[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Turk born and raised in the Netherlands anything you want.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Flag-Pins-Netherlands-Turkey.jpg (61KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Netherlands-Turkey.jpg
61KB, 400x320px
Ask a Turk born and raised in the Netherlands anything you want.
>>
Wanneer flikker je terug op naar Turkije?
>>
>>79279382
how hairy is your ass?
>>
>>79279462

niet :3

>>79279506

I surprisingly dont have alot of ass hair i don't know why though
>>
>>79279382
do you identify as a dutch or a turk
>>
>>79279382
Are you the gay bottom?
>>
>>79279382
Why don't you go back?
>>
>>79279382
Could you please explain the current crisis between Turkey and Germany from Turkish perspective.
For us it looks like Erdogan suddenly went full autism and started harassing German tourists out of the blue
>>
>>79279382
Muslim?
>>
>>79281006
Go back to where? He's in his homeland already.
>>
merhaba
>>
>>79279382
Why do you still consider yourself a Turk?
Would you fight in a war between Netherlands and Turkey for the Netherlands?
>>
>>79279382
how may wh*te girls have you inseminated yet?
>>
>>79279382
Is your name Fatih?
>>
>>79281024
>dumb german media reports on Erdodog 24/7
>Erdodog uses this to his advantage and says that europeans hate turks (which is true anyway)
>Alamancis start getting angry with euros because they denounce erdodog
>turks start to support erodog because he is the FEAR OF EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!
>Erdodog makes a shitton of money and will probably retire soon with his bro gülen on some remote island
>turkey will collapse into kurdistan, new syria and eastern greece
>>
File: vork.png (3MB, 1600x1183px) Image search: [Google]
vork.png
3MB, 1600x1183px
>>79279382
Its funny how you consider yourself a Turk. But if you had to chose between Netherlands and Turkey you would choose Netherlands in every singel time. If you had to choose between a Dutch and a Tukish passport. If you had to live in Netherlands or Turkey. If you had to chose to never visit one of those countries again you would most likely chose to never visit Turkey again. But still those 3th generation Turks feel like they are turk instead of Dutch. Whats up with that ?
>>
File: 1503191800252.jpg (92KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
1503191800252.jpg
92KB, 1080x809px
>>79283173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUZ5Yhwzz80
>>
>>79281006
>>79282345
i think he meant to say "why don't you go back to my whore mother's bedroom?"
>>
>>79279382
You're probably offspring of retarded mountain goats and not white western Turks.
>>
Did you ever expirence racism?
Has anyone ever called you out for your heritage?
Do you support LGBTQ rights and how do you practice isl*m?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.