[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My theory about Yakub creating wh*Tes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Yakub.gif (142KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
Yakub.gif
142KB, 525x525px
In my opinion, the only reason why Yakub created wh*Te race was degeneracy, non wh*Tes became more and more degenerate over time and forgot their real identity, hence Yakub created the wh*Te race. Because without an evil, there's no hero, without bad there's no good.
>>
Yakub was a subhman for creating wh*Te devils i'll shit on his grave
>>
very good thread
>>
>>79297497
This is deep
>>
KARA BOĞA (ALLAH) Sent TÜRKS to earth to clean the mess that Yakub created
>>
>>79297716
don't do that, Yakub was a very smart man, maybe he was thinking about us, like you know you have to use sharp stuff in a surgery to cure the patient nigga
>>
>>79297497
Yakub a gay lol
>>
>>79297787
well gues what that niga used a fucking CHAINSAW now we're near dead but recovering inshallah i'll sht on his grave
>>
>>79297497
>tfw too smart not to create a race who will enslave my race
Being yakub is suffering.
>>
File: Gay black men.jpg (23KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
Gay black men.jpg
23KB, 480x280px
>>79297497
>>
>>79297497
Yakub relates to jacob isaac Israel.
Finns are part of this seedline belonging to the tribe Issachar(isä)
>>
>>79297870
Yakub created the white race because of his hatred towards the black race lol
>>
>>79297497
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFMebacEUt4
>>
>>79298038
Fuck, it's been a while since I looked up the black hebrew israelilite beliefs. Forgive my ignorance, I can't help my lack of melanin.
>>
>>79298220
That's not their belief, that's nation of islam.
Black hebrew israelites believe we are heathens and edomites(the sworn enemy of the most high & the black israelites)
>>
>>79298220
>black hebrew
I thought Yakub was part of Nation of Islam?
>>
>>79297497
daddy
>>
>>79298310
>>79298277
The lack of melanin is clouding my mind.
>>
>>79298123
In reality, We all know that Yakub was Iberian.... He has a very Iberian face and Iberian features
>>
>>79298277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj-2ocIY8MI
black hebrews are probably among the most unpleasant groups I've heard of. at least NOI are funny.
>>
>>79299091
I love watching them, I keep my eye on different camps.
>>
Did you know that Yakub created the white race in Patmos, Greece? If we destroy the eternal greek maybe all whites worldwide will cease to exist.
>>
>>79299091
that guy will call you a nigger and a kike in /pol/
>>
ITT: Non-melanated wh*te monkeys try to understand the wonders of Yakub
>>
>>79297497
Yakub created wh*tes for our boipucci for big bbc
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.