a tag, and the money goes directly to animal and habitat conservation, and I get an adventure out of it?
>>
>>79321476

Still Greek, still with Greek names. Pay your goddamn debts, you have to go back.
>>
Bavaria
>>
Unironically France or Italy.
Both have great weather, variety of great landscapes, great beaches and abundance of culture, interesting cities. Economy is not so bad either...relatively.
>>
>open thread
>half of it is literally nothing but ikibey butthurt
wew
>>
Sweden.

I've always looked up to them, untill the cuck-era... I still love them.
>>
>>79321569

Greeks don't have any money you shitskin. Your mom sucked my dick for a pizza.
>>
>>79321599

Do show us. Also go back to your gypsy shithole.
>>
>>79321599
>i can show you why those countries are all shit if you are interested
by posting jakubmariam maps like you usually do? lol, please just kill yourself instead, that would be much more convincing.
>>
>>79321370
And uh, what's wrong with that?
Still the best countries with good economy, amazing women and great culture. What's there not to love really?
>>
>>79321509
Also people who like a rural lifestyle and care about taking an active role in the food they eat, while at the same time contributing to conservation.
>>
>>79321599
Greece is nice despite the denbts meme
Just doesn't have enough to compare with larger countries like France or Italy. Unless you man up and free Constantinople and retake western Anatolia, Greece will remain a small contestant. It is all up to you Ikbey, the glory of the ancient superior greek nation depends on you to lead the greek people into victory.
>>
>>79321655

How does it feel knowing that Swedish women are like that and yet your brown manlets ass would still fail to get laid if you were here? Because no one wants a poor subhuman gypsy. And pay your goddamn debts you lazy shit.
>>
>>79321689
What's wrong with your women? I mean, they're mostly cute as fuck blondes.
>>79321655
This sucks though.
>>
portugal my greatest ally
>>
>>79321764

I believe you that he is Greek, looks Turkish enough.
>>
>>79321718
>fuck arabs
Yes ikbey, that's exactly what you need to do to drive them out of Constantinople, just offer those arabs your greek ass as a tribute and they will leave.
>>
lol @ this butthurt gypsy
>>
>>79321877
Didn't your grandfather used to suck cock in Cairo to make ends meet?
>>
>>79321622
Sweden is objectively Great. Call me cuck or whatever, but that is the truth. The times they're living is just not...
>>
>>79321695
Killing wild animals is just a weird hobby. Of all the things on earth that need to die you choose to kill a harmless creature like a duck or deer.

Food is cheap, cheapest its been in decades due to deflation. There is no merit in hunting other than that you personally enjoy it. Thats fine but you can fuck off saying that is some merit, anymore than alpine skiing or motorcycling is some ethical virtue.
>>
>>79322011
>he sucked his finger

Telling half truths there, ikbey. Don't be embarrassed we all know he used to be a toy boy for gay bears in Egypt.
>>
I love how all the newfags legitimately reply to Ikibey like he's a greek or a german
>>
>>79322129
Isn't he k*rd?
>>
>>79322195
>changing the topic

So tell me ikbey, are you in the family business as well? Is that what drove you to Germany? Better pay for sucking cock?
>>
>>79322110
I very much enjoy it, but it's $18 per kg of organic, free range beef and only slightly less for chicken. Even then they live in relatively cruel conditions.
Meanwhile a single buck gives me 100kg of locally sourced, renewable, free range, organic, lean, meat and it costs $30 for a tag. That $36 then goes directly to land and animal conservation so it helps enviroment as opposed to factory farming that hurts it.
It's not even debatable which is more ethical and environmentally friendly.
>>
File: True flag of Finland.jpg (38KB, 750x459px) Image search: [Google]
True flag of Finland.jpg
38KB, 750x459px
>>79322155
Say whatever you want, Sweden was once Great.

Finland has never been Great and I hope to see us flourish for the first time. The right-wing is, literally, our only hope. I love my nation and my people so much that I will support them financially as much as possible, doesn't matter how ascetically I have to live.
>>
>>79322311
Are you asking to see if I am interested in your services? I am not, ikbey.
Although, how much do you charge per sucking cock? Is it an hourly rate or per act?
>>
File: biohqive72hy.jpg (26KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
biohqive72hy.jpg
26KB, 851x315px
>>79322445
>The right-wing is, literally, our only hope
hearty kek
>>
>>79322225

You have to go back.
>>
>>79322499
Don't be such a cock sucker ikbey!!
Tell us how much do you make gobbling dicks?
>>
I really feel like I should dig up some more online resources about greece to give to ikibey for him to spam
>>
Croatia.

