[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any experience dating a Somali girl? There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (18KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
18KB, 1280x720px
Does anyone have any experience dating a Somali girl? There's this qt at my work, and I've been meaning to chat her up. Nothing wrong with that, but is dating out of the question?
>>
>>79304973
>Nothing wrong with that, but is dating out of the question?
Why would it be? Do whatever you want.
>>
>>79304973
They only understand force. In this case raep
>>
>>79304973
>is dating out of the question?
caring about what strangers think of you is why you don't have a gf in the first place
>>
don't somali men make their women eat a lot because fat women are attractive to them
lol
>>
>>79304973
if she's with her parents (alot of them are during 20s), then dating would be much harder.If she's on her own, then it's all good
also, if you're non-s*mali dating is much easier since the girls will think they're """""interesting""""" or some shit. Just don't look like a /r9k/ tier degenerate and you'll be fine

t. s*mali boi
>>
>>79305354
shit now I'm interested

I don't think she's on her own. Shit would be complicated. Can she get in trouble if a flirt with her
>>
>>79304973
>Somali girl

Why on earth?
>>
>>79306873
She's so cute, and beautiful. Plus when she's leaving work without that uniform, I can see she has a great plump little ass jiggling under that cloth. She's like 18 or 19.
>>
>>79304973
Italians of /int/, now is the time to shine.
>>
File: annapassalacqua_1.jpg (36KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
annapassalacqua_1.jpg
36KB, 467x700px
>>79307208
Somali men are the ones who have sex with italian women. Pic related has a Somali bf
>>
I call bullshit. Somalis don't work. Even if they did, they are neither cute nor beautiful and you wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole. Also, 18-19 years old? She'd have been married off to some uncle already.
>>
>>79308422
She is 100% sicilian and being blacked by a Somali guy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.