[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that we won the Vietnam War.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 462.jpg (79KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
79KB, 640x450px
Reminder that we won the Vietnam War.
>>
>>79300396
good post friend
>>
THEY'RE IN THE FUCKING TREES
>>
File: 533.png (377KB, 490x589px) Image search: [Google]
533.png
377KB, 490x589px
barnes did nothing wrong
>>
>>79300661
this so much
the mc was a beta virgin while barnes was an alpha chad
>>
File: git some.jpg (95KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
git some.jpg
95KB, 960x944px
Ain't war hell?
>>
File: commando vanden.jpg (120KB, 640x415px) Image search: [Google]
commando vanden.jpg
120KB, 640x415px
>>79300396
Do you guys realize how much Vietnam Cambodia and Laos could have been so prosperous and rich today if our politcians weren't such fucking incompetent faggots
>>
File: CaptainSlow.jpg (5KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
CaptainSlow.jpg
5KB, 236x199px
>>79301635
>how much Vietnam Cambodia and Laos could have been so prosperous and rich today

Here we go again, with the "everything would be majestic if not for" Thinking.

You build a prosperous nation or you don't. You can't be faulting other people, especially foreigners for it all the time.

China, one of the most populous and riches nation of the 19th century was manhandled and humiliated constantly, by smaller European countries.

you can't blame others for that level of incompetence.
>>
>>79301868
>flag
>reddit space
didn't read
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (14KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
14KB, 480x358px
Why did Merricans even want to go and die for a jungle on the other side of the globe?
>>
>>79301956
I know the thread is about vietnam.
China was an example.

Vietnam wasn't about to become Japan level of prosperity had they not gone through the war. There is plenty of countries that didn't have any war experiences, but are still shitholes.
>>
>>79302070
I'm not talking about war but about damn commies
They ruined everything but if the French or the American politicians were not so fucking dumb the commies would have been all killed. You know nothing about Vietnam this country have so much potential
Also fucking Pol Pot
>>
File: photo.jpg (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
114KB, 900x900px
>>79301980
their kike overlords commanded them and cuck sheep americans blindfully obeyed
>>
>>79301980
We didn't
LBJ was a nigger

>>79302436
t. Gommunist cuck of the USSR, who was themselve secretly being mind controlled by the Jewish reptiloid hiding within Lenin's corpse
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.