[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that it*lians are not white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: italian3.jpg (7KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
italian3.jpg
7KB, 265x190px
Daily reminder that it*lians are not white
>>
We know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMUoxRM_Jsk
>>
Finnish-Italian nonwhite alliance now
>>
wtf somebody call the us government so they can update their census information accordingly
>>
graziano pelle is the archetypal mediterranean man.
we are not white
>>
>>79272215
Damn, for all the hate us Americans (sometimes fairly) get for being obsessed with whiteness and having created the concept of a white race, there is some serious European autism regarding whiteness in the comment section there.
>>
>>79272288
>and having created the concept of a white race
?
>>
i know
just type sicylian people on google and see for yourself
>>
>>79272311
The term "white race" was popularized by early Amerimutts who had no single heritage, and as a division between them and their west African slaves.
And this isn't just liberal shit, it's pretty well established.
>>
>>79272348
Dopey
>>
>>79272183
They are too attractive to be white.
>>
>>79272348
White race was popularized when spaniards and portuguese who ruled the new world that American setylers contacted with used when they firat encountered blacks.
>>
>>79272400
?
>>
>>79272215
reminder french are exactly like italians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hql3b5HSqDs
>>
File: 1486616228292s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486616228292s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>79272183
>italians
>not white

Fuck you filho da puta!
>>
>>79272694
stfu nigger
>>
>>79272183
Only Am*ricans negroes are white
We are a proud italic country
>>
>>79272183
Well, not as white as brazilians.
>>
>>79272348
why do Americans talk out of their ass all the time? like genuine made up bullshit
>>
>>79273703
literally come to south shitzil and you'll see that many people could pass as locals in sounthern euro countries.
not even memeing
>>
>>79273728
>The term "white race" or "white people" entered the major European languages in the later 17th century, in the context of racialized slavery and unequal status in European colonies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
>>
>>79273820
Spanish colonizers used Blanco (white) to classify pure European ancestry in the colonies way before that
>>
>>79273820
Yeah that's not what you said faggot, it was colonists with one clear heritage, (firstly Spanish and then English, Portuguese, Dutch, etc.) separating themselves from natives and slaves, nothing to do with American mutts
>>
>>79273846
Yeah, I'm reading a lot about that, but most of the literature still says it was popularized in what is now the USA which lead to it being commonplace in all the other European countries/languages.
>>79273875
rude.
I mentioned separation from slaves in my original post. And you'd have to be blind to not see the connection between a lack of concrete heritage in the white American and the popularization of the term.
>>
Italians are too smart to be wh*te.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.