[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Japanese so bad at English?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1502042692845.jpg (20KB, 280x286px) Image search: [Google]
1502042692845.jpg
20KB, 280x286px
From what i've seen in int They are the most idiotic people in terms of English grammar. Why are they so stupid and ignorant Is IQ meme completely bullshit I'm serious
>>
Fix your own grammar first.
>>
because they don't use english in their daily lives and have no actual need for it either. not knowing english doesn't mean they're stupid or ignorant you fat nigger.
>>
>>79243431
>Why are they so stupid and ignorant Is IQ meme completely bullshit I'm serious
Why are they so stupid and ignorant? Is IQ meme completely bullshit? I'm serious
>>
>>79243504
So why do they shitpost in 4chan? As you said, They don't need to use English
>>
English proficiency among countries that are not shitholes is usually inversely proportional to having a strong culture and a rich local media production.
>>
>>79243537
they are english teachers roleplaying as japs with bad grammer.
>>
>>79243652
So explain their translation blog. Why do they keep browsing 4chan?
>>
>>79243652
It's really pathetic delusional weeaboos can't deal with the fact Japanese are not sophisticated like in their dreams.

>muh proxies and English teachers!!! noble Nippon-sama would never post such dumb shit!!!!
>>
>>79243740
>Finland still lower on the list than Japan
Why did you post that, trying to humiliate us??
>>
File: 14758478329384.png (1MB, 800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
14758478329384.png
1MB, 800x1800px
>>79244001
Japanese are the best Asians, Finns are mongols.
>>
>>79243504
This.
In a vocabulary scale thread posted a couple of days ago on this board, I found that us Japs and Russians, even if educated, are likely to have about less than 70% vocabulary compared with you descendants of Romans.
It's inevitable. While our uneducated delinqent teens may easily communicate with Chinese by writing.

And for our shit posting, sorry it's just too much fun to use foreign language if it's so clumsy for natives.
>>
File: 1483982539317.gif (77KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483982539317.gif
77KB, 245x225px
>>79243431
it's really hard for us, you burger
>>
>>79243431
Not sure. I think it's a combination of really bad language teaching at school and the fact that there are fewer sounds in Japanese compared to English. My Japanese friend can't even tell the difference between "r" and "l", it's like his brain can't comprehend it because the sound doesn't exist in Japanese.
t. dirty foreigner
>>
>>79243504
>because they don't use english in their daily lives and have no actual need for it either
This is true for every non-native english speaking country. That's a lame excuse tbf
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.