[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your country have unlimited clean water?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 574511_135_z.jpg (163KB, 658x1000px) Image search: [Google]
574511_135_z.jpg
163KB, 658x1000px
Does your country have unlimited clean water?
>>
>>79292640
Test
>>
>>79292640
Yes
Water is what will keep Russia on top after oil ends
>>
>>79292640
i guess it depends on your location to find naturally clean water
>>
>>79293474

Where the fuck does Russia have large freshwater reserves? And reserves that haven't been contaminated by Soviet and oligarch industry?
>>
File: impressed.jpg (21KB, 214x275px) Image search: [Google]
impressed.jpg
21KB, 214x275px
Yes actually.

>mfw my mom's property has a water source
>mfw she literally has free clean water
>>
>>79293597
Siberian rivers and Baikal
I seem to remember that Russias fresh water reserves are second over either US or Brasil

Much of the rivers get contaminated midway, but that's literally nothing upstream except for ice, snow, taiga, tundra, deer and bears
>>
We literally have the biggest amount of water in the world.
>>
>>79294018
Wow!
I'll bet you never get thirsty or dirty.
Do you all live in houseboats or something?
>>
File: 250px-Riodelaplatabasinmap.png (116KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Riodelaplatabasinmap.png
116KB, 250x252px
>>79292640
I think so...
>>
>>79292640
We have the guarani aquifer but the US has put their sight on it a long while ago so sooner or later they will invade us when everyone else has no water, it's a normal thing that people say here "the next wars will be over water" and that we need to take care of it. I also know that in Brazil they're pretty obsessed with protecting the amazon and the aquifer.

Paraguayan retards were selling it to burgers in their territory so we might need to kill their country in the next decades, Bush bought thousands of hectares in Paraguay right on top of the aquifer.
>>
>>79295053
Oh and argentina sold a lot too.
>>
>>79295053

>Paraguayan retards were selling it to burgers in their territory so we might need to kill their country in the next decades, Bush bought thousands of hectares in Paraguay right on top of the aquifer.

>trusting P*raguayans
>>
>>79294018
>tropical water
>clean water

If you are a crocodile maybe.
>>
Yes and it's our, all ours! BOW BEFORE US YOU THIRSTY SAVAGES!
>>
File: 1500261994229588509.jpg (593KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1500261994229588509.jpg
593KB, 1600x1066px
>>79293597
Lake Baikal is literally the biggest fresh water reservoir in the world
>>
>Clean water
Nigger please, try drinking from 75% of streams and you'll be shitting out your mouth all night.

Sure, the water in the mountains are generally clean unless those fucking rodents decided to lemming suicide into the water (which is a common problem here), but in general, anywhere near civilization, drinking the water unless it's rushing is basically pride suicide.
>>
Largest group of freshwater lakes on the planet. More than one fifth of the world's fresh water.

Quite literally the only thing we have going for us.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.