[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Semitic masterrace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1504952687081.jpg (62KB, 667x499px) Image search: [Google]
1504952687081.jpg
62KB, 667x499px
>literally invented civilization
>invented reading, writing, astronomy, agriculture, mathematics
>invented algebra, modern medicine, chemistry
>67% of the world today worships a semitic religion (christianity, islam, or judaism)
>control the largest industrialised power today and dominate in the arts and sciences, ranking highest in IQ

When did you realise that semites are in fact the master race?
>>
>>79280521
Too bad, because of your religion which preaches consanguinity and violence, your IQ went down of 40 points.
>>
>>79280596
>Too bad, because of your religion which preaches consanguinity and violence, your IQ went down of 40 points.
فقد روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قوله: اغربوا لا تضووا. أي انكحوا الغرائب -أي غير القريبات- كيلا تضعف أولادكم،
The prophet literally told people to not marry cousins so they don't have retarded kids
Only a minority of people marry cousins anyway and it's a dead habit by now
But I agree, islam did contribute to the decrease of our IQ by encouraging us to mix with non semites and ending us up under turk rule which stunted all modernization and scientific development causing poverty ,not to mention how they executed literally everyone who thought so we don't revolt+ european colonization. But it's ok because we're bouncing back.
http://www.qscience.com/doi/pdf/10.5339/qfarf.2012.AHP45
>>
>>79280793
>Only a minority of people marry cousins anyway and it's a dead habit by now
Liar, takkya
>>
>>79280847
>2015
>%20-29 so probably mostly minorities and foreign workers, Iraq has %30-40 and still has a higher average IQ than Jordan

All these statistics about the ME are bullshit because no one here takes statistics, I have never had anyone test for my IQ or measure my height or my happiness or my dick so it's probably estimated.
>plus if we are so inbred and we still manage to have IQ's in the 90-80 region that just proves we're superior to you
>>
>>79280521
Thank you for your contributions
I hope we Europeans could repay you by inventing enlightenment, scientific method and industrial revolution
>>
>>79280521
Egyptians are more Hamitic :^)
>>
>>79281064
>>2015
It doesn't change in 2 years, it takes generations.
>%20-29 so probably mostly minorities and foreign workers, Iraq has %30-40 and still has a higher average IQ than Jordan
It's always foreigners' fault. Typical low IQ mentality.
>>
>>79280521
You already made the same thread on /his/ and got BTFO lmao

>>>/his/3355048
>>
>>79281147
Genetic studies proved that they were closer to Levantine populations tho
>>79281111
>european discoveries only happened because Arabs preserved knowledge while euros were having a dark age
>the person that single handedly kickstarted european inventions was half Arab
>Most "european" inventors were actually Semitic jews
>>
>>79281356
So we dont deserve any recognition at all?
>>
>>79281345
Not me, but I don't see how he got BTFO.
I only stole the picture from him
>>79281416
You do, just not as much as you want us to believe
>>
File: voi ei.jpg (15KB, 255x232px) Image search: [Google]
voi ei.jpg
15KB, 255x232px
>oy vey
>voi ei
made me do a think...
>>
>>79281458
One could argue that most that Arabs do was to copy and preserve Greek (European) inventions.
Certanly they deserve praise for that, but we shouldn't forget that the inventors were Greek
>>
>>79281543
Fuck off Ikibey
>>
>>79281356
The ancestors of the Egyptians (the real, those who built pyramids, not Arab Egyptians) came from the Sahara. When the Sahara dried itself (in 3500-3000 BC) they moved to the Nile.
Egyptians didn't come from the Middle-East.

My comment doesn't call into question the advancement of the Levant before Christianity and then Islam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Subpluvial

https://www.livescience.com/4180-sahara-desert-lush-populated.html
>>
>>79281543
I won't deny that greeks contributed majorly but a lot of their "inventions" were stolen from semetic books and people when they conquered the middle east
same thing with persian "inventions"
>>79281580
No need to be mean brother
>>79281603
WE
>>
File: 1497198807969.jpg (96KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497198807969.jpg
96KB, 1024x1024px
>we wuz n' shit
>>
>>79282722
>wypipo pls approve of me
>>
>>79280521
if semites are so advanced why did nazis genocide semites so easy, they couldn't even put up a fight, and why did the allies and axis basically turned your shithole into a playground and did whatever they wanted there, even occupied constantinople and then decided your fate?

fact is your shithole was ruled by byzantine empire because you were primitives, that's why you have no history prior to that, then arabians took advantage of the decline of roman empire and took the middle east from the byzantines and turned you into their subjects, and when europeans recovered and were going to destroy all of you the turks suddenly came to your rescue and are the only reason christians didn't genocide you
>>
>>79281356
>the person that single handedly kickstarted european inventions was half Arab
who?
>>
File: 1498805703550.jpg (48KB, 407x409px) Image search: [Google]
1498805703550.jpg
48KB, 407x409px
>>79283050
>if you don't act like a nationashit self righteous monkey you're a white apologist
sandniggers out onagaishimas~
>>
>>79283114
DaVinci
>>79283053
One could argue that the holocaust didn't happen
>why did the allies and axis basically turned your shithole into a playground and did whatever they wanted there, even occupied constantinople and then decided your fate?
Simply because we VOLUNTARILY let the non semitic ottomans ruled who pretty much fucked the entire region and left us as a weak starving population
And who said we don't have history prior to the byzantines? the byzantines themselves completely relied on us for military conquest which is why they were able to gobble up absurd amounts of land
>arabians turned you into their subjects
We are literally Arabians
>when europeans recovered and were going to destroy all of you the turks suddenly came to your rescue and are the only reason christians didn't genocide you
You lost the crusades against Arabs tho, even the ones under turkish rule Arabs fought in the armies
>christians
Don't make me laugh, snownigger. Arab christians also fought with us against you, that should tell you enough about your "holy" war
>>
why isn't the fertile crescent a single Aramaic-speaking christian county?
>>
>>79280521
Map is missing Russia, Poland and India because they're semite too according to the jewish jihadists.
>>
>>79280521
>invented algebra
He was Uzbek. Also he merely brought what he learned from the Indians.
>>
>>79285629
i'm dominican
>>
>>79283118
>>79282722
>trying this hard to suck cumskin cum because youre a salty canaanite rapebaby
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.