[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg.png (187KB, 1200x777px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg.png
187KB, 1200x777px
What happens here
>>
Mainly quiet humble rural living outside of Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland.

Most of the population is of German or Scandinavian origin.
>>
>>79253791
In the rust belt portion, people complain about the changing economy instead of adapting to it, and there is some nice scenery and there are some nice areas. In the western half of the midwest nothing really happens as it is sparsely populated.
>>
File: 2013-10-04-13-36-21-1.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-04-13-36-21-1.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>79253791
this for a thousand miles
>>
>>79253791
corn
>>
>>79253791
Northern cilmate hockey loving hillbillies and factory workers, probably your cousin lives there, Pekka.
>>
>>79253791
In the cities, you have some of the worst crime in the country.

Everywhere else is either empty or full of faggots
>>
>>79253791
Germans and Scandinavians living in the middle of nowhere and blacks living in post-industrial urban hellholes
>>
most of my family
>>
>>79253791
well, they grow lots of food in that general area, except for in Wisconsin and Michigan. Kansas Nebraska south dakota and north Dakota are fly over states

Lots of black niggers in Michigan. makes lots of cars. they all trickle into ohio and pollute the place. Minnesota has tons of niggers too but that's because the mayor sucks Somali dick
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY1WgKp45PM
>>
Fucking NOTHING. Fields of bullshit with the occasional den of crime and political corruption.
>>
Worst part of America, even worst than Mississippi. Also, flyovers.
>>
>>79254662
How would you know, Pierre?
>>
>>79254467
Minnesota is home to both the largest Swedish population and Somali population in the US which makes it all the more hilarious.
>>
>>79253791
UP of Michigan is based. Nice people, amazing nature, no nig nogs, pajeets or turbans. Just german and scandi descendants. Also hockey.
>>
Midwest emo bands and gun nuts
>>
>>79254662
Talking out your ass. Midwesterns are the nicest people in the US.
>>
fucking nothing whatsoever
its just a shithole filled with suburban housing developments, corn fields, dying shopping districts, and fuckall to do anymore
it's boring as hell and nothing interesting ever happens here
>>79254900
sure we're nice and all, but we don't go out of our way to go talk to our neighbors or stranger egularly
>>
>>79254973
>we don't go out of our way to go talk to our neighbors or stranger egularly
That's not what nice people do, that's meddlesome and annoying.
>>
>>79253791
The best part of the country with the exception of Ohio.
>>
it's like western canada but 20x worse
>>
Would North Dakota be the best place to live if I just don't want to be bothered by anybody?
>>
>>79253791
Autism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo3mGCZdvB0
>>
>>79255015
trust me, it's what the other parts of the country does so they see us as cold hearted assholes
>>
>>79255253
no, a small property in the hills of tennessee miles from civilization would be best
>>
>>79255254
kind of feel bad for these people
>>
>>79255409
This is a city near me with muh Finnish heritage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drH0crTakEY
>>
>>79255409
Another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4qH9RKriKo
>>
>>79255589
>>79255671
the people born in finland participating in this don't necessarily have all their life tied in being Finnish. the people in that Danish clip, however, seemed like their whole vacuous existence is stuffed with all sorts of Danish inanities, whilst most of them would feel even more alien in Denmark than Tony in Italy
>>
>>79255254
>Min Familie kom fra Danmark i 1921

Is Danish like super similar to English or what? Are all Germanic languages like this? Why tf did I take 4 years of Spanish?
>>
>>79256671
in swedish it would be something like "min familj kommer från sverige"
those should be pretty easy languages to learn. didn't care enough in school, though
>>
>>79256671
underage
>>
>>79256816
Damn, maybe I should pick up a Germanic language.

No me gusta esto Espanol mierda.
>>
>>79253791
Cleveland here.
Corn,Crime, and not much else.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.