[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*nglos are subhuman freedom soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: irelandunited.jpg (19KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
irelandunited.jpg
19KB, 750x450px
*nglos are subhuman
freedom soon
>>
>>79308001
This would definitely make the brits who colonised Northern Ireland very unhappy
>>
>>79308110
sc*ts are just *nglos in denial
i don't recognise them as their own unique people
>>
>>79308132
If Scots are the same as brits why do they have such a fucking weird accent
>>
>>79308233
Not op but the Irish(who were called Scots by the Romans) invaded and so did the vikings giving them a strange mix of both accents
>>
>>79308001
the only good taig is a dead one desu
>>
What's the point of creating another English-speaking country when it can just be a part of the U.K.? I would've understand it if they actually spoke Irish, but nowadays most of the Irish population have a scanty knowledge of the Irish language.
>>
>>79309818
being part of the UK would be of detriment to Ireland
besides would you rather Sweden be part of Denmark considering you more or less speak the same devil tongue?
>>
>>79309873
I suppose it would sort of be a detriment to be a part of the U.K, considering you two have different political ambitions, however, I really think you guys shouls start focusing on learning the Irish language instead of the English instead of viping away your culture by replacing it with an Anglo one before it's too late. Why doesn't Ireland embrace it's Celtic heritage?

Danish and Swedish aren't mutually intelligible, by the way; a Swede can in 95% of the cases not understand spoken Danish unless they've been practicing it before.
>>
>>79310069
There's a number of reasons that Gaelic revivalism isn't very successful
>English is absolutely everywhere so people just default to laziness and use English
>the culture of emigration that's pervaded society since the 19th century makes people unwilling to invest in their own eroded culture because they often believe they'll have to go live elsewhere anyway
>the fact that Ireland is an independent state has made people even more complacent in the security of their ethnic identity
Certain aspects of our heritage are more popular embraced: unlike most countries native sports are usually more popular and Halloween is still a big celebration.
>>
>>79310362
also the subversive anglophiles (west brits) who enter government and media and torpedo pro-Irish initiatives
>>
>>79308322
SO YOU BE SAYIN
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.