[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do normies are against suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: sDxALlD.jpg (83KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
sDxALlD.jpg
83KB, 500x688px
why do normies are against suicide?
>>
It makes them feel good when they say "it gets better."
>>
i want to suffocate my cock in her mouth
>>
>>79285824
AAs far as I know, none but the votaries of monotheistic, that is to say, Jewish religions, look upon suicide as a crime. This is all the more striking, inasmuch as neither in the Old nor in the New Testament is there to be found any prohibition or positive disapproval of it; so that religious teachers are forced to base their condemnation of suicide on philosophical grounds of their own invention. These are so very bad that writers of this kind endeavor to make up for the weakness of their arguments by the strong terms in which they express their abhorrence of the practice; in other words, they declaim against it. They tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice; that only a madman could be guilty of it; and other insipidities of the same kind; or else they make the nonsensical remark that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every mail has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person.
>>
>>79285824
frees them from the responsibility and guilt of not helping someone you care about in their time of need
>>
>>79285824
Because they think that all life is precious.

>>79285870
this.
>>
Ignorant fucks that believe that they have sovereignity in other person's life

Western morals everyone
>>
>>79285824
Rich people / kings / jews still need somebody to pay taxes, clean toilets, breed and raise future workers.

Before you are born and raised, there is this huge deal of resources wasted on you (money, food, medicine, time workers didnt spend working but having sex and raising you up, promise of future generations and your parents hope you wont turn out autistic etc...). And if you suicide, you practically flush all of this to toilet and leave "debt" behind.

So this is why suicide is stigmatized by everybody even in religion. No matter what, you being alive is more prosperous than you being dead.

Tldr you cant make profit on dead people.
>>
>>79287457
You can profit from dead people if you work in funeral services.
>>
I LOVE LIGHTS!!!
>>
suicide is retarded I mean if you have nothing to lose go try to rob a bank or something don't waste the opportunity
>>
>>79287726
>ahmed is too dumb to undestand depression
>>
>>79287603
Not really. If lets say whole family suicided, nobody would make a single $ off it. The whole system we live inside is dependent on us being alive and keep struggling.

If 20something suicide, for system it is huge deal of work wasted.
>>
>>79287796
fuck off it's not like this is a new idea
same principle when an American kids shoots up a school instead of just jumping off a bridge, they've got nothing to lose
>>
>>79287860
They will be buried anyways, and those who bury them will in some way be paid.
>>
>>79287796
nah depression is what weak people tell others, it's just an excuse. if you can't keep living you just kill yourself and shut the fuck up
it's easy
>>
>>79287726
>>79287907
why are saudis such alpha males? honestly you are fucking both eu and american government right in the ass and do whatever you want basically, and still keep getting away with anything

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/london-bridge-terror-attack-saudi-arabia-football-team-criticism-minutes-silence-a7778976.html
>>
>>79287947
Just compute 8 hours per day 5 times per week 4 times per month 12 per year times 40 years.
That is how much your gov lose work hours when you suicide at 20. All the taxes and things you could have bought, it is huge blow. And at the end, the people you mentioned would make bussiness anyway.
>>
>>79287726
oh yeah great idea. so that some arabian goverment will hang you up for your crimes
>>
>>79288249
I'm just saying that there are people that profit from dead ones. That's all.
>>
Lack of empathy.
>>
>>79287122
What you mean?
>>
>>79288291
exactly, high risk high reward, it works out good now I'm rich, it doesn't well back to killing myself again, nothing was lost

that's unless you're a moral fag like me though
>>
Suicide doesn't make sense at all. It's a permanent solution for a temporary problem.
>>
>>79290781
It's a permanent solution for all problems for all eternity.
>>
File: empathy-country-map.jpg (739KB, 1570x825px) Image search: [Google]
empathy-country-map.jpg
739KB, 1570x825px
>>79288725
mm
>>
>>79290901
I'd very much like to see the criteria for that map
>>
>>79291204
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022116673910
>>
>>79290901
the most idiotic map i seen on 4chan
>>
>>79293187
of course
>>
>>79285824
Normies have an easy life but they mostly have it easy because YOU have it hard, basically they need the fat ugly manlets to be something special, they need your shitty job so they can make 1000s singing or posing for a photoshoot and they need to see you fail miserably so they can feel better about themselves.

If you kill yourself, normies will fear losing their place as normies.
>>
>>79285824
>>
>>79295115
>People in MENA die before they can an hero

Feels good to do good.
>>
>>79295115
>>
File: Situation.png (92KB, 981x684px) Image search: [Google]
Situation.png
92KB, 981x684px
>>79297802
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.