-relatively high wages
-low prices
-best climate
-best food
-best mentality
-best language
-the highest percentage of people living in detached houses in Europe (everyone has his own garden to chill at weekends)
>>
>>79322501
IF there will be a day when we're (as in our right-wing) not completely ridiculed, that will bring tears to my eyes.
>>
I'm a spaniard living in Finland and while is true that this country is clean, safe, gives relatively good opportunities to work and overall I have nothing particulary against it, I think their people are so plain, boring, sad and depressing, and drunks. I find life here not something to live, but more like just getting days passed. The only highlights are the 2 weeks of summer you get per year and aside that if you decide to go abroad (better to a warm and sunny country).

For the record I know Spain kind of sucks, the working conditions there are quite shit, our polititians are awful, people in general look more their own interest and will do anything to get you fucked if they can get something out of it and are noisy and rude sometimes. But I truly feel the difference, in Spain life has own beat, you may have a shitty job but still you get little pleasures every day, life there has a"flavour", people know how to appreciate to be alive.
>>
>>79322801
Face it, Pekka. It won't happen.
>>
>>79322806
Well, it's not a coincidence that everyone wants to go to mediterranean countries for vacation...

Once you grow up in a southern european country, it's already too late, you won't be able to live the rest of your life anywhere else. Many people go to the north for the work opportunities, but I don't know anyone who sees themselves staying there indefinitely. I'm studying in the UK by the way, which probably has the worst climate imaginable, but the people are generally ok.

I long for the days when most jobs are automated so I can just chill in a summer home forever.
>>
File: 2017-Greek-AUTOMOBILES.jpg (251KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
2017-Greek-AUTOMOBILES.jpg
251KB, 1300x956px
>>79323163
Why aren't you in your beloved Greece, ikbey? Greek car factories don't pay much?
>>
>>79320291
The problem is that the "happiness index" is based on asking how happy people are. In a country like for example Russia, the simply question "how are you?" is seen as an invitation to complain. The French too love complaining about everything under the sun. However, in Scandinavia (especially with the Laws of Jante), there's a big stigma to admitting you're not happy. This explains the discrepancy between reported happiness and antidepressant consumption.
>>
Sweden. Please migrate there.
>>
>>79323501
I am Greek
>>
>>79323459
You are not even funny, Mahmoud.
>>
Switzerland is trash. Don't move to Switzerland. We're full anyways.
>>
>>79322806
Interesting, I'm from Spain as well. I do like life in Sweden though, and there are few things I miss. Mostly the sunshine, the food (although it's better in some aspects in Sweden) and the healthcare.
>>
>>79323598
You missed the point, Salah Al Din
Your shitposts are purely cancer, and there's no redeeming part to them at all, not even a sense of humor.
>>
>>79323598
Never reply to me again
>>
Portugal
Portugal
Portugal
>>
>>79319899
Germany
>>
>>79319984
this, best of both worlds si living in italy and working in switzerland, high salary and (somewhat) lower taxes
>>
File: 7c8.jpg (262KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
7c8.jpg
262KB, 800x561px
>>79324584
>>
>>79323637
For me, I can't point one certain reason why I feel this way about Finland. Sure, the weather is very shit but I'm from the north of Spain and I'm more used to rain and cold than someone living in the Mediterranean coast. About the food I'm not very picky either, but is just... I don't know, like here people don't **enjoy** life, they just get through their days, is so damn hard to explain. I have been in Sweden -Stockholm- only a couple of days and for tourism so I don't really know if things are similar or not.
And I even live in Helsinki, the most "vibrant-cosmopolitan-multikulti-modern" city in the whole country, I can't imagine how life is in the middle-north rural areas
>>
>>79319899
Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else desu, I have lived in both Norway, Iceland and Sweden.
>>
>>79323117
I guess you're right, when I was younger I thought that the nordic countries were like heaven in Earth, and even nowadays some of my friends and family think I'm so lucky because I'm living in Finland. I guess grass is always greener on the other side.
>>
>>79325239
As a Finn, your assessment is mostly right. Most of the population is just trying to get through the work week so they can get wasted on weekend, after which they go back to work to repeat the cycle.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.